New album thread

TXIII

Just now, James0479 said:

Wow it's crazy that it's been that long already!!!!   Time FLIES. 

But so many things have happened since... The Paris and Brussels attacks, Trump, Brexit, Madonna's twins... It seems that time flies but it doesn't 

@karbatal yes maybe they work this time around its French connection, but I doubt, who knows how much that photo session cost and who pays for it, she will probably stay with her friends (Mert, Klein, Bianco, Akerlund) 

8 hours ago, BrendanT1993 said:

Mr. Brainwash did the cover for Celebration (album and singles)

Not her best

Right ... Sorry, I was noting the photographers, not art direction. That’s why I put some in brackets — because there was more art than photo...

1 hour ago, karbatal said:

But so many things have happened since... The Paris and Brussels attacks, Trump, Brexit, Madonna's twins... It seems that time flies but it doesn't 

I was just a little kid then omg! I didn't even understand what half her songs about--what does a fifteen year old know about songs like HeartBreakCity, Wash All Over Me, or Unapologetic Bitch? Even at 19 I'm not sure I know them to as great an extent as I one day will!

2 hours ago, luluthecat said:

The emoji’s might be a clue 😬

.......c’mon M, nobody is asking for a Champaign Rosé video. 

I am!!!!

2 hours ago, luluthecat said:

The emoji’s might be a clue 😬

.......c’mon M, nobody is asking for a Champaign Rosé video. 

i would take a video for sure!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Perfect way to get the ball rolling and start the build up.

Unfortunately on the flip side we will all be in for multiple Grill changes through out and that hurts my heart 😩😥

And as long as it isn't remotely telling of what the new album will sound like!!!!!!

Edited by jaredbrowning
New thought

8 hours ago, Douglaslisboa said:

Madonna posted again Hedy Lamarr quote on ig. Can we start to dream about the album cover inspired by this look?

167-hedy-lamarr-theredlist.jpg

an updated version of this look would be DIVINE as an album cover 

2 minutes ago, Showdown said:

solve sundsbo would be great, plus they worked together before for harpers bazaar in 2006

Oh, I loved that shoot she did with Sølve Sundsbø! Always thought she looked gorgeous and that it was a shame that epic multi-exposure panoramic with her in various poses and different black outfits should have been used in some other (bigger) way ... not sure what that could have been (maybe the tour booklet or something?) but it just seemed lost on “just” a magazine spread. She looked beautiful throughout the whole thing, though, and I love it. Always wondered why they didn’t collaborate ever again.

1 minute ago, peter said:

Oh, I loved that shoot she did with Sølve Sundsbø! Always thought she looked gorgeous and that it was a shame that epic multi-exposure panoramic with her in various poses and different black outfits should have been used in some other (bigger) way ... not sure what that could have been (maybe the tour booklet or something?) but it just seemed lost on “just” a magazine spread. She looked beautiful throughout the whole thing, though, and I love it. Always wondered why they didn’t collaborate ever again.

The images were actually used to promote the tour and were on some of the merchandise for confessions 🙂 i aactually thought one should've been used for the Jump single cover 😞

3 minutes ago, Showdown said:

The images were actually used to promote the tour and were on some of the merchandise for confessions 🙂 i aactually thought one should've been used for the Jump single cover 😞

Huh. I didn’t remember that. I remember the Klein shots and one of the live shots from a promo gig (maybe Koko?) used for the tour. Maybe I just didn’t see the right merch. 

5 minutes ago, peter said:

Huh. I didn’t remember that. I remember the Klein shots and one of the live shots from a promo gig (maybe Koko?) used for the tour. Maybe I just didn’t see the right merch. 

Maybe it was just online banners and stuft but they were official plus the tshirts...they were the best ones i think!!! Way better than those photoshopped Sorry video ones lol

confessions-tour-poster02.jpg

phoenix_drownedparadise_02.jpg

58 minutes ago, Magician said:

The Al-Kylieda stans (all 4 of them) are whining on twitter and IG that the Hedy Lamarr look belongs to Kylie. :crazy:

They can fuck right off and so can their fucking 'queen' with her current reductive era & tour which are all based on DTM & BS from RHT so they can have several seats and turn their gay cards right back in at the check in counter because the Gods of the Gays are sending them brimstone as we speak

And yes you can quote that