Transageism: Man, 69, identifies as 49, sues the state to change age

Guest CzarnaWisnia

Guest CzarnaWisnia

Dutch man, 69, who 'identifies as 20 years younger' launches legal battle to change age

A pensioner has begun a legal battle to be recognised as being 20 years younger than his actual age so he can go back to work and achieve greater success with women on Tinder.

Emile Ratelband, 69, argues that if transgender people are allowed to change sex, he should be allowed to change his date of birth because doctors said he has the body of a 45-year-old.

The entrepreneur and self-help guru is suing his local authority after they refused the amend his age on official documents.

Mr Ratelband's case has now gone to a court in the city of Arnhem in the eastern Dutch province of Gelderland.

The case has caused controversy in his homeland, with the Dutch edition of Vice, a news website, asking, "Is Emile Ratelband disturbed or accidentally extremely woke?"

Mr Ratelband was born on 11th March 1949, but says he feels at least 20 years younger and wants to change his birth date to 11th March 1969.

Mr Ratelband said: "I have done a check-up and what does it show? My biological age is 45 years.

"When I'm 69, I am limited. If I'm 49, then I can buy a new house, drive a different car. I can take up more work.

"When I'm on Tinder and it say I'm 69, I don't get an answer. When I'm 49, with the face I have, I will be in a luxurious position.

"Transgenders can now have their gender changed on their birth certificate, and in the same spirit there should be room for an age change."

The Dutchman said he is discriminated against because of his age, and that he encounters problems in society on a daily basis. The court is due to deliver a written ruling within four weeks.

He complains that companies are reluctant to hire someone the age of a pensioner as a consultant.

And he says his move would also be good news for the government as he would be renouncing his pension until he reaches retirement age again.

The judge said that he had some sympathy with Mr Ratelband as people could now change their gender which would once have been unthinkable.

But the court said there would be practical problems in allowing people to change their birth date, as it would mean legally deleting part of their lives.

The judge asked Mr Ratelband about the status of his early years, from 1949 to 1969, if his official birth date was put back.

"For whom did your parents care in those years? Who was that little boy back then?," the judge asked.

The court is due to deliver a written ruling within four weeks.

2 hours ago, Martin B. said:

Yes it is. This is the kind of narcissist asshole who feeds the alt-right and thus harms all the minorities who fight for REAL causes. I hate this kind of people so much.

Same here. Agree entirely with you Martin. The damage these people do is unforgivable - both to true minorities who are treated appallingly and for getting some to sway to alt- right thinking. They are so damaging. 

Maybe he can hook up with both Rachel Dozier and the Caucasian guy who identifies as Filipino for a hot threesome.

They can even include a gender fluid identified person to be more inclusive and show the world how tolerant they are.

On 11/11/2018 at 11:11 PM, Martin B. said:

Yes it is. This is the kind of narcissist asshole who feeds the alt-right and thus harms all the minorities who fight for REAL causes. I hate this kind of people so much.

I blame Rachel Dolezal. She made it possible for these attention seeking lunatics to gain a platform.

3 minutes ago, MarcoMartins said:

I blame Rachel Dolezal. She made it possible for these attention seeking lunatics to gain a platform.

Yes. She is exactly like this guy: a narcissist in need of attention who uses hard-earned rights by minorities to feed her media visibility campaign.

35 minutes ago, Martin B. said:

Yes. She is exactly like this guy: a narcissist in need of attention who uses hard-earned rights by minorities to feed her media visibility campaign.

