New album thread

TXIII

1 hour ago, Rebel Heartbreaker said:

Well, that is an image from 'A Clockwork Orange' (Stanley Kubrick's film). Correct me if I am wrong, I'm sure there was an all-male ballet version (of sorts) in 2017, exploring themes of ultra violence.  Dark (violent) ballet, perhaps?!

"Dark Dean!" posted Mirwais on Dean's Instagram today.

Madonna Dark Dean Mike.JPG

Let's, again, remind of the littles clues that we had so far about the new album:

Wednesday January 17 2018
2018-news-01-400-664-png
The best news of the years so far is coming from Madonna's own mouth, or better said, from Madonna's Instagram. She is working on new music, as she revealed in her Instagram stories few moments ago. In summary below you can review the related articles from the last year.

2018-news-02-400-400-jpg2018-news-03-498-400-jpg
Just when you think things cannot get any better. The Daily Mail website www.dailymail.co.uk brings us exclusive photographs of the queen of pop leaving a recording studio in London! No word on producers yet. Stay tuned!

Friday January 19 2018
2018-news-04-400-400-jpg
The first musicians / producers mentioned after yesterday on Madonna's Instagram are Brittany Talia Hazzard, known as Starrah, an American songwriter, singer and rapper, who have worked on Needed Me by Rihanna or Swish Swish by Katy Perry for example, and Mathieu Jomphe a.k.a. Billboard, who co-produced Madonna's single Ghosttown on her Rebel Heart album.

Friday January 19 2018
2018-news-05-400-400-jpg
Since she revealed first two names related to her new album on her Instagram, Madonna has faced not only positive comments, but a lots of hate too. And we didn't have to wait long for her to speak. "Starrah is talented and amazing songwriter and human being! Some people see a woman of color with a baseball cap and assume I am making a hip hop record with rappers. And that is just some racist, stereotypical B.S.!!! That said I will make the record I want to make and do not have to explain or ask for permission to do what I want as an artist. Never have and never will. Do your research before you make assumptions! Nothing good to say? Then say nothing. Positive vibes only please! ♥" And Diplo added: "Yeh, she's actually the best there is. And you're the greatest of all time."

Sunday January 21 2018
2018-news-06-400-400-jpg
Here is another Instagram photo from the first week of recording of Madonna's new album in Sarm West Studios, London. Besides Starrah and Billboard on the left, you can see Lauren d'Elia, who works as a vocal producer, engineer and writer, and Nick Jarjour from the Maverick Management. "Legendary week working in London w the fam and a very special artist. You'll hear soon!"

Saturday March 10 2018
2018-instagram-23-469-469-jpg2018-news-07-662-469-jpg
Madonna knows how thirsty we are for her new music. She promised us, that she would return to a studio soon, and today she is sharing another new picture with microphone! "Yep... ♫ #wait" And Starrah and her manager liked the post. The second displayed picture was shared by Lauren d'Elia, who's in the studio in L.A. with Madonna.

Tuesday April 17 2018
2018-news-10-400-400-png2018-mirwais-01-400-400-jpg
On Sunday afternoon, the vocal producer and engineer Lauren D'Elia, who collaborates with Madonna on her forthcoming record, arrived to London, according to her Instagram. And Madonna herself added "♫ #soon" to her latest soccer mom post. The third evident recording session is at the beginning. And the today's Instagram video from the queen is just the top of the cake in this era of preparations of her new record: "No, this is not my new music. But I'm having fun in the studio in between takes! #music #mirwais #magic" Mirwais Ahmadzaï is a French record producer and songwriter, who collaborated with Madonna mainly on her Music (2000) and American Life (2003) albums. Lately he's been sharing pictures of Madonna for few months now.

Saturday April 21 2018
2018-newalbum-01-400-400-png2018-newalbum-02-400-400-png2018-newalbum-03-400-400-png
2018-newalbum-04-400-400-png2018-newalbum-05-400-400-png2018-newalbum-06-400-400-jpg
In the past few days, Madonna and Lauren D'Elia have shared few more pictures and video from the studio in London, to let us know they were busy recording the queen of pop's new album. Every post by Madonna has now hashtags #mirwais and #magic attached. A the Paradise (Not For Me) lyrics are very promising too.

