New album thread - queen teases on Insta stories

Madonna has released a video of herself working with a children's choir for her new record :clap:. The QUEEN of music working on music with children. Fantastic stuff. Shame that some are more interested in discussing her backside. 

it's just another reinvention... for those that think this isn't calculated, you are foolish. She's going for a new look to usher in the new era... I'm guessing it's the Kim K/ Nicki/ Cardi thin waist, thicker hips look. Get over it y'all. Get on board or STFU

40 minutes ago, Nikki said:

No it's not. Why are gay men such know it all about women?

I'm a woman and when I wear something similar my middle is bigger too. 

Anyway, I like the choir

Because some of them are misogynist fucks who secretly think they're 14 year old mean girls. It's ugly and stupid. 

After months of moaning about no new release, instead of excitement over her teasers of new material, no one is talking about that. Instead the main topic of discussion is the size of her waist / ass in baggy tracksuits. Honestly this world is seriously fucked up.

5 minutes ago, Suedey said:

After months of moaning about no new release, instead of excitement over her teasers of new material, no one is talking about that. Instead the main topic of discussion is the size of her waist / ass in baggy tracksuits. Honestly this world is seriously fucked up.

Yes all  they want is a leotard and confessions  , confessions  , confessione....really reductive . Can t wait for M to be back

2 minutes ago, Suedey said:

No the excitement is real, just distorted in a forum like this by attention seekers who are getting too much oxygen. 

This album is going to be epic.

12 minutes ago, Suedey said:

Don't let them spoil the excitement.  The people that are always talking about her ass and weight etc more than her music are in the minority but always have to comment.