New album thread

TXIII

3 hours ago, CalinB said:

:tigger: 

What is DAW? Please educate me. 

I also wonder what PT in "PT Mix" stands for? Could PT stand for Pentz Thomas (Diplo)?

Pro Tools mix perhaps?!

41 minutes ago, robster said:

A little comparison. Since the last list was posted she has now approved all songs except the last blank one and Mirwais has finished two mixes of songs!

Madonna - Magic.jpg

Nice job! Thx for this
Just looking at the list of song titles, the one I would immediately listen to is Future (if it's half as good as Future Lovers I'll die a happy man)

1 hour ago, robster said:

Pro Tools mix perhaps?!

Logic Mix, wonder if they’re referring to the DAW.

22 minutes ago, Nikki said:

I like the idea of Mirwais not just producing a bunch of the songs, but also doing the mix of them and not just leaving that all to mike dean or whoever.. Hope he'll mix some more. 🙂 Thanks Rob 

Who better than Mirwais who always understood and respect her voice? He’s brilliant. 

A little comparison. Since the last list was posted she has now approved all songs except the last blank one and Mirwais has finished two mixes of songs!

Madonna - Magic.jpg

The 4th song is indeed "I Don't Search I Find"

Maybe the untitled one is the one with the choir

18 minutes ago, Flip The Switch said:

Who better than Mirwais who always understood and respect her voice? He’s brilliant. 

Mirwais didn't ever mix Madonna's tracks he produced in the past, Mark 'Spike' Stent did it all.

Edited by Melody_Maker

39 minutes ago, Ray Finkle said:

The 4th song is indeed "I Don't Search I Find"

Maybe the untitled one is the one with the choir

"I Don't Search, I Find" is a famous quote by Picasso. It was a form of critique regarding the 'searching' artists. Picasso only knows how to work, can’t do anything else. He thought the great risk is producing for its own sake. That you must never force things. You just have to wait.

2 hours ago, robster said:

Madonna - Magic.jpg

Thx for the summary 

51 minutes ago, robster said:

"I Don't Search, I Find" is a famous quote by Picasso. It was a form of critique regarding the 'searching' artists. Picasso only knows how to work, can’t do anything else. He thought the great risk is producing for its own sake. That you must never force things. You just have to wait.

Oh that's interesting ! Summary of M's creative process for this album !

27 minutes ago, stevo208 said:

But no Beatiful Game or tracked called Magic?

Maybe she decided to fuck up with us, tagging "magic", thinking we would overanalyze the hashtag as we did. Maybe she was meaning to tell us that when she was in the studio, magic happened. By the way, Magic is tragic and uninspired title in my view.

OMG !!!!!!!!!!! Every fucking new post fills me with EXCITEMENT !!! :tigger:

The wait is KILLING MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE   :drama:

..................................................................................................... I need to lay down 

Interesting.. so even that one title I was a little sceptical about at first turns out to be an interesting quote. Love the good prospect of it all

16 hours ago, systemvalues said:

The song is nice and she was deemed like the anti-Madonna..ohh the media 😉

this NASTY song blocked Express Yourself from USBillboard NO.1.

BURN IT WITH FIRE.