Wednesday May 16 2018
2018-news-21-400-402-png2018-news-22-400-402-png2018-news-23-400-402-png2018-news-24-400-402-png2018-news-25-400-402-png
In a caption to her new behind-the-scenes video from making of another MDNA Skin commercial, Madonna just mentioned she was finishing her new record! "Are we working on the state of our souls... Good question! Until then take good care of your skin #mdnaskin While i finish my record. ♥️ #music #magic #drip #skincare #life" And Lauren D'Elia keeps on posting pictures from studio, this week from Interscope Records in N.Y.C.

Thursday May 17 2018
2018-news-26-400-466-jpg
Today afternoon Madonna shared a fan art by Aldo Diaz confirming her new music would be released very soon now: "Beautiful Game That I Never Learned... Coming Soon! #music #magic #mirwais" The hashtags used are suggesting the song was written and or produced with Mirwais Ahmadzaï.

Tuesday June 5 2018
2018-news-27-400-503-png2018-news-28-400-503-png2018-news-29-400-503-png2018-news-30-400-503-png
Madonna is now recording songs for her upcoming album in Lisbon, Portugal, making it the first-time ever recording session outside an English speaking country. We can only speculate it might be because the queen of pop is collaborating with some local artists. Her vocal producer Lauren D'Elia arrived on Sunday and Mirwais' name appeared in today's post on Madonna's Instagram: "Cooking up something yummy today... ♥ #music #magic #mirwais #nohats"

Friday June 8 2018
2018-dino-01-566-400-png
According to her latest Instagram videos, Madonna invited Dino d'Santiago, a Portuguese singer / songwriter to participate on her new record. They were recording together yesterday, but interestingly they met already in September last year, when Madonna shared this video. After grown up in the south of Portugal and having participated in local Church choir, Dino moved to Lisbon and because of his experiences he got a chance to work as a vocalist for various hip hop and R&B musicians. In 2013 he released his solo album called Eva bridging the traditional Morna, Batuku, and Funaná with contemporary R&B and progressive electronic music. His new single is expected this coming fall.

Saturday June 9 2018
Based on updates posted on Madonna's Instagram in recent hours, the queen of pop's forthcoming album is shaping up to be a sonically unique masterpiece. The uploaded videos feature various chants with Batukaderas of Cabo Verde, who are likely to be featured on Madonna's new record. Batuku is a traditional local music genre and dance. The style was brought or invented by the first slaves that arrived to the archipelago and lives through these days in the islands of Santiago and Maio as an uncontested African heritage and testimonial of Cabo Verde's historical path. #music #magic #mirwias #newfriends #gratitude #music #butuku #creole are all widely used hashtags.

Sunday June 10 2018
2018-tour-01-400-624-jpg
French fansite www.news-of-madonna.com are reporting today, that Live Nation are already looking for arenas for Madonna to play in September or October 2019. Their sources in various agencies speak about Paris, Bordeaux or Montpellier. The fansite has been very reliable in the past, revealing the setlist of the Rebel Hear Tour for example. Madonna herself admited the tour possibility few days ago in one of her Instagram stories.

Thursday June 14 2018
2018-news-34-421-421-jpg2018-news-31-400-421-png2018-news-32-400-421-png2018-news-33-400-421-png

Madonna and the master of minimalistic electronica Mirwais Ahmadzaï have just finished their third recording session. They both shared the same picture on Instagram. Madonna's caption was: "Session #3 finished with Disco God Mirwais #music #method #magic #mothership @mirwais.official" And Mirwais' one was even more interesting: "Some still sings 'My Way'. But the hyper talented @madonna has a method. A new method. #madonna #marlonbrando" It may be a reference to a Stanislavski's acting method, which is a range of training and rehearsal techniques, that seek to encourage sincere and emotionally expressive performances. It mobilizes the actor's conscious thought and will in order to activate other, less-controllable psychological processes. Mirwais Ahmadzaï is one of the most important personalities in Madonna's career. He was the main producer of the Music (2000) and American Life (2003) albums. He stands behind hits like Music or Die Another Day and fans' favorite classics like Don't Tell Me or Nothing Fails. He also collaborated on Future Lovers, Let It Will Be and Superpop in the Confessions On A Dance Floor era. Besides William Orbit, he's another producer and musician Madonna decided to return to after more than 10 years. The other three pictures were taken and shared by Lauren D'Elia, who left Lisbon today.

