Madonna's new album: coming in 2019

Camacho

27 minutes ago, dcbyebyebaby said:

He said "out of the box" and everyones posting regular live tv performances. How is that OFTB?

The albums done, we can be pretty sure of that. So if she releases it toward March/April she has roughly 3 months to do what ??? MAKE A FULL VIDEO ALBUM like  Lemonade & release it on NETFLIX!

Another "insider" on Popjustice suggested with a wink that there will be a tv performance before the out of the box thing.

I'm thinking:

February: single launch and either or both the Grammys and Brits

Album details, tracklist, art

March/April: Album release and Tour announced

Q3/4: "out of the box thing" ?

1 hour ago, humanracin said:

Another "insider" on Popjustice suggested with a wink that there will be a tv performance before the out of the box thing.

I'm thinking:

February: single launch and either or both the Grammys and Brits

Album details, tracklist, art

March/April: Album release and Tour announced

Q3/4: "out of the box thing" ?

Which poster? Suggested what exactly? 

Not that it matters but if we keep quoting Popjustice members, then let’s do it properly

Well the rumour of two singles released simultaneously has also been teased by an "insider".

the "insider" on Popjustice is "ragazzo", similar to "mensch" here, no one questions that he isn't telling the truth and he sees to be reliable and has provided info in the past.

recap on these "insider" rumours:

First single/s will be possibly two different songs released the same day, one feat Anitta for the Latin market.

possible TV appearances to coincide with those singles.

Album coming Q2 (not Q1)

"out of the box" something later 

Spoiler

2 hours ago, Plaything said:

Which poster? Suggested what exactly? 

Not that it matters but if we keep quoting Popjustice members, then let’s do it properly

Yes. Going forward please if anybody wants to share something here about this project that they saw posted somewhere they need to include who what where when so we can determine how serious to take that info.

3 hours ago, Starman said:

Two subpar singles wont work. We need one big track

Why are people already implying that the singles will be " subpar"  before they have even  heard any part of them ?  The hand wringing and worrying is starting already before we even know anything concrete.  Why do so many Madonna fans do this. Happens with every single album. What is making this thread so frustrating. 

25 minutes ago, Jazzy Jan said:

Why are people already implying that the singles will be " subpar"  before they have even  heard any part of them ?  The hand wringing and worrying is starting already before we even know anything concrete.  Why do so many Madonna fans do this. Happens with every single album. What is making this thread so frustrating. 

Agreed, I  can't see why she can't release 2 amazing singles at the same time. I have a feeling this album will be all killer and no filler!

I think the wait is making some people go a bit koo koo!

This just in:

I'm so happy that it seems like Nakhane is still likely to make an appearance on the album!

And Mykki Bianco !

31 minutes ago, humanracin said:

Agreed, I  can't see why she can't release 2 amazing singles at the same time. I have a feeling this album will be all killer and no filler!

I think the wait is making some people go a bit koo koo!

This just in:

I'm so happy that it seems like Nakhane is still likely to make an appearance on the album!

And Mykki Bianco !

I love Nakhane and I wish Madonna had used the correct name when she tagged him. :lol: 

Never heard of Nakhane before but checked him out and I love his style. Mirwais, nakhane, mykki, Latino influences... it will be a very interesting, eclectic album I think 🙏🏻

7 hours ago, Jazzy Jan said:

Right? So annoying and it happens all the time

7 hours ago, Plaything said:

I love Nakhane and I wish Madonna had used the correct name when she tagged him. :lol: 

he has a beautiful voice , i really hope he is on her new album ...please 

9 hours ago, Jazzy Jan said:

Thank you.

3 minutes ago, tasteinmen said:

Imagine if the album is called “out of the box”

Or as Miss Samantha Fox sings...

Ooooh, you just hit the spot

You make me hot, burning for you... 

You just play with the magic box

Baby, baby I love youuuuuu

1 minute ago, karbatal said:

Or as Miss Samantha Fox sings...

Ooooh, you just hit the spot

You make me hot, burning for you... 

You just play with the magic box

Baby, baby I love youuuuuu

I do love a bit of Samantha Fox

Guys, let's not forget that now it's Estere and the other the ones decicing the songs (Mercy is too old already), so I guess a cover of this song could be in the works? Anitta fits perfectly in backing vocals! 

1 minute ago, Suedey said:

The album title 'Out Of The Box' has been confirmed (as an exclusive rumour) from Thisusedtobemymadonna.com

😆 

The anticipation of the new album has intensified with each passing month, and I must admit I enjoy it very much ☺️.

I'm dying to see Madonna performing live on stage again.