The disappearance of Saudi Journalist

Jazzy Jan

12 hours ago, Magician said:

FFS

Getting to the stage where I am truly wondering about humanity. A journalist who was working for Americian papers was brutally tortured and murdered in a Saudi Arabia consulate on foreign soil and US intelligence confirmed their findings that Saudi Arabia was responsible.  The president of the USA knows that, but instead is praising Saudi Arabia and thanking them for oil prices and doing business with USA.  

Where is the outrage about this all over the world ? Do people think torture and murder should be accepted and forgiven as long as business deals go ahead.  The entire world should be outraged and worldwide Saudi Arabia should be held accountable but we know it won't happen. It is horrifying, obscene, barbaric and evil. 

It's unbelievable how this has been swept under the rug and only gives them assurance that they can get away with this sort of crimes.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Magician said:

Putin is an evil man himself so someone ordering a torture and killing would be nothing to him. 

The way so many are just sitting back and letting Saudi Arabia not only get away with this but still actively supporting them is obscene but totally expected. 

On 11/22/2018 at 5:03 AM, Jazzy Jan said:

Getting to the stage where I am truly wondering about humanity. A journalist who was working for Americian papers was brutally tortured and murdered in a Saudi Arabia consulate on foreign soil and US intelligence confirmed their findings that Saudi Arabia was responsible.  The president of the USA knows that, but instead is praising Saudi Arabia and thanking them for oil prices and doing business with USA.  

Where is the outrage about this all over the world ? Do people think torture and murder should be accepted and forgiven as long as business deals go ahead.  The entire world should be outraged and worldwide Saudi Arabia should be held accountable but we know it won't happen. It is horrifying, obscene, barbaric and evil. 

I think people are at the point where they know nothing will make a difference in the current climate. Trump, Putin and Kim Jong Un can help each other and their rich friends. 

Things will change especially if trump actually is impeached but for now, what can anyone do with these men in power?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 2 January 2019 at 4:49 PM, Magician said:

Weak as water. When will society and big business stand up to those who commit atrocities. I feel like crying every time I think of the torture and murder of this brave man and the fact it will go unpunished. 

• 3 months later...