Monday June 18 2018
2018-news-35-400-503-png2018-news-36-400-503-png2018-news-37-400-503-png2018-news-38-400-503-png
Madonna's friends and photographers Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott responsible for MDNA and Rebel Heart cover artworks, Madonna's her hairstylist Andy Lecompte and graphic designer Giovanni Bianco arrived to Lisbon today.

Saturday June 30 2018
MADONNA NATION - Kupono Aweau
Madonna and her The Rebel Heart Tour dancer Kupono Aweau have exchanged messages in a comment section to one of his Instagram posts teasing an upcoming tour coming next year. Madonna wrote: "Do you ever work?" and his response was: Hahahaha!!! Just finished the Vegas residency w/Boss man #rickymartin Waiting to go back on tour with YOU next year ♥ Miss u M!!! ♥"

Thursday July 12 2018

A post shared by Madonna (@madonna) on

Madonna's been very productive recently and spent the first week of July recording songs for her upcoming album in London. Her vocal producer Lauren D'Elia is there with her as well, as both shared similar videos using a new "magic" filter on their Instagram accounts. "#mood #mystic #magic #music" and a microphone emoji were in the caption.

Wednesday September 19 2018
MADONNA NATION - Sebastian Bieniek
Polish photographer, painter and visual artist Sebastian Bieniek is one of artists aksed for his ideas for the cover art of Madonna's upcoming album. Today, he published not so flattering answer to Guy Ritchie, Madonna's manager, on his Facebook.
Guy Oseary: "Yes, there are other things in play. But she would love to see your thoughts. If you want to send me something I will send to her. Thanks."
Sebastian Bieniek: "My thoughts are with my family until I know there is something moving. For me my work is also kind of like cooking spaghetti. I know I can do and I know it's good. And if somebody wants to eat, than he orders. You also don't ask the cook what he is thinking when he is cooking. In fact I am all the time thinking about making love with the girl I love. That's the truth. Tell Madonna so."
His work can be viewed on Instagram.

Thursday September 20 2018
MADONNA NATION - Monte Carlo Gala
Taken from www.forbes.com: This year the Prince Albert II of Monaco Foundation will hold its second Monte Carlo Gala for the Global Ocean, in the heart of Monte Carlo and will feature some of the most amazing live auction items ever offered. The event held at the Terraces of the Opera of Monte Carlo this month will include live performances by Gloria Gaynor, Nile Rodgers, and Chic. It is chaired by a huge list of celebrities including Madonna, Li Bing Bing, Orlando Bloom, Adrien Brody, Pierce Brosnan, Gerard Butler, Robert Davi, Andy Garcia, Goldie Hawn, Robert F. Kennedy Jr., Olga Kurylenko, Eva Longoria, Diane Lane, Kelly Slater, Robin Thicke and Chris Tucker. And the most important auctions items are of course the following:
Horseback Riding With Madonna On The Beach In Portugal • Madonna recently moved to Portugal and as part of this priceless opportunity invites the winning bidder to join her in Portugal for an afternoon of riding horses through the forest and the beach. The winning bidder and up to five guests will join the superstar for one of her favorite past times. You will spend an afternoon exploring the natural scenery on horseback with Madonna as your guide.
Private Album Preview With Madonna In Her Recording Studio In London • Madonna’s next album will be coming out soon, and before its release, she invites the winning bidder and up to three guests to join her in her London recording studio to preview some of the songs from the album with her.

