New album thread - queen teases on Insta stories

12 hours ago, Iconic Fetus said:

Do you all think that the snippet from that video is an actual song? I found it weird that they have the permission to post it, since Lauren hasn’t posted anything about the music, only M.

Agree. I don’t think anyone else but M herself is allowed to post actual music. 

I saw an insta story today Lauren showed the back of a piano (or is it an organ?), so they're probably in the "church studio" by Paul Epworth as Rob (if I remember correctly) mentioned yesterday

48 minutes ago, Nikki said:

I saw an insta story today Lauren showed the back of a piano (or is it an organ?), so they're probably in the "church studio" by Paul Epworth as Rob (if I remember correctly) mentioned yesterday

Thanks for sharing. Excited by this.

I feel like the stars are aligned for the next album as far as commercial success goes. The Latin market is blowing up like crazy and she has a massive SA fanbase which will give her tons of streams if she puts out the right music especially with the Maluma collab. An exotic Portuguese inspired album feels very organic because of her moving to Portugal but it also fits perfectly with the music market. It won’t feel as blatantly trendy as Hard Candy or MDNA, if that makes sense. I’m also sure Mirwais will also give the album an edgy touch so the music won’t feel too commercial.

39 minutes ago, loowee said:

I feel like the stars are aligned for the next album as far as commercial success goes. The Latin market is blowing up like crazy and she has a massive SA fanbase which will give her tons of streams if she puts out the right music especially with the Maluma collab. An exotic Portuguese inspired album feels very organic because of her moving to Portugal but it also fits perfectly with the music market. It won’t feel as blatantly trendy as Hard Candy or MDNA, if that makes sense. I’m also sure Mirwais will also give the album an edgy touch so the music won’t feel too commercial.

Combine this with the fact that she's in a spiritual rebirth- Estere and Stelle have brought so much joy and love into her life. Its no secret that her personal life was often rocky during her last 3 albums (marriage issues, custody battles, etc) It feels like she's in a "happy place" for the first time in a very long time. And where there's a spiritual rebirth there's a creative rebirth. I couldn't be more excited. It feels like she's passionate about life again.

57 minutes ago, cosmic_system said:

Why is people SO SURE about the Maluma collaboration? 

Because of the tracklist from her insta story, one of the tracks is called "Medellin" (the city Maluma was born). Not sure about a collaboration, but more speculation of a possible collab. 

26 minutes ago, zephyralexxx said:

Because of the tracklist from her insta story, one of the tracks is called "Medellin" (the city Maluma was born). Not sure about a collaboration, but more speculation of a possible collab. 

To me it doesn’t mean anything, I can be wrong of course. But poeple is taking like it’s a sure thing. 

8 hours ago, loowee said:

African rhythms and vocals have been big in underground dance culture for ages now (Check out Faze Action and new stuff from Cerrone, for instance), so I would not be surprised. 

@loowee as long as Madonna doesn't stew the musical pot for too long, I reckon the stars WILL align!!

image.jpeg

2 hours ago, cosmic_system said:

To me it doesn’t mean anything, I can be wrong of course. But poeple is taking like it’s a sure thing. 

Lol people have been talking like rumours and speculation have been sure things ever since the new album thread has been created. The list is long and many!

On 11/13/2018 at 2:37 PM, gemini1313 said:

Haven't been on here in ages. So many new faces. :old:

You picked a good time to come back.

19 hours ago, Rugbyguy said:

I've finally got that funny little knot in my stomach that I get every time right before each new era. I'm so excited!!!

:yes: There’s nothing else really like it. 

5 hours ago, cosmic_system said:

Why is people SO SURE about the Maluma collaboration? 

It's not sure but somewhat likely at the moment.

1) Maluma´s main producer was in a London studio while Madonna was recording too (but apparently they were in different studios)

2) While Maluma was recording something Madonna commented to him in Instagram "Are you working rubia?" or something like that (this one for me is the biggest indication, why would she ask something like that to someone she barely knows?)

3) "Leaked" tracklist in her Instagram has a song that appears to be "Medellin",  the colombian city where Maluma is from.

Right now my guess is that he will be on the record in some degree.

18 hours ago, Nikki said:

Wow, love this ! Love the atmosphere ! :inlove:

God, I can't wait !! 

4 hours ago, cosmic_system said:

Yes its very assumptive isnt it! Surely your used to that sort of thing from around here, no? Madonna could record herself farting on Instagram and some poster's on here would be convinced that its some sort of sign and that surely there's a song about farting on her new record.