New album thread - queen teases on Insta stories

17 hours ago, rebelheart said:

Mike Dean confirmed on his Twitter page a week ago he was in London mixing for Madonna!

This is very good news.

As for a possible Maluma collab... :madno: 

But in the end, it's her album.

A Maluma collaboration isn’t necessarily a bad thing. He can expose her to a newer younger Latin demographic and can possibly help her on the streaming front with the youngins. What’s wrong with that!?!? 

1 minute ago, spotlight said:

A Maluma colabortion isn’t necessarily a bad thing. He can expose her to a newer younger Latin demographic. What’s wrong with that!?!? 

She doesn;t need  a new demographic, She just needs to reconnect with people that love her

13 minutes ago, Starman said:

She doesn;t need  a new demographic, She just needs to reconnect with people that love her

Yes to this as well. She can do both even if it features Maluma. 

11 minutes ago, Magician said:

She needs a new demographic. Old white people don’t stream.

So what? Madonna at 60 seriously shouldn’t care about streaming figures or chart positions anymore and neither should we. I believe at this stage she should just drop these silly collabs, at least for this one album..we‘ve had more than enough in the last 10 years.

29 minutes ago, spotlight said:

colabortion

I hope this is not a Freudian slip   lol 😄

6 minutes ago, Plaything said:

So what? Madonna at 60 seriously shouldn’t care about streaming figures or chart positions anymore and neither should we. I believe at this stage she should just drop these silly collabs, at least for this one album..we‘ve had more than enough in the last 10 years.

That’s nice dear. Go stream Champagne Rosé.

34 minutes ago, Magician said:

She needs a new demographic. Old white people don’t stream.

that's the wrong mentality. "old people" BUY RECORDS. it's those people who are loyal fans, instead of the fickle audience she tries to chase (if the maluma collab is real). sure, she may bring along a few new fans, but they're most likely not the ones who'll buy tickets and bring in the real money. what she needs to do is reconnect with the people she gained in the 80s, 90s and 00s. that's also when you know she'll bring the best music and visuals, not any of that horrible shit kids like these days. seriously, do some people want her to be the next Katy Perry or just be the ARTIST madonna we all love and became fans of?

you actually want madonna to downgrade and release SHIT? I rather get a quality album I know she's fully behind than a shit album made for the charts or to keep IDIOTS happy. 

19 minutes ago, spotlight said:

OMG!!!

:lmao::lmao::lmao: 

I really hope it isn’t. Oops my bad...

I just fixed it. 

Lol

1 hour ago, spotlight said:

A Maluma collaboration isn’t necessarily a bad thing. He can expose her to a newer younger Latin demographic and can possibly help her on the streaming front with the youngins. What’s wrong with that!?!? 

I’m here for a Loca Soy Madonna :wow:

23 minutes ago, Nikki said:

that's the wrong mentality. "old people" BUY RECORDS. it's those people who are loyal fans, instead of the fickle audience she tries to chase (if the maluma collab is real). sure, she may bring along a few new fans, but they're most likely not the ones who'll buy tickets and bring in the real money. what she needs to do is reconnect with the people she gained in the 80s, 90s and 00s. that's also when you know she'll bring the best music and visuals, not any of that horrible shit kids like these days. seriously, do some people want her to be the next Katy Perry or just be the ARTIST madonna we all love and became fans of?

you actually want madonna to downgrade and release SHIT? I rather get a quality album I know she's fully behind than a shit album made for the charts or to keep IDIOTS happy. 

All the time you spent typing that you could’ve streamed Champagne Rosé twice! My post was just a wind up! :lmao:

Whatever, it will be just a feat on a song, I prefer him unlike Nicki, he’s more global and well licked that her.

He has a very big streaming force in Latin America and Spain, and Madonna has influence all over the world but doesn’t have the young market so it’s a win win for both, probably because M has a Portuguese reggae song on the album and he’s there, he just did a song with a Brazilian singer.

48 minutes ago, Magician said:

All the time you spent typing that you could’ve streamed Champagne Rosé twice! My post was just a wind up! :lmao:

even listening to the song once would take me longer as I type 350 chrts/min 😉 

anyway, the song sucks so Im not streaming it.

Maluma seems to be at Conway Studios in LA & M is in London, why would he record his part in LA & not in London with M? makes so sense since all of M's previous collaborations were done when she was present in person. 

21 minutes ago, rebelheart said:

Maluma seems to be at Conway Studios in LA & M is in London, why would he record his part in LA & not in London with M? makes so sense since all of M's previous collaborations were done when she was present in person. 

Except maybe Prince for Love Song...