Thursday September 27 2018
MADONNA NATION - New albumMADONNA NATION - New albumMADONNA NATION - New album
Madonna has spent her recent days in London, putting final touches to her upcoming album and working around the clock to finish it on time: "What 4 hours of sleep looks like! Working. Hard... These dark circles are for all my fans ♥ #music #magic #comingsoon ♫"

Thursday October 4 2018
Madonna is teasing her new album once again. Although the queen of pop herself announced, her upcoming album will be released next year, she's making us know the tracks recorded with disco god Mirwais are still a thing: "I'm listening ♫ ♥ #music #Mirwais #magic"

Thursday October 25 2018
MADONNA NATION.CZ • MadonnaMADONNA NATION.CZ • MadonnaMADONNA NATION.CZ • Madonna
Madonna's manager Guy Oseary has flown to London to meet U2 and Madonna, probably to discuss there their future projects. The queen of pop has shared some memories from the beginning of the new album's creating process on Instagram: "Inspiration for my new Record all started here in Lisbon at Tejo bar with @dinodsantiago @vaniaduarte #fado #morna #funana #magic #music PT @mertalas"

Sunday October 28 2018 
MADONNA NATION.CZ • New albumMADONNA NATION.CZ • New albumMADONNA NATION.CZ • New album
One week ago, the American hip hop record producer, audio engineer, and multi-instrumentalist Michael George Dean, widely known just as Mike Dean, tweeted a little tidbit, that he was going to do a final mixing of Madonna's new record. Today Madonna herself just confirmed his presence in the studio.
Mike Dean co-wrote and co-produced already few tracks on Madonna's previous album Rebel Heart including Illuminati, Holy Water, Inside Out and Wash All Over Me.

Wednesday November 14 2018

A post shared by Madonna (@madonna) on

Madonna has just shared another very interesting video on her Instagram. Its caption says it all: "A Glimpse of Things to Come... ♫ Tiffin's Childers Choir! #music #magic #mirwais #mikedean"

+

image.png

4 minutes ago, Magician said:

@Rock don’t post so many images and embedded objects all in one megalong post. It makes the thread load slowly and can also cause it to crash. Split it up next time. 

His post should be pin in the Madonna forthcoming studio album thread. Interesting to know but always lost with so many pages this thread will get 

19 minutes ago, Rock said:

Let's, again, remind of the littles clues that we had so far about the new album:

2018-news-01-400-664-png
The best news of the years so far is coming from Madonna's own mouth, or better said, from Madonna's Instagram. She is working on new music, as she revealed in her Instagram stories few moments ago. In summary below you can review the related articles from the last year.

2018-news-02-400-400-jpg2018-news-03-498-400-jpg
Just when you think things cannot get any better. The Daily Mail website www.dailymail.co.uk brings us exclusive photographs of the queen of pop leaving a recording studio in London! No word on producers yet. Stay tuned!

Friday January 19 2018
2018-news-04-400-400-jpg
The first musicians / producers mentioned after yesterday on Madonna's Instagram are Brittany Talia Hazzard, known as Starrah, an American songwriter, singer and rapper, who have worked on Needed Me by Rihanna or Swish Swish by Katy Perry for example, and Mathieu Jomphe a.k.a. Billboard, who co-produced Madonna's single Ghosttown on her Rebel Heart album.

Friday January 19 2018
2018-news-05-400-400-jpg
Since she revealed first two names related to her new album on her Instagram, Madonna has faced not only positive comments, but a lots of hate too. And we didn't have to wait long for her to speak. "Starrah is talented and amazing songwriter and human being! Some people see a woman of color with a baseball cap and assume I am making a hip hop record with rappers. And that is just some racist, stereotypical B.S.!!! That said I will make the record I want to make and do not have to explain or ask for permission to do what I want as an artist. Never have and never will. Do your research before you make assumptions! Nothing good to say? Then say nothing. Positive vibes only please! ♥" And Diplo added: "Yeh, she's actually the best there is. And you're the greatest of all time."

Sunday January 21 2018
2018-news-06-400-400-jpg
Here is another Instagram photo from the first week of recording of Madonna's new album in Sarm West Studios, London. Besides Starrah and Billboard on the left, you can see Lauren d'Elia, who works as a vocal producer, engineer and writer, and Nick Jarjour from the Maverick Management. "Legendary week working in London w the fam and a very special artist. You'll hear soon!"

