New album thread

TXIII

11 minutes ago, sul8323 said:

She is a living legend.  I see no reason Madonna would not be opening timber.  They would love to have her, I am sure and the crowd would go nuts.

Be understanding.. some fans (not Madonna's fan) are always unders pressure... 🙂

4 hours ago, Lolasmommy said:

Does anyone else think we will get a Grammy (or even a Super Bowl) appearance of the new song!?

i don’t think she needs to wait until March/April bcz of ASIB getting Oscar nominated - I think she will invite IT to her Oscar party to make up.

I mean, it’s not likely at all ... but hey, Maroon 5 could update their song and do “Moves Like Madge ... uh” and have her do the featuring spot instead of Xtina. (I’m kidding, just in case anyone thinks I’ve gone off the deep end...)

3 hours ago, Kurt420 said:

I don't think SB is going to happen......probably for the best this year since Maroon 5 seem to be getting bad press for choosing to participate instead of boycotting in support of Kaepernick. If Madonna did it this year, we'd prob be in for another round of "Madonna is a racist bitch" headlines. 

But this, so... definitely wouldn’t happen:

she will never do another halftime show again. 2012 was stressful enough to her. She's not beyonce who is desperate to promote her music and tour every single year.

Guest eroticerotic
On 11/18/2018 at 3:36 PM, spotlight said:

Thank you

Thanks you for this. 

Btw, @eroticerotic, I love your new pictures. So hot.

why thank you my lil Canadian croissant xoxo :horny: you're welcome!

4 minutes ago, Icykiller said:

Awesome story @Rock! Maybe we'll get piano-heavy reworkings of old classics on the next tour?

Indeed! Yes, thank you, @Rock, for sharinf that translated interview. What an amazing story! Enjoyed reading it. Hope we get to hear more of his piano playing on tour.

39 minutes ago, dcbyebyebaby said:

Except did he mean Let It Will Be or actually Let It Be?

There were rumors of a possible Beatles cover when the MET gala gig was starting to be whispered about. Ended up being Hallelujah, but maybe she workshopped a couple ideas to see what worked best in the space. 

Final mixing! Yay! 

I'm expecting an original RH schedule then. First single February then album in April? 

After the RH fiasco, it's not just M's team that needed to learn. There was a lot of hacking going on in the entertainment industry. Email leaks and all sorts so I imagine they cracked down across the board. 

I will never understand those of you who imagine that she has changed the timeline of the album because of ASIB. Are you serious? :lol: Until the end of the summer, this movie was surrounded by a negative rumor and it was only when the promotional machine was started that a success began to be manufactured. In no way anyone, let alone Madonna, could have been intimidated by the release of this album. And now, even if the album and the single have been stuck in the top 10 for weeks, nobody listens or wants to hear the music of this movie. Yes, people wanted to see the movie because of the aggressive advertising campaign, but no one came out of it running to buy his soundtrack. Its success is pure payola and anyone following the industry knows it. 

44 minutes ago, Martin B. said:

I will never understand those of you who imagine that she has changed the timeline of the album because of ASIB. Are you serious? :lol: Until the end of the summer, this movie was surrounded by a negative rumor and it was only when the promotional machine was started that a success began to be manufactured. In no way anyone, let alone Madonna, could have been intimidated by the release of this album. And now, even if the album and the single have been stuck in the top 10 for weeks, nobody listens or wants to hear the music of this movie. Yes, people wanted to see the movie because of the aggressive advertising campaign, but no one came out of it running to buy his soundtrack. Its success is pure payola and anyone following the industry knows it. 

It’s not true that the film had a negative vibe until the promo kicked in. It’s been a major buzz in Hollywood since people started seeing the rushes and Streisand and de Niro saw it a long long time ago. The only people saying negative things were fans on madonna sites, that I saw. I’m a fan of them both!

59 minutes ago, Martin B. said:

Most of my friends are in love with the soundtrack and they bought it. And they’re not even Gaga fans. 

36 minutes ago, Danny Bubbles said:

It’s not true that the film had a negative vibe until the promo kicked in. It’s been a major buzz in Hollywood since people started seeing the rushes and Streisand and de Niro saw it a long long time ago. The only people saying negative things were fans on madonna sites, that I saw. I’m a fan of them both!

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, Lolo said:

giphy.gif

Barbara S. did say she liked what she saw but admitted to never viewing the full film.  The film has done well stateside and failed internationally.  The press promo and performances were good but they did need ti use her stage name as initial testing with her real name failed to generate enough press and following as per reports in Variety and Deadline. Can this thread be done with it and back to M?!

2 hours ago, stevo208 said:

Not sure you can release an album before it's finished. 

Rebel Heart was released before it was finished.  Six, then 7,8 and 9 songs.  

19 minutes ago, sul8323 said:

Rebel Heart was released before it was finished.  Six, then 7,8 and 9 songs.  

I think it was finished but Madonna revisited the final cuts of songs and changed them so the album wouldn’t sound like the leaks.

Most of the changes she made unfortunately we’re not brilliant choices and she changed things that didn’t need changing!!! but I understand her reasons in doing it due to the fact everyone had already heard those versions.

I thank God this new album has kept under wraps right up to the final stages.

4 minutes ago, Confessit said:

I think it was finished but Madonna revisited the final cuts of songs and changed them so the album wouldn’t sound like the leaks.

Most of the changes she made unfortunately we’re not brilliant choices and she changed things that didn’t need changing!!! but I understand her reasons in doing it due to the fact everyone had already heard those versions.

I thank God this new album has kept under wraps right up to the final stages.

Agreed.

Why would any fan seriously think that Madonna would change anything in her timetable for hype about someone else’s film!?

She is A-list and a legend I doubt Madonna has had any thoughts of avoiding releasing projects as she fears others for years and years. That’s even if she ever did.