New album thread - queen teases on Insta stories

4 hours ago, Kurt420 said:

I can't take anymore!!! 😭 I'm so thirsty for this album now!! It's starting to get good now.....the pieces are coming together. We're already pushing mid-November, we already know from now til the new year is going to fly by. Behold she's coming #soon!!!

Btw, y'all have done some amazing detective work. This isn't unlike RH when she was putting song titles as hashtags. Dark Ballet sounds like the title of a song that would be all instrumental. How would we feel about an all instrumental track on the album?? Maybe a prelude type thing to the next song.

With the title alone Dark Ballet has potential to be a great tour concept. 

2 hours ago, Douglaslisboa said:

Here they are. Madonna and Arianne are following them 

Oh! Thanks — I forgot about this company, too! I was remembering an older occasion — she posted a couple photos from a ballet company or school in NY. She was actually in one of the photos — sunglasses on (indoors) with arm up in a dramatic pose, and the students/dancers are all behind her. I might be able to find it, but it was a while back...

@Douglaslisboa It was back in February 2014... but I think the reason for the visit was something to do with connections in an upcoming show/performance. One of her dancers (Lil Buck) was in a show, and there was some JR connection, too. So that was probably the reason for the visit back then. Probably means there’s no more to expect from that. But thank you for remembering this other company. Maybe there is hope for some ballet-themed visuals yet!

8 hours ago, Suedey said:

I like the ballerina aspects given of course that we had some ballerina themes at the Met Gala performance of BEAUTIFUL GAME

So yeah

Dark Ballet Tour 2019 with opening song Perra Soy Madonna please

Hahahaha yeaaaaah

On 10/26/2018 at 6:01 PM, rebelheart said:

She just started following Mike Dean on Instagram & he is in London, wonder if he is doing production again on the album? He co-produced Illuminati, Holy Water, S.E.X, Inside Out, Wash All Over Me & Autotune Baby on RH. 

Other than Autotune Baby, he masacarred those tracks! 

Guest eroticerotic

Perhaps she was recording features in the beginning of year and didn’t start her own music until mirwais got on board? So many artists coming out with music this quarter thru early 2019. Would be nice!

i wonder what this album will be called? Magic doesn’t seem to fit that track list 

Beautiful Game seems to tho

On 10/28/2018 at 6:12 AM, stevo208 said:

I can't listen to the overproduced mess that is Illuminati. Completely lost the urgency of the demo.

I love Inside Out, but the finished product is way inferior to the list sounding demo, imho. I'm not wanting to start a RH demo discussion again, but those 2 tracks, for me, sound overproduced in their final versions.

Spot on!

There is another connection with Madonna and ballet:

Madonna is to return to the movies after a seven-year absence to direct Taking Flight, a feature film based on the life of Michaela DePrince, a war orphan from Sierra Leone who became a leading ballerina.

According to Deadline, Hollywood studio MGM has been developing the project since 2015 when it acquired the rights to DePrince’s memoir, co-written with her adoptive mother, Elaine.

“Michaela’s journey resonated with me deeply as both an artist and an activist who understands adversity,” Madonna said. “We have a unique opportunity to shed light on Sierra Leone, and let Michaela be the voice for all the orphaned children she grew up beside. I am honoured to bring her story to life.”

DePrince, 23, lost both of her parents in Sierra Leone’s civil war when she was three years old. The following year, she was adopted by a New Jersey couple and brought to the US, where she developed a passion for ballet. She was one of the stars of 2011 documentary First Position, about young ballet hopefuls, and is a soloist with the Dutch National Ballet and Opera. She also appeared in Beyoncé’s music video album, Lemonade.

“We were immediately awestruck by Michaela’s journey and know Madonna’s vision and passion for the material will deliver a film that inspires audiences everywhere,” said producer Leslie Morgenstein.

No cast or released date has yet been finalised. Camilla Blackett, writer of the comedy series Fresh Off the Boat, will write the screenplay.

4 hours ago, Stephen said:

Rumors of Katy Perry collab

there's have been rumors about that for years. I don't think it's real

I want an album wihout collabs but i don't mind if Katy is there tbh. I love Katy but i don't see it

EDIT: lol it's fake af. This is the ""insider"" that started that rumor and posted a "snippet" but it's Into the Blue by Kylie Minogue lmao

55 minutes ago, caba1 said:

EDIT: lol it's fake af. This is the ""insider"" that started that rumor and posted a "snippet" but it's Into the Blue by Kylie Minogue lmao

did he really think the gays would fall for that lmaooooooooooooooooo

He might as well have posted Bad Romance's instrumental and claimed it was Beautiful Game 😂😂

5 minutes ago, luluthecat said:

Now I quite like a fake rumour and fake “leaked” clip. They’re always fun, even more so when they end up in the papers. We’ve not really had any good ones this times round......we apart from Windows In Hell.

I agree, the whole We-r-superstar debacle was extraordinary