Saturday March 10 2018
2018-instagram-23-469-469-jpg2018-news-07-662-469-jpg
Madonna knows how thirsty we are for her new music. She promised us, that she would return to a studio soon, and today she is sharing another new picture with microphone! "Yep... ♫ #wait" And Starrah and her manager liked the post. The second displayed picture was shared by Lauren d'Elia, who's in the studio in L.A. with Madonna.

Tuesday April 17 2018
2018-news-10-400-400-png2018-mirwais-01-400-400-jpg
On Sunday afternoon, the vocal producer and engineer Lauren D'Elia, who collaborates with Madonna on her forthcoming record, arrived to London, according to her Instagram. And Madonna herself added "♫ #soon" to her latest soccer mom post. The third evident recording session is at the beginning. And the today's Instagram video from the queen is just the top of the cake in this era of preparations of her new record: "No, this is not my new music. But I'm having fun in the studio in between takes! #music #mirwais #magic" Mirwais Ahmadzaï is a French record producer and songwriter, who collaborated with Madonna mainly on her Music (2000) and American Life (2003) albums. Lately he's been sharing pictures of Madonna for few months now.

Saturday April 21 2018
2018-newalbum-01-400-400-png2018-newalbum-02-400-400-png2018-newalbum-03-400-400-png
2018-newalbum-04-400-400-png2018-newalbum-05-400-400-png2018-newalbum-06-400-400-jpg
In the past few days, Madonna and Lauren D'Elia have shared few more pictures and video from the studio in London, to let us know they were busy recording the queen of pop's new album. Every post by Madonna has now hashtags #mirwais and #magic attached. A the Paradise (Not For Me) lyrics are very promising too.

Wednesday May 16 2018
2018-news-21-400-402-png2018-news-22-400-402-png2018-news-23-400-402-png2018-news-24-400-402-png2018-news-25-400-402-png
In a caption to her new behind-the-scenes video from making of another MDNA Skin commercial, Madonna just mentioned she was finishing her new record! "Are we working on the state of our souls... Good question! Until then take good care of your skin #mdnaskin While i finish my record. ♥️ #music #magic #drip #skincare #life" And Lauren D'Elia keeps on posting pictures from studio, this week from Interscope Records in N.Y.C.

Thursday May 17 2018
2018-news-26-400-466-jpg
Today afternoon Madonna shared a fan art by Aldo Diaz confirming her new music would be released very soon now: "Beautiful Game That I Never Learned... Coming Soon! #music #magic #mirwais" The hashtags used are suggesting the song was written and or produced with Mirwais Ahmadzaï.

Tuesday June 5 2018
2018-news-27-400-503-png2018-news-28-400-503-png2018-news-29-400-503-png2018-news-30-400-503-png
Madonna is now recording songs for her upcoming album in Lisbon, Portugal, making it the first-time ever recording session outside an English speaking country. We can only speculate it might be because the queen of pop is collaborating with some local artists. Her vocal producer Lauren D'Elia arrived on Sunday and Mirwais' name appeared in today's post on Madonna's Instagram: "Cooking up something yummy today... ♥ #music #magic #mirwais #nohats"

Friday June 8 2018
2018-dino-01-566-400-png
According to her latest Instagram videos, Madonna invited Dino d'Santiago, a Portuguese singer / songwriter to participate on her new record. They were recording together yesterday, but interestingly they met already in September last year, when Madonna shared this video. After grown up in the south of Portugal and having participated in local Church choir, Dino moved to Lisbon and because of his experiences he got a chance to work as a vocalist for various hip hop and R&B musicians. In 2013 he released his solo album called Eva bridging the traditional Morna, Batuku, and Funaná with contemporary R&B and progressive electronic music. His new single is expected this coming fall.

