Madonna's new album: coming in 2019

Camacho

28 minutes ago, YannBouch said:

I expected a april/may release so.. IDK what to think 

no thats too long to sit on a finished album it could leak ..album release late march ..single in feb ..tour in summer 

I appreciate any real insider info, thanks Mensch.

But when you say "be ready" what does that mean... financially? (as in tour, shows... you don't have to answer as I know it's a secret)

Also The World Pride rumour is very interesting... but I don't think that's what you're teasing as I wouldn't describe that as "think out of the box".

It makes perfect sense for her to perform at the largest gay event, in New York no less, the town that made her famous.

I'm trying to think of something else she might do that's "out of the box"... hmm

It's all very exciting but I don't think we will know anything for sure anytime #soon

I just want the album title and first single release date with a teaser maybe?!

im not greedy.  Before xmas please.  

I think the outside of the box thing must be tour related, maybe something scaled back like Tears Of A Clown but without the clown thing.

Maybe a residency somewhere or in various cities worldwide?

She did want to do Orchestral shows at one time and that hasn't happened yet.

Maybe it will be in Portugal and she's done a deal with Tourism there... grasping at straws here.

16 hours ago, Mensch said:

I don’t think it’s related to launch the new era. I think it will be later in the year after the new era is announced. Also think outside the box. 

Is Madonna the final card for the Democrats to beat Donald Trump? 

i don't think the gay pride event will garner any major buzz for her, not like it will be televised like a super bowl audience or even grammys.

it will be nice that she will be supporting it though- i don't see as 'out of the box" thinking.  

1 hour ago, rebelheart said:

I'd say we can trust mtribe, we have nothing else to suggest any earlier than April. She'll probably do the original RH plan, single around Valentine's day & album in late April.

So..another brit awards performance?

Nothing ever happens in January so anyone expecting that doesn’t how the industry works. 

February for a single was the best we could have hoped for with album in March/April, which is what we have been saying for months and months before she even confirmed that the album was going to come out next year when most of you were crying and hoping for a 2018 release. 

So really... Sorry but MTribes exclusive can go fuck itself. 

I can't even see any announcements happening before February. Its practically christmas already. So it wouldnt surprise me if the single was even released until March. (the only thing I actually really want is for the video to be done when the single is released).

24 minutes ago, Suedey said:

Nothing ever happens in January so anyone expecting that doesn’t how the industry works. 

February for a single was the best we could have hoped for with album in March/April, which is what we have been saying for months and months before she even confirmed that the album was going to come out next year when most of you were crying and hoping for a 2018 release. 

So really... Sorry but MTribes exclusive can go fuck itself. 

Madonnatripe is as relevant as DrowningMadonna. The days of those #fakenews sites having any importance are long gone, thank God!

8 hours ago, humanracin said:

I appreciate any real insider info, thanks Mensch.

But when you say "be ready" what does that mean... financially? (as in tour, shows... you don't have to answer as I know it's a secret)

Also The World Pride rumour is very interesting... but I don't think that's what you're teasing as I wouldn't describe that as "think out of the box".

It makes perfect sense for her to perform at the largest gay event, in New York no less, the town that made her famous.

I'm trying to think of something else she might do that's "out of the box"... hmm

It's all very exciting but I don't think we will know anything for sure anytime #soon

pride performance is very Cyndi and Gaga, 😫

13 hours ago, blackmamba109 said:

We've been hearing about rumors for tour dates and supposed Glastonbury/festival dates for months now... yeah I'm over it. Let's get these sources to deliver on the REAL news. 

Image result for girl bye gif

Mensch is the most reliable source we have, get a clue and don’t bite the hand that feeds

1 hour ago, Magician said:

Madonnatripe is as relevant as DrowningMadonna. The days of those #fakenews sites having any importance are long gone, thank God!

Drownedmadonna ... Nobody wants to drowned her 🙂

17 minutes ago, karbatal said:

Absurd. It's a celebration and opportunity to send important messages. 

And she is entitled to do it after what she has done for the lgbt community 😉