New album thread - queen teases on Insta stories

2 hours ago, Aries said:

as a matter of fact...isn't that the exact same snippet that was posted months ago

no its not "exact" snippet - she hasn't posted anything like this before. i like it

It seems that Madonna liked the music video of the popular brazillian singer Anitta (who worked with Diplo) singing Jacuzzi, a duet with the colombian Greeicy (same nationality than Maluma). I'm not sure to which one of the girls the song belongs. And now Anitta follows Madonna. Maybe Madonna just enjoyed the music video? Maybe there's a bridge for a collaboration? IDK, make of that what you will.

:dazed:

DrNxCH0XQAA2LPf.jpg
DrNfjaSWsAAjN0a.jpg

10 hours ago, Jazzy Jan said:

:inlove:  Can't wait for the new album Crux.  We both need it - I think all on the forum needs it ! 

I agree.  It's amazing how those few seconds has got us all soooo excited.

i ADORE her gasp right before the end (like she does in Rescue Me), that sounds like classic Madonna, imo.

41 minutes ago, Rock said:

It seems that Madonna liked the music video of the popular brazillian singer Anitta (who worked with Diplo) singing Jacuzzi, a duet with the colombian Greeicy (same nationality than Maluma). I'm not sure to which one of the girls the song belongs. And now Anitta follows Madonna. Maybe Madonna just enjoyed the music video? Maybe there's a bridge for a collaboration? IDK, make of that what you will.

:dazed:

DrNxCH0XQAA2LPf.jpg
DrNfjaSWsAAjN0a.jpg

Anitta is quite famous here in Portugal, maybe that's why.

But please, NO collaboration.

Just to make  me dream...wasn t there a post somewhere on instagram about a strange countdown that someone  speculated was about a 11-09-2018 release?

Guest CzarnaWisnia
9 hours ago, Aries said:

I've heard the barely audible snippets and I don't know how anyone can decipher anything

I have no idea either. Vivid imaginations! People are already making pronouncements about the instrumentation, style, mood of the song... from a 0,5 second barely audible snippet on a loop. I guess it's just natural excitement.

16 hours ago, impr3ssive_instant said:

IT SOUNDS FUCKING INCREDIBLE

And I think it is the same song from the story she posted a while back. You can hear the beat and the strings are similar: 

Incredible?! :confused: 

6 hours ago, CzarnaWisnia said:

I have no idea either. Vivid imaginations! People are already making pronouncements about the instrumentation, style, mood of the song... from a 0,5 second barely audible snippet on a loop. I guess it's just natural excitement.

Thank god M didn't fart. Otherwise some may faint. :dramatic:

2 minutes ago, strictmachine said:

I’m thinking it’s the final touches and reveal. 

I’ll be very pleased that Mirwais is reviewing the mixing/mastering process which the album appears to be going though now.

1 minute ago, Confessit said:

I’ll be very pleased that Mirwais is reviewing the mixing/mastering process which the album appears to be going though now.

Exactly, very reaffirming to know he’s involved in the process throughout

Just now, strictmachine said:

Exactly, very reaffirming to know he’s involved in the process throughout

I think some fans including me will be reassured of Mirwais being in London and obviously taking part in the mixing/mastering process of then albun.

Yeah I can see it being the final touches! We’re close to December...she’ll relax before the new year (with release dates/video shoots/tour dates all planned out before end of year) and then be ready come feb is my guess

3 minutes ago, Confessit said:

I think some fans including me will be reassured of Mirwais being in London and obviously taking part in the mixing/mastering process of then albun.

His musical style is so “precise” it really requires attention to detail 

1 minute ago, strictmachine said:

His musical style is so “precise” it really requires attention to detail 

I am beyond excited.

I have high hopes the lead single will be a thumping dance track that will make the speakers bleed.

I actually think she could genuinely have a Cher Belive moment (only referring to the principal) where many people will be taken back by such a good song from an artist they haven’t heard for a long time.

17 hours ago, impr3ssive_instant said:

IT SOUNDS FUCKING INCREDIBLE

And I think it is the same song from the story she posted a while back. You can hear the beat and the strings are similar: 

Thank you for posting this. I never noticed the music playing in the background.