Madonna's new album: coming in 2019

Camacho

2 hours ago, BrendanT1993 said:

Rebel heart was a big mess with good songs, bad mixing. Hoping Mike Dean is doing a better job this time around. I think he was rushed last time. I really miss Spike Stent. He was her best mixer. 

I wonder why the insider has nothing to say about the tour... Promo or world

I thought that I read somewhere that M mixed the first six song in a panic for an imminent release.  The remainder of the album seemed better than what became known as the "Rebel Heart EP".

Rebel Heart was ok at best and is nowhere near the COADF level, imho. 

The new album, I suspect, will be one of the best albums of 2019, commercially and critically, and will earn her multiple Grammys in 2020.

if the new album is really on par to be a huge juggernaut then it's time for her to at least be nominated for AOTY again...seeing she was robbed of that honor several times

1 minute ago, Aries said:

if the new album is really on par to be a huge juggernaut then it's time for her to at least be nominated for AOTY again...seeing she was robbed of that honor several times

more like with every album she has released. Lets be honest, even at her worst, she is better than the others. Of course the Grammies rarely nominate based on merit. If they did, she would have had 100 Grammies.

9 hours ago, robster said:

Some more info from my source. Again, I have no way to verify this information as of yet, so take this for what it is at the moment. We'll know early january if the source was true in his statements as he said that in the first few weeks of january we would be getting some official news!

• Don't worry about the features on the new album. They are hot and really bring something to the tracks.
  • He really stressed the fact that she really did the album her own way this time. This is her vision and she put her heart and soul in to it.
  • Some song titles on the board that we saw in the picture/video from the recording studio were working titles, and some are the real titles.
  • "Beautiful game" is still there, but not with the same title. It's not going to be a single though. It has never been considered to be the lead single.
  • It's a very positive album. Not many angry songs. She's in a place in her life where she feels good inside, with her children being the joy of her life. She doesnt need a man for the sake of it and you can feel it in the new music.
  • Some tracks are perfect for the summer.

❤️

17 minutes ago, rebelheart said:

Sounds like this album will be full of features - Mykki blanco, Nakhane, Anitta, Maluma, Dino D' Santiago...

I think it'll be a double album.. either one album with features & other album just M... OR one album with music targeted to the mainstream and another album that's more experimental

1 hour ago, Aries said:

would be nice to be an actual planned out double album...looong overdue!

too many tracks can dilute the entire theme of the album. 13 tracks or less. MDNA had a few too many  and RH --i mean the original concept would have been interesting to see but we ultimately ended up with 35+ tracks and too many different sounds. classic albums stay under 13 tracks 🙂

30 minutes ago, badboydrunkby6 said:

too many tracks can dilute the entire theme of the album. 13 tracks or less. MDNA had a few too many  and RH --i mean the original concept would have been interesting to see but we ultimately ended up with 35+ tracks and too many different sounds. classic albums stay under 13 tracks 🙂

B2C7E86E-299E-400B-8B6E-739CF3D22830.gif

@robster thank you!!

Guys, maybe the album is "portuguese/Cape Verde" in sound only, not lyrics.

It all sounds very ROL with the morroccan style being used to make the songs with a very special touch. Both her and William were very clever using it. Maybe that's what they mean by "never heard before by her".

Also, with a Carioca Funk, we'll dance our asses off. 

Only thing that bothers me: If the insider have all these info, how many people must have it as well?

"Cause I'm LOVING the fact that we know NOTHING! It so 80's/90's. God, I'm old! LOL!!!!

Just now, Gabriel Ciccone said:

It would be amazing if she's using some African religions to shoot the album, like Candomblé. It will match with the title of the album "Magic"

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!!!

That would be soooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucking awsome!

Most of the info we are getting from these "insiders" is stuff we already know or could piece together from all the IG posts over the past few months.

"Killers" is killer :chuckle:

no angry songs, perfect for the summer... yes I can't wait to hear happy pop songs "Beautiful Game" and  "Dark Ballet" :lmao:

I'm looking forward to January and hopefully some real official news.

14 minutes ago, humanracin said:

Most of the info we are getting from these "insiders" is stuff we already know or could piece together from all the IG posts over the past few months.

no angry songs, perfect for the summer... yes I can't wait to hear happy pop songs "Beautiful Game" and  "Dark Ballet" :lmao:

Yep, I trust Robster 100% but maybe not his source...

Also I think BG may now be DB?:blink:

3 hours ago, Gabriel Ciccone said:

It would be amazing if she's using some African religions to shoot the album, like Candomblé. It will match with the title of the album "Magic"

Come through Iemanja, odoya! Goddess of the sea!!! 

5 hours ago, FilmGuy1968 said:

I have a feeling she'll gain some fans back with this album.

Most casual fans are ready to go back to their former idols, at least in terms of going to concerts. Madonna can easily have them back with a good album with good singles well promoted. 

2 hours ago, humanracin said:

Your post makes little sense. True Blue is a poppy, bright and summer feel album and yet has a sad ballad and a very serious song as the two first singles. What's your point? 

11 hours ago, sul8323 said:

I thought that I read somewhere that M mixed the first six song in a panic for an imminent release.  The remainder of the album seemed better than what became known as the "Rebel Heart EP".

Well, Rebel Heart the song sounded like shit with all that distortion. Same for the volume leves on Holy Water. Hold Tight too is a mess (probably the worst mixed song).

Edited by cosmic_system

1 hour ago, cosmic_system said:

Well, Rebel Heart the song sounded like shit with all that distortion. Same for the volume leves on Holy Water. Hold Tight too is a mess (probably the worst mixed song).

The only songs that sound good are the ones supposedly mixed by Madonna, according to Oseary, which were released in iTunes. 

But to be honest most albums sound nowadays like shit and people don't seem to notice. It started years ago.

1 hour ago, cosmic_system said:

Dont forget in Heartbreak City you can still hear a "Now I..." faintly at some part of the song that shouldnt be there. The first 6 tracks that were released have by far the best mixing.