Madonna's new album: coming in 2019

Camacho

6 hours ago, smirnoff_ice said:

Never heard of Nakhane before but checked him out and I love his style. Mirwais, nakhane, mykki, Latino influences... it will be a very interesting, eclectic album I think 🙏🏻

Agree believe it will be an interesting album as well.

Nakhane seems pretty promising from what I heard from some of his music.

What we need is an official update.

All this speculation and name-dropping isn't doing us any good. Throwing names like Bad Bunny and Annita into the mix is nothing but confusing and it's triggering bitter debates. It's a shame to read how people here are annoying one another, just because we are left in the dark. 

Unfortunately, speculation is all we have at this point and I don't think the rest of December will be any different.

I just wish Madonna's team would give us something, like a tracklist, producer credits, a list of names of artists who are indeed featuring on M14, or some clarity concerning the collaboration with Anitta. It would do us all some good.

14 hours ago, Jazzy Jan said:

Why are people already implying that the singles will be " subpar"  before they have even  heard any part of them ?  The hand wringing and worrying is starting already before we even know anything concrete.  Why do so many Madonna fans do this. Happens with every single album. What is making this thread so frustrating. 

Because for a handful of "fans" unless we are promised another Vogue or Confessions type song, it's going to be underwhelming, trend chasing and a sign Madonna has lost it. Sad but true.

8 minutes ago, tuckeye said:

yes yes january...nothing happens...which is why some one in the industry should make something happen...lol

anyway, what friday is the closest to Valentine's day.

Before: Friday the 8th

After: Friday the 15th

1 hour ago, BrendanT1993 said:

What we need is an official update.

All this speculation and name-dropping isn't doing us any good. Throwing names like Bad Bunny and Annita into the mix is nothing but confusing and it's triggering bitter debates. It's a shame to read how people here are annoying one another, just because we are left in the dark. 

Unfortunately, speculation is all we have at this point and I don't think the rest of December will be any different.

I just wish Madonna's team would give us something, like a tracklist, producer credits, a list of names of artists who are indeed featuring on M14, or some clarity concerning the collaboration with Anitta. It would do us all some good.

Nothing you mentioned is anyone's fault except for the impatient fans. I'm loving the wait. It's incredibly exciting.

Lana Del Rey, Camila Cabella, Charlie Puth released their albums in January. All successful acts. It is not true nothing happens in January.

16 hours ago, Jazzy Jan said:

Why are people already implying that the singles will be " subpar"  before they have even  heard any part of them ?  The hand wringing and worrying is starting already before we even know anything concrete.  Why do so many Madonna fans do this. Happens with every single album. What is making this thread so frustrating. 

It's why I'm out of the loop these days. Too much drama and stress. Not fun anymore.

If there's a possibility of the album not coming until April then the single(s) could still be as much as 3 months away. If that's the case, announcing any detailed info now would be a bit premature. Just chill and let the pieces fall into place as they may.

5 hours ago, Kurt420 said:

If there's a possibility of the album not coming until April then the single(s) could still be as much as 3 months away. If that's the case, announcing any detailed info now would be a bit premature. Just chill and let the pieces fall into place as they may.

this

6 hours ago, Kurt420 said:

When the album arrives....

AB62D995-2FE6-4DAD-919A-A0B1F1B87969.gif

14 hours ago, VogueMusic said:

It's why I'm out of the loop these days. Too much drama and stress. Not fun anymore.

Same here. 

Rarely come in these threads anymore because of it. 

21 hours ago, karbatal said:

Guys, let's not forget that now it's Estere and the other the ones decicing the songs (Mercy is too old already), so I guess a cover of this song could be in the works? Anitta fits perfectly in backing vocals! 

:dead::dead::dead:

Due to puberty, Dave and Mercy have been relieved of their executive producing roles on all  future M albums and replaced with the more aptly aged twins. M thought Stella and Ester were more age appropriate for the task. 

Let's take a moment and acknowledge the improvement : On this day in 2014 half of rebel heart leaked. This time around we don't have even any song titles confirmed. Cheers 😄

Edited by vesper_wolf

1 minute ago, vesper_wolf said:

Let's take a moment and acknowledge the improvement : On this day in 2014 half of rebel heart leaked. This time around we don't have even any song titles confirmed. Cheers 😄

yaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssss ! hope it stays that way !! :tigger:

On ‎12‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 10:18 AM, iasonas said:

Pretty much everyone does it now. Madonna did it first with MDNA.

Gurl, I did it first!

giphy.gif

Prince notably gave away a free copy of Musicology with every concert ticket in 2004, forcing Billboard to change its rules to an opt-in method.

https://genius.com/a/how-album-concert-ticket-bundles-reshaped-the-billboard-charts-in-2017

Merry Christmas guys! I hope next year will bring you a Record with Anitta and Drake (a dream).

Then she can continue her ever ongoing Oscar Award hunting with the MGM Movie! 😍

49 minutes ago, vesper_wolf said:

We Need More Windows In Hell doesn't require official confirmation to be a fan favorite; its title already won our hearts. Take that, Linux. 💕

So Madonna will be dropping two songs until the WORLD PRIDE in NY which is going to be a huge concert in the city. Album dropping right after or a month later. This is even more excited than Grammy/Brits appearance or performance. I’m ready for it! 

1 hour ago, Douglaslisboa said:

So Madonna will be dropping two songs until the WORLD PRIDE in NY which is going to be a huge concert in the city. Album dropping right after or a month later. This is even more excited than Grammy/Brits appearance or performance. I’m ready for it! 

Huh ?

It's basically my first no leak era I ever see. I become a fan during the confession era so since hard candy I've always heard at least 1 leaks before each album. Even it's so cool and revolver had leak back then. Candy shop, The beat goes on, GMAYL and GGW. all of the rebel heart debacle. 

Very vintage!! love it! :p  I think I will literally orgasm when I will heard something new. I'm on the edge since the MET 

36 minutes ago, YannBouch said:

It's basically my first no leak era I ever see. I become a fan during the confession era so since hard candy I've always heard at least 1 leaks before each album. Even it's so cool and revolver had leak back then. Candy shop, The beat goes on, GMAYL and GGW. all of the rebel heart debacle. 

Very vintage!! love it! :p  I think I will literally orgasm when I will heard something new. I'm on the edge since the MET 

My sentiments too! This is so refreshing and exciting!!!