Madonna's new album: coming in 2019

Camacho

15 hours ago, karbatal said:

Your post makes little sense. True Blue is a poppy, bright and summer feel album and yet has a sad ballad and a very serious song as the two first singles. What's your point? 

My point is that all this insider info is very, very vague and doesn't tell us anything we don't already know.

Hopefully, they will be two different singles: one dance anthem uptempo and the other mid tempo. I pray they will be nearly as good as Frozen and Ray Of Light

Edited by iamme

18 minutes ago, trickyricky said:

wonder if the two singles rumour is that one single will be sang in portuguese and one in english but both the same song 

I’m sure it was said they’d be completely different songs.

The translated article said this info :

- The album is basically finished, they are now set to work on the visual aspect of the album, like album artwork/cover etc.

- No promo is scheduled yet.

- Album due in first half of 2019. 

- Anitta is featured on the track Faz Gostosco which is produced by Mirwais. 

- Madonna sings in Portuguese on the track "Batuka".

-  The tour is being discussed. 

http://madonnaonline.com.br/2018/12/20/novo-album-esta-pronto-e-madonna-ja-mostrou-aos-amigos/

1 hour ago, rebelheart said:

- The album is basically finished, they are now set to work on the visual aspect of the album, like album artwork/cover etc.

http://madonnaonline.com.br/2018/12/20/novo-album-esta-pronto-e-madonna-ja-mostrou-aos-amigos/

Finally something of real substance. 

18 minutes ago, rebelheart said:

Something tasty/yummy

A Candy shop?!😈

51 minutes ago, FlyOnTheWall said:

Hoping for another deeeep beat Mirwais banger. Music is one of my favorite pop beats of all time.

Me too and still sounds great! What a beat!

4 hours ago, rebelheart said:

Thank you!

Finally some real information instead of chinese whispers.

Looking forward to hearing Batuka sung in Portuguese, I'm sure she has done a great job.

3 hours ago, SheldonCooper said:

What does Faz Gostosco mean?

Faz Gostoso means that someones is a great fucker in bed. So and so "faz gostoso". 

Gostoso means tasty, attractive, that gives pleasure.

1 minute ago, Humberto77rj said:

Faz Gostoso means that someones is a great fucker in bed. So and so "faz gostoso". 

Are u serious? 

12 minutes ago, SheldonCooper said:

Are u serious? 

Yes. But it can be used  for soooo many things. But knowing Anitta and that the track that is said to be pop mixed with carioca funk, makes sense. Lot's of carioca funk are TOTALLY about sex.

They say that it's a fusion between pop. african music and portuguese music. Seriously, it must ee sooo awsome.

Also that Batuka is spectacular. 

Also says that they have a new art director and that Mert and marcus nor klein are confirmed. A new team was hired for the visual concept of the album.

Only thing confirmed on her agenda is the oscar party.

New tour being planned.

Sorry if all of this has been posted before.

Mmmm the post on that fan page doesn’t share anything new 🤷🏻‍♂️ We already guessed that, the only new is that Anitta features on that song and that M supposedly sings Portuguese in Batuka.

I’ll take the Xmas break and expect the news to start coming around the second-third week of January.

Just now, rebelheart said:

Since they said M has hired a new creative art direction team I wonder if Giovanni Bianco has been given the boot this era?

Kevin Reagan is my dream collaborator... his work on all M's stuff, his Dixie Chicks works... he's a genius.

6 hours ago, rebelheart said:

I am confused since the whiteboard in November did not have Faz Gostosco as a Mirwais track, or am I reading the board wrong? 

Madonna 14 album update 11.15.18.JPG

1 hour ago, Humberto77rj said:

Gostoso means tasty, attractive, that gives pleasure.

Gostoso literally means likable. But it really has been sexualized beyond measure lol 

I am thrilled about Brazilian influences. I’m obsessed with the country and it’s people and culture. Have been obsessed since childhood. Even learned Portuguese. So for me this is a huge dream come true. Two of my favorite phenomenas in the world, Madonna and Brazil, coming together!!! Even if it’s just for one song, I’m super thrilled! 

1 hour ago, Humberto77rj said:

They say that it's a fusion between pop. african music and portuguese music. Seriously, it must ee sooo awsome.

Also that Batuka is spectacular. 

Also says that they have a new art director and that Mert and marcus nor klein are confirmed. A new team was hired for the visual concept of the album.

Only thing confirmed on her agenda is the oscar party.

New tour being planned.

Sorry if all of this has been posted before.

Really looking forward to hearing new music! 

The African and Portuguese influence sounds interesting! 

1 hour ago, Katypatra said:

I am thrilled about Brazilian influences. I’m obsessed with the country and it’s people and culture. Have been obsessed since childhood. Even learned Portuguese. So for me this is a huge dream come true. Two of my favorite phenomenas in the world, Madonna and Brazil, coming together!!! Even if it’s just for one song, I’m super thrilled! 

Wow! That is nice! I am Brazilian and am very excited about this portuguese/ african/ brazilian influcences. If you want to know anything about Brazil, just ask 😉

4 hours ago, Humberto77rj said:

Oh god please let this be true! So very tired of Klein and M&M...