Saturday June 9 2018
Based on updates posted on Madonna's Instagram in recent hours, the queen of pop's forthcoming album is shaping up to be a sonically unique masterpiece. The uploaded videos feature various chants with Batukaderas of Cabo Verde, who are likely to be featured on Madonna's new record. Batuku is a traditional local music genre and dance. The style was brought or invented by the first slaves that arrived to the archipelago and lives through these days in the islands of Santiago and Maio as an uncontested African heritage and testimonial of Cabo Verde's historical path. #music #magic #mirwias #newfriends #gratitude #music #butuku #creole are all widely used hashtags.

Sunday June 10 2018
2018-tour-01-400-624-jpg
French fansite www.news-of-madonna.com are reporting today, that Live Nation are already looking for arenas for Madonna to play in September or October 2019. Their sources in various agencies speak about Paris, Bordeaux or Montpellier. The fansite has been very reliable in the past, revealing the setlist of the Rebel Hear Tour for example. Madonna herself admited the tour possibility few days ago in one of her Instagram stories.

Thursday June 14 2018
2018-news-34-421-421-jpg2018-news-31-400-421-png2018-news-32-400-421-png2018-news-33-400-421-png

Madonna and the master of minimalistic electronica Mirwais Ahmadzaï have just finished their third recording session. They both shared the same picture on Instagram. Madonna's caption was: "Session #3 finished with Disco God Mirwais #music #method #magic #mothership @mirwais.official" And Mirwais' one was even more interesting: "Some still sings 'My Way'. But the hyper talented @madonna has a method. A new method. #madonna #marlonbrando" It may be a reference to a Stanislavski's acting method, which is a range of training and rehearsal techniques, that seek to encourage sincere and emotionally expressive performances. It mobilizes the actor's conscious thought and will in order to activate other, less-controllable psychological processes. Mirwais Ahmadzaï is one of the most important personalities in Madonna's career. He was the main producer of the Music (2000) and American Life (2003) albums. He stands behind hits like Music or Die Another Day and fans' favorite classics like Don't Tell Me or Nothing Fails. He also collaborated on Future Lovers, Let It Will Be and Superpop in the Confessions On A Dance Floor era. Besides William Orbit, he's another producer and musician Madonna decided to return to after more than 10 years. The other three pictures were taken and shared by Lauren D'Elia, who left Lisbon today.

Monday June 18 2018
2018-news-35-400-503-png2018-news-36-400-503-png2018-news-37-400-503-png2018-news-38-400-503-png
Madonna's friends and photographers Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott responsible for MDNA and Rebel Heart cover artworks, Madonna's her hairstylist Andy Lecompte and graphic designer Giovanni Bianco arrived to Lisbon today.

Saturday June 30 2018
MADONNA NATION - Kupono Aweau
Madonna and her The Rebel Heart Tour dancer Kupono Aweau have exchanged messages in a comment section to one of his Instagram posts teasing an upcoming tour coming next year. Madonna wrote: "Do you ever work?" and his response was: Hahahaha!!! Just finished the Vegas residency w/Boss man #rickymartin Waiting to go back on tour with YOU next year ♥ Miss u M!!! ♥"

Thursday July 12 2018

Madonna's been very productive recently and spent the first week of July recording songs for her upcoming album in London. Her vocal producer Lauren D'Elia is there with her as well, as both shared similar videos using a new "magic" filter on their Instagram accounts. "#mood #mystic #magic #music" and a microphone emoji were in the caption.

Wednesday September 19 2018
MADONNA NATION - Sebastian Bieniek
Polish photographer, painter and visual artist Sebastian Bieniek is one of artists aksed for his ideas for the cover art of Madonna's upcoming album. Today, he published not so flattering answer to Guy Ritchie, Madonna's manager, on his Facebook.
Guy Oseary: "Yes, there are other things in play. But she would love to see your thoughts. If you want to send me something I will send to her. Thanks."
Sebastian Bieniek: "My thoughts are with my family until I know there is something moving. For me my work is also kind of like cooking spaghetti. I know I can do and I know it's good. And if somebody wants to eat, than he orders. You also don't ask the cook what he is thinking when he is cooking. In fact I am all the time thinking about making love with the girl I love. That's the truth. Tell Madonna so."
His work can be viewed on Instagram.

