New album thread

TXIII

38 minutes ago, caba1 said:

damn. They have been working non-stop for like.. what? 3 weeks? I love workingdonna. Hope she releases an album and a mixtape

She's been in the studio every week for the last 2 months since mid September so she is working hard!:thumbsup:

Weird how she said in the first days of june "we gotta move on to the next song, time is running out" and now they are recording a choir? What a interesting process. I dont mind a children choir as long its not going to be another "little brother little sister, save the planet, its time, no more hesitation"-thing 

Edited by Miphiwart

After all the shit I'm going through, this is giving me life!!!! I'm so excited, couldn't sleep and it's 5.40am, lol, no way I'm going back to bed now, yeah.....❤️❤️❤️❤️

1 hour ago, Mensch said:

She seems so much happier during this session than the somewhat rushed MDNA session and the “too many cooks” Rebel heart sessions. I’m excited about that. 

Yes, 'too many cooks' is what Madonna insinuated that she wanted to stay away from.  I have a feeling that the album will be 80% Mirwais produced and the rest, other tracks with a sympathetic sound/production by co-producers. 

11 minutes ago, Rebel Heartbreaker said:

Yes, 'too many cooks' is what Madonna insinuated that she wanted to stay away from.  I have a feeling that the album will be 80% Mirwais produced and the rest, other tracks with a sympathetic sound/production by co-producers. 

Accordind to the board, "Mirwais Mix" in 6 tracks.

4 hours ago, rayofgod said:

I see 'PT Mix', 'Mirwais Mix' and 'M Approval' in the last 3 columns

Possibly 'Logic Mix' as the one before those.. since Logic is the DAW she uses.

:tigger: 

What is DAW? Please educate me. 

I also wonder what PT in "PT Mix" stands for? Could PT stand for Pentz Thomas (Diplo)?

3 minutes ago, CalinB said:

:tigger: 

What is Logic Mix? DAW? Please educate me. 

I also wonder what PT in "PT Mix" stand form. Could PT stand for Pentz Thomas (Diplo)?

Pro-Logic is a music tool, right?

Don't read too much into the mix names. PT could even stand for 'Pizza Time!'

3 hours ago, humanracin said:

Looks like ALL tracks have M Approval ticked

Hair is recently dyed, no roots which probably means album artwork and maybe first video will be done before Xmas break.

Ideally : first single mid-late January, album February.

Andy’s in London , so hair makes sense.

10 hours ago, systemvalues said:

The song is nice and she was deemed like the anti-Madonna..ohh the media 😉

What I recall is that she was labelled the new Madonna when she released More Than You Know. There was a bit of drama when she got the number one spot with this song, blocking Express Yourself. Then Martika disappeared as all wannabes have done since (unless supported by the mob).

4 hours ago, humanracin said:

Looks like ALL tracks have M Approval ticked

Hair is recently dyed, no roots which probably means album artwork and maybe first video will be done before Xmas break.

Ideally : first single mid-late January, album February.

Yessssssssssss!!!!!!!