Two middle school girls waited in bathroom, planned to cut up classmates

:manson:

(CNN) Two girls at a middle school in central Florida were waiting in a bathroom, planning to overpower 15 smaller students, kill them with knives and drink their blood, authorities said Wednesday. 

The Bartow Middle School students were arrested Tuesday and charged with conspiracy to commit murder, possession of a weapon on school property, carrying a concealed weapon, and disruption of a school function, Bartow Police Chief Joe Hall said during a news conference. 

According to officials, the 11- and 12-year-old girls said they were Satan worshipers and were going to drink the blood of the students they killed, and possibly eat their flesh. The girls also planned to kill themselves, they said. The plan was foiled Tuesday after a robocall from the school to the home of one of the girls notified her parents their daughter was missing from class, according to Hall. 

The girl's mother called the school and the assistant principal found the students in the bathroom, Hall said.

They were taken to the principal's office, where one girl was found to have a butcher knife and a kitchen knife. The girls also had a pizza cutter, police said. 

The girls had a goblet in the bathroom, authorities said. 

Detectives searched the girls' homes and found a hand-drawn map that included the phrase "go to kill bathroom."

"Today is health lesson thank Satan we are doing this in bit," a note read, police said. A search of the girls' cell phones found messages regarding the plot, Hall added.

Additional police were already on campus because a student had notified a teacher of a rumor about a possible threat to students at the school in a specific building. 

Superintendent Jacqueline Byrd said school staff responded quickly to reports of suspicious behavior. There will be counselors and extra police officers at the school this week, Byrd said.

:manson:  I  know we always laugh about our favourite place at Madonnanation in Florida but this is just too disturbing and evil for words.  Thank goodness those girls were caught before they did anything.  Chilling that children so young can be so evil. 

Indeed. My baby niece is from Miami and it stresses me to know all the stuff that goes down there.

It’s getting hard to be shocked anymore and I hate that so much

Thankfully nothing tragic happened this time.

Theres a young man where I work that has posted videos on social media threatening to kill others and showing off his gun collection. In the end of the video he points the gun at himself in the mirror and says “when I’m done with them, I’m going to kill you, you bastard”. He was suspended from work and now has threatened to kill all of us that work there by gunfire.

The police were informed and from what Ive been told they said they can’t do anything since he didn’t make a threat against a specific person. 

Wtf!

On 10/25/2018 at 11:08 PM, ctg12 said:

Theres a young man where I work that has posted videos on social media threatening to kill others and showing off his gun collection. In the end of the video he points the gun at himself in the mirror and says “when I’m done with them, I’m going to kill you, you bastard”. He was suspended from work and now has threatened to kill all of us that work there by gunfire.

The police were informed and from what Ive been told they said they can’t do anything since he didn’t make a threat against a specific person. 

Wtf!

That's an incredibly terrifying situation. I genuinely hope nothing bad happens to you or any of your co-workers.

The tremendous lack of empathy showcased by the authorities is sadly predictable. Not too long ago Trump himself suggested that in order to prevent school shootings from happening that teachers need to be weaponized. On top of that, Republicans constantly claim that restricting gun ownership doesn't reduce gun violence. If that were the case, then why do countries like Canada and the UK have significantly less gun-related crimes compared to the US? It's not by chance that guns are often the weapon of choice for mass murder. Gun ownership should be the exact same as obtaining a driver's license. Before you can legally obtain or operate one, you need to be taught, evaluated for medical capability and tested for safety purposes. 

@MarcoMartins

Thank you.

On top of the police negligence, my employer is equally as negligent. You’d think they’d up security and have some sort of protocol in place. Nope.  Several of the doors do not even lock. My floor is one of them and  anyone that works there or has ever worked there knows this. Anyone can get in and we are mostly alone at night. They didn’t even inform night security of the situation. He learned from his wife who works dayshift. I think that’s shameful. So many preventable actions could be put into place to ensure a safer environment for all. That seems to be the last thing on the authorities or my employers minds . It’s pathetic, really. 

I agree with you about the gun laws in America. The NRA has far too much power. 

It seems easier to purchase guns than it is to purchase cigarettes, alcohol, and certain cold medicines that are used to make meth around here.

14 hours ago, ctg12 said:

Wtf!

This is scary! 

This person needs medical help ASAP! 

15 hours ago, ctg12 said:

Wtf!

That is terrifying.  You should not have to put up with that in your workplace.   Your bosses should be doing everything they can to ensure staff safety and this person needs to be monitored and watched by both the police and the Crisis assessment team.  Truly dreadful situation. 

15 hours ago, ctg12 said:

Wtf!

Terrifying situation indeed !! OMG ! Stay safe !!

Have not heard about the outcome regarding any of this. I mean, obviously he hasn’t hurt anyone, but no clue if he has been terminated or not. Everyone is strangely quiet about it.

I did check his Instagram out tonight. Some of the videos were rather disturbing. In one he is shooting at and talking to inanimate objects in the middle of a wooded area. He has really good aim. He makes several comments about “defending America” and “Jesus” in others. And in one video he takes fingernail clippers and clips some of the skin off the tips of his fingers and then rubs the blood across his forehead. He also shows off his artwork and a collection of masks he made. Some of the artwork has a misogonystic tone to them I noticed. 

i hope he’s getting the help he desperately needs. Very sad. 

Guest eroticerotic

huh? whats up with Florida?

in Newark where I grew up the headline would read, " middle school girls get annihilated after being discovered to plan to cut other classmates. lol

in all seriousness....something is up. isn't it something that the privileged few turn to violence and those who have nothing, make the most of their surroundings? are we just really meant to self destruct after we reach a certain point? are we not reaching high enough? I...don't get it.