Thursday September 20 2018
MADONNA NATION - Monte Carlo Gala
Taken from www.forbes.com: This year the Prince Albert II of Monaco Foundation will hold its second Monte Carlo Gala for the Global Ocean, in the heart of Monte Carlo and will feature some of the most amazing live auction items ever offered. The event held at the Terraces of the Opera of Monte Carlo this month will include live performances by Gloria Gaynor, Nile Rodgers, and Chic. It is chaired by a huge list of celebrities including Madonna, Li Bing Bing, Orlando Bloom, Adrien Brody, Pierce Brosnan, Gerard Butler, Robert Davi, Andy Garcia, Goldie Hawn, Robert F. Kennedy Jr., Olga Kurylenko, Eva Longoria, Diane Lane, Kelly Slater, Robin Thicke and Chris Tucker. And the most important auctions items are of course the following:
Horseback Riding With Madonna On The Beach In Portugal • Madonna recently moved to Portugal and as part of this priceless opportunity invites the winning bidder to join her in Portugal for an afternoon of riding horses through the forest and the beach. The winning bidder and up to five guests will join the superstar for one of her favorite past times. You will spend an afternoon exploring the natural scenery on horseback with Madonna as your guide.
Private Album Preview With Madonna In Her Recording Studio In London • Madonna’s next album will be coming out soon, and before its release, she invites the winning bidder and up to three guests to join her in her London recording studio to preview some of the songs from the album with her.

Thursday September 27 2018
MADONNA NATION - New albumMADONNA NATION - New albumMADONNA NATION - New album
Madonna has spent her recent days in London, putting final touches to her upcoming album and working around the clock to finish it on time: "What 4 hours of sleep looks like! Working. Hard... These dark circles are for all my fans ♥ #music #magic #comingsoon ♫"

Thursday October 4 2018
Madonna is teasing her new album once again. Although the queen of pop herself announced, her upcoming album will be released next year, she's making us know the tracks recorded with disco god Mirwais are still a thing: "I'm listening ♫ ♥ #music #Mirwais #magic"

Thursday October 25 2018
MADONNA NATION.CZ • MadonnaMADONNA NATION.CZ • MadonnaMADONNA NATION.CZ • Madonna
Madonna's manager Guy Oseary has flown to London to meet U2 and Madonna, probably to discuss there their future projects. The queen of pop has shared some memories from the beginning of the new album's creating process on Instagram: "Inspiration for my new Record all started here in Lisbon at Tejo bar with @dinodsantiago @vaniaduarte #fado #morna #funana #magic #music PT @mertalas"

Sunday October 28 2018 
MADONNA NATION.CZ • New albumMADONNA NATION.CZ • New albumMADONNA NATION.CZ • New album
One week ago, the American hip hop record producer, audio engineer, and multi-instrumentalist Michael George Dean, widely known just as Mike Dean, tweeted a little tidbit, that he was going to do a final mixing of Madonna's new record. Today Madonna herself just confirmed his presence in the studio.
Mike Dean co-wrote and co-produced already few tracks on Madonna's previous album Rebel Heart including Illuminati, Holy Water, Inside Out and Wash All Over Me.

Wednesday November 14 2018 Madonna has just shared another very interesting video on her Instagram. Its caption says it all: "A Glimpse of Things to Come... ♫ Tiffin's Childers Choir! #music #magic #mirwais #mikedean"

+

image.png

Love it ❤️ 

And there’s a few things missing: the post should start in September 2017 when she posted that she was ready to record new music.

The met gala performance with Beautiful Game tidbit.

Also another post in June or July with the Speaker and she saying: ‘we need to hurry up, time is running out’

Finally the post with Paul Epworth and Mike Dean.

It’s interesting for sure, I wonder what happened to Starrah and Billboard, where does the first tracks that she recorded? Maybe they only wrote? But Lauren was there so... Mirwais came to the picture in April so maybe she changed/found a new direction and scrapped the first one with Billboard and Starrah.

