Madonna's new album: coming in 2019

Camacho

9 hours ago, lautert said:

While she was releasing MDNA everybody thought she would chart, sell albuns and stadiums as well, but the lack of quality and promo of MDNA as the not so big support from her label spoiled her commercial performance and, since then no one expects her to have a hit single like before. 

AB241A94-15E7-4DE0-AFE5-C78804B0A59D.gif

1 hour ago, Nikki said:

M's new instagram stories are quite interesting too.. we can hear "messiah" playing, and M says "your new life is going to cost you your old one"

I read it like "many of your fan base " are gonna meltdown as fuck...I love DeMonna .

12 hours ago, BrendanT1993 said:

This post by Future Lover on Pop Justice is so great.

No it isn’t. It’s a bunch of negative crap posted by a miserable cunt disguised as a “concerned fan.” Madonna’s last three albums have been stellar. The tours that accompanied them have been dazzling and theatrical. Stop buying into fake news. Miss me with this BS.

10 minutes ago, Shaun said:

No it isn’t. It’s a bunch of negative crap posted by a miserable cunt disguised as a “concerned fan.” Madonna’s last three albums have been stellar. The tours that accompanied them have been dazzling and theatrical. Stop buying into fake news. Miss me with this BS.

True. Those tours are beyond reach from other pop pretenders.

3 hours ago, Nikki said:

M's new instagram stories are quite interesting too.. we can hear "messiah" playing, and M says "your new life is going to cost you your old one"

I hope she doesn't mean she prefers to be a soccer mom now and stay home with the kids(new life), which is going to cost her her old life(music, promo,tours, men).

4 hours ago, CalinB said:

Hhhh,  she is using the same Three:  🖤🎼🎱 in both pics.

Twitter version: Feeling Lucky in YSL Jacket 🖤🎼🎱💃🏻

IMG_5709.PNG

So what's the meaning of the 8? January 8 maybe? something is happening then?

Nothing is happening Jan 8.  OMG.  

What do we think the magic 8 ball means?  Is she doing a billiard-themed album?  Will this be Madonna's Pool Playing era??  

:chuckle: 

For the "fans" like Future Lover who try to dismissed Madonna achievements since she turned 50 and Hard Candy and MDNA, some facts:

Hard Candy Era

#1 album in 37 countries (including US & UK)
+4 Million copies sold
#11 best selling album worldwide in 2008
65 at Metacritic
3 Grammy Noms (Pop Collaboration, Dance Recording, Remixed Recording)
Top 3 single in the USA breaking the record for most Top 10 hits in the US
4 Minutes also topped the charts in 21 countries (including UK)
A decent performing second single worldwide
A record breaking world tour (+400 million worldwide), still the biggest for a female artist
Positive reviews from critics to the Sticky and Sweet tour
Sticky & Sweet Tour album reached the Top 10 all around the world including US

MDNA era

#1 album in more than 20 countries (including US & UK)
+2 Million copies sold
#12 best selling album worldwide in 2012
64 at Metacritic
Golden Globe for Best Song
Top 10 single in the USA extending her record for most Top 10 hits in the US
Another smashing world tour (+300 million worldwide)
Very positive reviews from critics to the tour
A then record halftime-show of 114 million viewers (higher than the viewership of the game itself)

13 hours ago, Nonoka said:

Yes!! Remember the end credits for the Rebel Heart Tour recording, when she sang If I had Was A Hammer? She sounded so warm and soothing there. She still has a beautiful voice in pristine condition (if she bothers to use it), I hope this will transpire on her new record. RH had some great vocal moments but would love to hear more.

Yes, that’s exactly what I need from her. it was such a beautiful piece. The way she sounded was absolutely gorgeous. Her voice is definitely still in great condition. She should showcase it a little more. It’s too bad we don’t have an official recording of it (if I had a hammer) It should’ve been released as a bonus on the RHT CD as a bonus somehow. 

28 minutes ago, spotlight said:

Yes, that’s exactly what I need from her. it was such a beautiful piece. The way she sounded was absolutely gorgeous. Her voice is definitely still in great condition. She should showcase it a little more. It’s too bad we don’t have an official recording of it (if I had a hammer) It should’ve been released as a bonus on the RHT CD as a bonus somehow

This! It was such a beautiful sentiment.  I'd listen to it often.

15 hours ago, BrendanT1993 said:

"I think I've just become sensitized to every minor problem with Madonna. We got "Hard Candy", "Sticky & Sweet", with it came the disappointment, but you said to yourself "it will pass". We got a substandard greatest hits, you think "it's a rough couple of years, it will pass". We got "MDNA", with it one of the worst live albums in existence. Okay, things ain't looking up... We got "Rebel Heart" in a rushed state, and although I wouldn't blame her too much for it, she could've easily chosen not to haste with it and polish it a bit more. And the live album was an improvement over the previous ones... but we still aren't there somehow. This new era seems like everything's under control for now, but then a wild Anitta shows up just to mess with your heads. I mean, we didn't get nice things from M.I.A., this controversial Brazilian chanteuse probably won't result in something much better.

Liking "everything" is cool - you like everything your mom cooks, and of course, it's a sign of love. But Madonna isn't your mom, she's a ruthless capitalist who's served several misguided projects in a row. The mistreatment of her fantastic legacy and caring for all the side-jobs is probably the cherry on top. This isn't a single-era backlash like "Erotica" and "American Life" were, this is a proper fade-out of Madonna's career. Maybe I'm the angry Jack in the room, since to me, so many of you being "ooh I love ALL OF IT" just makes me feel kind of sad that I don't "get it" anymore. I've bopped to all of those albums, but when you step away from it, all that's left is a bitter aftertaste."

Why is this bitch keeps saying "we" and "we" all the time? I don't agree with anything he said.

giphy.gif

15 hours ago, BrendanT1993 said:

How dare you say it's "so great" ??

This is bullshit, from start to finish. Talk about negative prick. :provoke:

13 minutes ago, Kilt said:

I would die if Madonna comes up with a sound similar to this 

I like it, it reminds me of some tracks from Evita.. I see M doing this 😉

"But Madonna isn't your mom, she's a ruthless capitalist..."

I must say this was one of the funnier melodramatic posts concerning Madonna I've seen in a while, and wow are there many to choose from on this forum (any Madonna forum). If only all the other "ruthless capitalists" built hospitals and gave millions of dollars and so much of their time for an African country.