New album thread

TXIII

https://madonnahistory.wordpress.com/2018/11/16/m14-hot-rumors/?fbclid=IwAR3lQFLzQM6_81ElS8Bt3wK2eZYFFPWsUIkwPxkgV3uvErWOwOQlSDJapR4

M14 title: Magic
– First single in April 2019(Batuka)
– Second single in June-July 2019(Come Alive)
– Album release in August-September2019

Mirwais was the one who produced the lead single of the M14. The lead single name is Batuka.
Batuka will be in English, but with some voices of different languages.

Madonna with Brazilian singer Anitta, will be part of the M14 and song will be titled “Faz Gostoso”

Madonna’s next album will feature a collaboration with Katy Perry titled “Come Alive”.

‘Come Alive’, Katy Perry’s partnership with Madonna is due between June-July 2019. This is an animated song in English.

Beautiful Game will be a deluxe track of the M14.

Source:Pop Insider News

- Not so sure about this 😉

I've seen some "fans" and "insiders" saying on Facebook that it's a collab with Katy Perry (am not opposed to a collab with her at some point) and when asked for proof they point to this pop insider news. Fuck off and provide a legit source rather than some gossip column that no one has heard of.  I've had fun exposing their lies and watching them self destruct

I won't believe any of that nonsense unless I hear it from M herself or in an official press release

21 hours ago, BrendanT1993 said:

does anybody else think that maybe she is filming in the studio possibly for some netflix  behind the scenes special or something ?  I’ve never seen her in tracksuit / sweatpants / looking so... casual... in the studio.

Didn't she have a meeting at Netflix a few months ago? I so hope interesting and original things are being readied in terms of promotion, I have no doubts about the quality of the music whatsoever  :inlove:

21 hours ago, Mensch said:

Yeah that’s pretty much all the information on this forum, summed up for dm! 😂😂😂 mastering doesn’t take a few days. It can be weeks but as we’ve all known all along, she’s close to finished and will have her Xmas vacation while they master and get it ready for early 2019

😂

20 hours ago, Bill said:

Without having an idea what these songs sound like, it's certainly an interest tracklist, just going by the titles of the songs.  

Yes! Thought exactly the same myself

Love those titles

20 hours ago, rebelheart said:

Madonna just started following this girl :

https://www.instagram.com/isamayaffrench/

She worked on Katy Perry's Witness cover, maybe she will work on the M's new album artwork too?

Her Instagram is fantastic!!!  If your hunch is correct I would be sooo excited.  Very cutting edge but also beautiful

6 hours ago, Crux said:

– Album release in August-September2019

:megamanson:

I doubt it.

No Way... that is way too long.  She would piss a lot of people off, especially fans.  She has been teasing this album for way too long now.  I don't think she would be dropping all these hints (tracklist etc...) If it was going to be released almost a year from now.

46 minutes ago, jaredbrowning said:

No Way... that is way too long.  She would piss a lot of people off, especially fans.  She has been teasing this album for way too long now.  I don't think she would be dropping all these hints (tracklist etc...) If it was going to be released almost a year from now.

You never know with M. 

11 hours ago, le smoking said:

I have a feeling it's gonna be another long album - she obviously has lots of songs to choose from and I think albums in general are becoming longer cuz more songs = more streams.  Drake's the king of streaming and his albums have like 20+ songs

We know the majority of fans prefer physical albums than listening Spotify. It's time to get used to listening on spotify. Madonna has only Celebration, Immaculate, Rebel Heart, Confessions and True Blue with 100 million streams.