20 minutes ago, tuckeye said:

and there was the recording of champagne rose. which i'm pretty sure what january photo of leaving recording studio was all about.

When was it that she went to that Migos show? I wonder if that's where the initial idea of recording together came about?

I’m listening to Back that up. Makes sense since she mentions rosé AND lemon drop in the lyrics. 

i’m all In for a The beat goes on / Beat goes on treatment. 

EDIT: I would love they use the last 1 minute of take it back demo Also. 

i hope she has discovered a whole new world with Champagne Rose and makes a mixtape with new/unreleased songs. She doesn't have to promote it, doesn't need a phisical release and doesn't need to have so much cohesiveness. It gives her more freedom to release whatever she likes :think:

2 hours ago, yoan44 said:

And the collaboration with Nakhane? , I think there are more songs than those in the list

Hhh, good point! If this is the track list (regardless of track names accuracy),  I wonder which column on the white board tracks collaborations/featured artists mix?

2 hours ago, Iconic Fetus said:

And there’s a few things missing: the post should start in September 2017 when she posted that she was ready to record new music.

The met gala performance with Beautiful Game tidbit.

Also another post in June or July with the Speaker and she saying: ‘we need to hurry up, time is running out’

Finally the post with Paul Epworth and Mike Dean.

It’s interesting for sure, I wonder what happened to Starrah and Billboard, where does the first tracks that she recorded? Maybe they only wrote? But Lauren was there so... Mirwais came to the picture in April so maybe she changed/found a new direction and scrapped the first one with Billboard and Starrah.

Billboard is still attached as both a writer & producer, he was with her in the studio only a month ago in London for a few weeks, probably finishing there tracks together. Also Starrah is only a writer,  hence why we haven't heard of her again since there original writing/demo sessions. 

Wonder if all 16 of those tracks will make into onto the final album? Or if they'll whittle it down to 12-13 tracks for the final release? 

Also pls no more different versions! In classic Madonna fashion, one cohesive body of work with no "deluxe" or "super deluxe edition". Maybe a bonus track in certain countries like Music and ROL (American Pie, Has To Be; respectively) 

40 minutes ago, tuckeye said:

wait, didnt quavo say madonna just sing it in her bathroom and sent it to him.

Well the “drink me up” part certainly sounds a Snapchat from a bathroom, but I’m pretty sure the verse is a studio vocal. 

9 hours ago, CalinB said:

"Dark Dean!" posted Mirwais on Dean's Instagram today.

Madonna Dark Dean Mike.JPG

Somebody here explained once that Madonna has for decades a routine of dark/bright tours. Dark seems to be here in Magic some kind of agreed cue on how to proceed with issues and themes. 

2 hours ago, BrendanT1993 said:

Wonder if all 16 of those tracks will make into onto the final album? Or if they'll whittle it down to 12-13 tracks for the final release? 

Also pls no more different versions! In classic Madonna fashion, one cohesive body of work with no "deluxe" or "super deluxe edition". Maybe a bonus track in certain countries like Music and ROL (American Pie, Has To Be; respectively) 

I have a feeling it's gonna be another long album - she obviously has lots of songs to choose from and I think albums in general are becoming longer cuz more songs = more streams.  Drake's the king of streaming and his albums have like 20+ songs

4 hours ago, BrendanT1993 said:

Yes to this! 

It seems that Madonna liked the music video of the popular brazillian singer Anitta (who worked with Diplo) singing Jacuzzi, a duet with the colombian Greeicy (same nationality than Maluma). I'm not sure to which one of the girls the song belongs. And now Anitta follows Madonna. Maybe Madonna just enjoyed the music video? Maybe there's a bridge for a collaboration? IDK, make of that what you will.

And now some brazilian news sites are reporting that Madonna called Anitta and invited her to record a song. The brazilian singer was asked about it in an interview but didn't confirm and neither deny. And Madonna posted a video some days ago of one of the twins dancing to an Anitta song. 

5 hours ago, BrendanT1993 said:

That is how she gets more sales, most fans will buy all 3 versions so I am almost sure there will be at least 2