New album thread

TXIII

46 minutes ago, Flip The Switch said:

You never know with M. 

i would probably be the most disappointed in madonna i have ever been if this album is not coming out till aug of 2019---i would get over it but ill be mad.

It was reported that among other arenas, The Accord Arena in Paris booked dates via Live nation in September for her upcoming tour.

It's pretty safe to say that this album/tour will have the same trajectory that Rebel heart was suppose to have minus the leaks.

First single - March

Album release - April

tour - September through March

33 minutes ago, Maleficent said:

Would love something like this 

however its never going to be a classic madonna cover if her beauty isn't on full display, meaning clear headshot

This is the timeline:

1. "I Don't Search, I Find" - February 23, 2019
  2. "Crazy/Loca/Faz Gostoso" - May 6, 2019
  3. "Dark Ballet" -  August 24, 2019
  4. "Come Alive" -: September 22, 2019
  5. "Medellin" - March 2, 2020

10 minutes ago, rebelheart said:

Wonder who is going to be this album's artwork photographer? Mert & Marcus /Steven Klein again or someone new?

Would love someone new. But I prefer Klein to M&M for album covers. Klein is much more dramatic, I find Mert and Marcus to be far too “meh” (good for magazines and stuff but not iconic enough for a record that will go down in the history books for one reason or another)

5 minutes ago, Maleficent said:

Would love someone new. But I prefer Klein to M&M for album covers. Klein is much more dramatic, I find Mert and Marcus to be far too “meh” (good for magazines and stuff but not iconic enough for a record that will go down in the history books for one reason or another)

Agreed, I'll go for Klein or someone new & fresh...

5 hours ago, tuckeye said:

i hate when some poster posts some random rumor

and people start freaking out. lol

The fact people fall for everything they see on the internet no matter if it’s real or not :IMG_1564:

33 minutes ago, rebelheart said:

Wonder who is going to be this album's artwork photographer? Mert & Marcus /Steven Klein again or someone new?

Inez and Vinoodh PLEASE

35 minutes ago, Maleficent said:

Someone new.. I feel like she has already found all the inspiration she can in M&M, and Steven Klein, there stuff together was super interesting around American Life but has slowly gotten pretty repetitive.  Plus Gaga started using him! ha ha jk

8 hours ago, peppermint said:

It was reported that among other arenas, The Accord Arena in Paris booked dates via Live nation in September for her upcoming tour.

It's pretty safe to say that this album/tour will have the same trajectory that Rebel heart was suppose to have minus the leaks.

First single - March

Album release - April

tour - September through March

This

So let’s recap the photographers:

MADONNA: Gary Heery

LAV: Steven Meisel

TRUE BLUE: Herb Ritts

YCD: Herb Ritts

LAP: Herb Ritts

I’M BREATHLESS: Patrick Demarchelier

IC: N/A [Ritts]