Madonna's new album: coming in 2019

Camacho

4 minutes ago, bitsy said:

I'd say it's ageism preventing her song from being played on the radio. Radio is the key to longevity for any song, even today.

mixture of things ...mostly ageism ...not just her it happens to all artists ..

Just now, trickyricky said:

ive always thought she sang ghosttown better live 

It's a real shame she never did Best Night live...so much potential wasted.

Lfl was a bad choice for 1st single and I knew it immediately when I heard it. It has the right ingredients but it really doesn’t work as a whole, it lacks that M gold standard of appeal and depth. I don’t like her vocals on it. I always said that Devil Pray or Hold Tight would have been much much better first singles because they immediately stand on rh. That or rh aviccii.

@Mensch btw I’m so pumped with the idea that you mentioned in the other thread that she might be headlining #WorldPride in June!!

It makes a fucking lot of sense: Gays + 50th anniversary + NYC + New era + her st the Stonewall this week.

I better hurry the fuck up and buy that flight.

8 minutes ago, Mensch said:

I’ve heard news. Brace yourselves. I will not say a word but just be ready. 

A04938B6-7461-497B-8A2A-7EF787DE7257.gif

55 minutes ago, Mensch said:

I’ve heard news. Brace yourselves. I will not say a word but just be ready. 

When I first read this, I thought this could only be something big and exciting in a good way.. but then I read it again and wondered.. I hope you're actually alluding to something positive

anyway, thanks for the little hint/tease without revealing anything

Could all these ooh so funny people joking about "I've exclusively heard this or that stupid joke" please stop making those posts?! It's just not funny seeing the entire forum over run with these tired attempts at jokes and it's confusing when someone with actual exclusive and trustworthy information makes a post that actually is interesting!!!

Thank you Mensch for keeping us informed in this time where we crave information the most! It's a good sign that something is apparently stiring and that people on several forums are mentioning it! So, if it's not coming before Christmas, I doubt it's coming between Christmas and New Years, so I'm thinking early january? Kicking off the new year right?!

7 minutes ago, Magician said:

Mensch is reliable when it comes to this stuff so the mocking comments at him aren’t warranted.

Exactly, I completely agree! And it's also very annoying that people make these jokes over and over and over again.