New album thread

TXIII

7 minutes ago, smirnoff_ice said:

i hope so, apparently they have been posted on various forums but I haven't seen them here. I just wanted to find out if they are real or not.

Those lyrics are absurd and pure embarrassment. I don't see it.

9 hours ago, Shaun said:

MTribe knows nothing. If it’s Q2, “We gave you the exclusive.” If it’s Q1, “Plans changed.” Fuck off.

M Nation is the best Madonna site...hands down.

2 hours ago, DreamTheater said:

For rock n roll of the 60s the cultural appropriation argument has merit. This is not an attack against Elvis who himself was not racist at all, on the contrary. But the fact remains that white artists got rich and famous, while the black artists who pioneered this music got nothing. They were shut out from radio and the general public discovered their contribution decades later. This is an entirely different situation with Madonna. 

Ridiculous. Then every oriental influence during the XIX century would be wrong, for most of those countries were suffering from colonialism. 

Absurd through and through.

I just woke up from a fuzzy dream

I'm gonna dance like a Lazer beam

I like to go the road travelled less

I've injected my face with shit it's such a mess

Time goes by so slowly

I like to touch my holey holey holey

3 hours ago, smirnoff_ice said:

Has anyone seen the below lyrics? 

370295B4-7C24-4110-BF37-AA0572A1F6A6.jpeg

0337700E-D4C5-4EE7-809A-CB101688911C.jpeg

The author/s is/are made by the 90% of misogyny and the rest by water and other elements 🙂

Guest CzarnaWisnia
4 hours ago, Nikki said:

if you don't allow cultures to blend then nothing new or accidental and interesting can happen..these days some people want us all to stick "to our own kind"...So...like segregation?

Im not talking about the 60s here, but today, drama about cultural appropriation doesn't work because it's hypocritical as fuck.. it's based on everything superficial, like the color of someone's skin, but they never discuss the background. Beyonce was a daughter from a wealthy family, villa and everything..her daddy had connections and her whole family supported bey wanting to become famous.. she even said she wanted nothing to do with "the hood" in the early 00s. Yet she's allowed to appropriate every other culture because she has dark skin. Then you got madonna, who literally was in the inner circle of the people who vogued in the 80s and fought and struggled to get to the top without any family support, yet she 's "privileged" 

Cultural appropriation is a valid concept in strict political terms, as colonizing countries took works of art from various countries unfairly. It is rich pseudo-intellectuals in American top tier universities who probably extended the concept to everything from music styles to halloween costumes to balance their own personal sense of guilt for their unearned high social status. They have a rigid worldview where people are defined by singular traits they may have, like in a video game. They glamourize these traits are all-defining in their limited system which sees nothing but a cliché world of oppressors and oppressed, and see nothing of the actual reality of the world, in all its complexity. They have no idea what art is, because they only see it in sociopolitical terms, just as they have no idea what personality or humanity is. Small-minded people hang on to this like a religion, and these "luminaries" have graduated and infested the highest spheres in society. Which is why this issue is so prevalent today. Most people, especially low/middle class dont care about this issue at all and find it ridiculous. It's a fancy pants bourgeois thing for college graduates who know nothing of ordinary people anyway (and I speak as a college graduate).

2 hours ago, karbatal said:

Ridiculous. Then every oriental influence during the XIX century would be wrong, for most of those countries were suffering from colonialism. 

Absurd through and through.

Influence is not the same thing. If you have any doubts look up Pat Boone, a white singer who had a huge career with covers of songs from black artists. Radio would not play the originals from the black artists, but the covers by a white artist were huge hits.

42 minutes ago, DreamTheater said:

Influence is not the same thing. If you have any doubts look up Pat Boone, a white singer who had a huge career with covers of songs from black artists. Radio would not play the originals from the black artists, but the covers by a white artist were huge hits.

Yeah but Elvis is not to blame.

4 hours ago, Ray Finkle said:

My ballet is dark (sticky and sweet)

:lol:  

Hope M throws a few more bones because I rather decipher semi-cryptic Instagram posts instead of dealing with fake news.

7 minutes ago, Edivad said:

No worse than the lyrics of Holy water, sex or gang bang actually. So ti me this May Be true

Seriously...? Those lyrics are FAKE. 

Anyway, I’d love if we got a little something during the holiday season. 

59 minutes ago, Edivad said:

No worse than the lyrics of Holy water, sex or gang bang actually. So ti me this May Be true

And maybe you're a Madonna fan 🙂