These people are the reason why I firmly oppose the left embracing SJW’s. They are wastes of oxygen who aren’t oppressed and simply love to stir shit up because they wrestle with self-loathing. Nothing but easy bait to the alt right and a big part of the reason why so many Conservative politicians are thriving. No sane human being spends entire days online making ridiculous complaints about things that don’t affect our society AT ALL. It’s why so many braindead idiots with the IQ of an avocado easily get away with virtue signaling. Scarlett Johansson wanting to play a trans man isn’t “transphobic”. Disliking the shitty Ghostbusters remake isn’t “sexist”. The Queen of Pop using a clever idiom to describe a meme of Beyoncé and her unattractive wife looking at REAL art in The Louvre isn’t “racist”. In fact, NONE of this is an issue to begin with. Get a job, attend college, travel the world. Be productive. Don’t be a stain in society. DO SOMETHING. Don’t be a Gaga. Be a Madonna.

3 minutes ago, MarcoMartins said:

These people are the reason why I firmly oppose the left embracing SJW’s. They are wastes of oxygen who aren’t oppressed and simply love to stir shit up because they wrestle with self-loathing. Nothing but easy bait to the alt right and a big part of the reason why so many Conservative politicians are thriving. No sane human being spends entire days online making ridiculous complaints about things that don’t affect our society AT ALL. It’s why so many braindead idiots with the IQ of an avocado easily get away with virtue signaling. Scarlett Johansson wanting to play a trans man isn’t “transphobic”. Disliking the shitty Ghostbusters remake isn’t “sexist”. The Queen of Pop using a clever idiom to describe a meme of Beyoncé and her unattractive wife looking at REAL art in The Louvre isn’t “racist”. In fact, NONE of this is an issue to begin with. Get a job, attend college, travel the world. Be productive. Don’t be a stain in society. DO SOMETHING. Don’t be a Gaga. Be a Madonna.

This

On 11/12/2018 at 12:11 AM, Martin B. said:

:thumbsup:

1 hour ago, MarcoMartins said:

:kiss2:

1 hour ago, MarcoMartins said:

I so agree with this. 

This is ridiculous. But more sadly, I think it just opens up a Pandora's box. Imagine in 50 years or so, all legal documents include not only age race sex/gender, but also bio-age, estimated clinically. How well have you lived or taken care of yourself, chronic diseases, etc.... All of it in one single number to add yet another layer of social differentiation. Sick and scary. Its like sci-fi shit.

The whole world is on a terrible dumbing down trajectory. That and the entire politically correct movement. More distractions thrown into the mix to deflect from the real issues

Guest CzarnaWisnia
23 hours ago, Icykiller said:

This is ridiculous. But more sadly, I think it just opens up a Pandora's box. Imagine in 50 years or so, all legal documents include not only age race sex/gender, but also bio-age, estimated clinically. How well have you lived or taken care of yourself, chronic diseases, etc.... All of it in one single number to add yet another layer of social differentiation. Sick and scary. Its like sci-fi shit.

It might seem ridiculous, but the next step in human evolution will be genetically selected birth characteristics, quite like in the film Gattaca, if you've seen it. More profound discrimination lies ahead, as the richest only will be able to pay for these expensive procedures by virtue of which a whole class of people will be born with higher IQ, better job skills, better features, etc.

13 hours ago, CzarnaWisnia said:

It might seem ridiculous, but the next step in human evolution will be genetically selected birth characteristics, quite like in the film Gattaca, if you've seen it. More profound discrimination lies ahead, as the richest only will be able to pay for these expensive procedures by virtue of which a whole class of people will be born with higher IQ, better job skills, better features, etc.

That's sickening

On 11/13/2018 at 1:31 PM, Marco said:

Best post 🏤 

3 hours ago, CzarnaWisnia said:

Indeed! I suggest this clearly described portrait of what's in store and the dangers at hand for genetically-engineering human traits: http://magazine.ivy.com/2017/03/genetic-engineering-jamie-metzl/

Thanks!

Yikes

Scary

This over reliance on technology and scientific advancement can take a wrong turn if not applied to good purposes

On 11/13/2018 at 1:31 PM, Marco said:

Amen

Guest eroticerotic
On 11/13/2018 at 7:31 AM, Marco said:

This post turned me on 🤤