New album thread

TXIII

19 hours ago, Suedey said:

They can fuck right off and so can their fucking 'queen' with her current reductive era & tour which are all based on DTM & BS from RHT so they can have several seats and turn their gay cards right back in at the check in counter because the Gods of the Gays are sending them brimstone as we speak

And yes you can quote that

:bow::bow::bow:Tell it like it is

19 hours ago, peter said:

:chuckle:

(Also ... maybe I am misreading their misplaced righteous indignation ...? But, if they are thinking that look “belongs” to Kylie because of that corset with the stars attached — Madonna wore that corset first! 1997  VF by Herb Ritts, right?)

Thank you

18 hours ago, eroticerotic said:

Yes 

8CE60E1D-8DB7-4A3A-8C3C-FE5B8F6B8ABA.png

Thanks you for this. 

Btw, @eroticerotic, I love your new pictures. So hot.

59 minutes ago, Katypatra said:

This is something Sarah Brightman would do. Which by the way, Madonna’s met gala performance gave me personally operatic/classic Sarah Brightman vibes. 

Not really,  it is completely a vintage 40's musical look. The clip of Hedy is from this sequence of "You stepped out of a dream" which Hedy, Lana Turner and Judy Garland  featured in. Pure fantasy dance sequence where beautiful women walked down staircases in elaborate beautiful costumes. 

Intersting too, Madonna only posted an appreciation piece on Hedy. No where does it suggest she herself is doing this look. 

45 minutes ago, Paul said:

True, even though Kylie did the exact same Marilyn look after madonna. In fact Kylie has done so many things that copy madonna that their arguments are sooo ridiculous.... coming from the fans of someone who just did a country album. 

:lol: Kylie and Gaga fans are often on social media saying Madonna is rip offs of them. It is so ridiculous and outrageous that it is almost comical.  Then they cry and whine when they are are told the true facts and start all the extreme Madonna ageist insults. 

8 minutes ago, Jazzy Jan said:

Not really,  it is completely a vintage 40's musical look. The clip of Hedy is from this sequence of "You stepped out of a dream" which Hedy, Lana Turner and Judy Garland  featured in. Pure fantasy dance sequence where beautiful women walked down staircases in elaborate beautiful costumes. 

Intersting too, Madonna only posted an appreciation piece on Hedy. No where does it suggest she herself is doing this look. 

Lol I said this is something Sarah Brightman WOULD do 

F129BD21-88A4-4FCA-AAE4-90CF0960320B.jpeg

A2136063-8A19-4C2B-A61D-759FA5A229C7.jpeg

32F2EDCB-6D8E-4E96-A1BC-18FBB8EE7BB8.jpeg

4C731D50-DFB5-42C2-9EDB-3AEEEC267E53.jpeg

36 minutes ago, Suedey said:

No and no. Gretchen -Stop trying to make Sarah brightman happen, it’s not going to happen.

Every time I go see her in Atlanta, the arena is full of people! So she’s happening for someone, obviously! She wouldn’t be on tour for 125 cities this HYMN era if she wasn’t happening! 

26 minutes ago, Jazzy Jan said:

:lol:. @Katypatra  I am one of the very few here who like Sarah. She has her own personality and style and goes with it. Plus, she can sing and perform. 

She sure does :inlove:

44 minutes ago, Jazzy Jan said:

Thanks for sharing this, Janelle! I finally was able to watch the post on M’s Instagram, and, now that I have, I’m convinced it was not even about this one costume. It was about the quote, the message, the words ... the idea of the persistence of beauty and goodness and kindness despite adversity and opposition. It was quite moving, honestly. Totally a Madonna mindset, too — not to surrender to defeatism, not to stop ... do good anyway, even though there are forces working against you. Keep going.

22 minutes ago, peter said:

Thanks for sharing this, Janelle! I finally was able to watch the post on M’s Instagram, and, now that I have, I’m convinced it was not even about this one costume. It was about the quote, the message, the words ... the idea of the persistence of beauty and goodness and kindness despite adversity and opposition. It was quite moving, honestly. Totally a Madonna mindset, too — not to surrender to defeatism, not to stop ... do good anyway, even though there are forces working against you. Keep going.

Yes,  it was totally about the clip and words.  Hedy was a fascinating woman.  The stars from Yesteryear has incredible life stories as well.  Hedy's was extraordinary. 

How beautiful also was Hedy as Delilah in Samson and Delilah.  One of the all time most beautiful actresses 

Image result for hedy lamarr delilah gifsImage result for hedy lamarr delilah gifsRelated image

10 minutes ago, Jazzy Jan said:

Do we have to post pictures of other singers dressed in head gear like Hedy's.  What is the point really in a Madonna New Album thread.   She was admiring Hedy, that is all,  not attempting the look. 

1 minute ago, paradise said:

Looks like Lauren is packing up in the studio on her Instagram story..is the studio work done?

Hope so. The sooner the album is finished, the better.  Then they work on everything else such as video clips, album covers and promotion ideas etc. 

2019 is going to be exciting for us all. 

14 minutes ago, runa said:

Omg are you all going that Kylie Minogue and tacky Brightman out of this thread, for Christ sake????? I mean, seriously ?? 🙄🙄🙄

10 hours ago, Jazzy Jan said:

Do we have to post pictures of other singers dressed in head gear like Hedy's.  What is the point really in a Madonna New Album thread.   She was admiring Hedy, that is all,  not attempting the look. 

Thank you. 

Some Kylie fans are stupid. We know... Let's move on! 

I got to the thread all excited thinking there were news because of the amount of new posts and this is what I find :lol: