Madonna featured on Quavo track 'Champagne Rosé'

BatBro

Quavo used that ear, musical vision and technical know-how for Quavo Huncho’s most unlikely collaboration, “Champagne Rosé,” which features Madonna. He first met the music icon at a 2018 Met Gala after party. They’d already had a connection—unbeknownst to either party, Migos’ “Narcos” video was filmed at Madonna’s Miami mansion earlier in the year. Later, she sent him an audio note of her singing a melody. He sampled the clip and added some drums to a serene Murda Beatz flute loop, also enlisting Cardi B for the track. “I wanted to create another moment—kind of like 'MotorSport' but just a different… a legend.”

http://www.xxlmag.com/news/2018/12/migos-xxl-magazine-winter-issue-interview-group-solo-stars/

1 hour ago, Sky Fits Heaven said:

Quavo used that ear, musical vision and technical know-how for Quavo Huncho’s most unlikely collaboration, “Champagne Rosé,” which features Madonna. He first met the music icon at a 2018 Met Gala after party. They’d already had a connection—unbeknownst to either party, Migos’ “Narcos” video was filmed at Madonna’s Miami mansion earlier in the year. Later, she sent him an audio note of her singing a melody. He sampled the clip and added some drums to a serene Murda Beatz flute loop, also enlisting Cardi B for the track. “I wanted to create another moment—kind of like 'MotorSport' but just a different… a legend.”

http://www.xxlmag.com/news/2018/12/migos-xxl-magazine-winter-issue-interview-group-solo-stars/

Madonna has a Miami Mansion again?

Just now, Sky Fits Heaven said:

Had. The mansion, located at 3029 Brickell Avenue near Vizcaya, was the Material Girl’s Miami outpost in the ’90s until she unloaded it in 2000.

I knoe she had it. They made it sound like she gave the pession to use it.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/12/2018 at 7:58 AM, Kurt420 said:

For fuck sake can't you people be happy about anything?? It's a featuring NOT her song....she didn't write nor produce it. Just a fun little cameo. That ok?? Probably not a reflection at all of the album unless Mirwais has DRASTICALLY changed his sound. We finally get thrown a crumb and nope....can't be happy for 5 seconds that we have a little bit of new music. 🙄

She wrote it ....😂 but it’s funny 

17 hours ago, bliss94 said:

This song is so forgettable! Next!

Exactly. Its like saying Guilty By Association is up there with Like A Prayer. The problem with CHR is that its painfully forgettable and uneventful. However Madonnas part is the best part but it aint enough.

18 hours ago, promise to try said:

Guilty by assosiation!what a perfect song!and her vocalss!!!

Yes!! I LOVE this song and always have from day one. I still say Madonna should do a more rock oriented album. It's the only major genre she hasn't really fully explored on record. I don't mean a full on Led Zep rock album either, I mean a Madonna-ized "pop/rock" album.

16 minutes ago, VictorMarques said:

I love this song!!! Don't understand why people are so toxic with this. 

'Cause M mooves faster than them !

1 hour ago, Kurt420 said:

Yes!! I LOVE this song and always have from day one. I still say Madonna should do a more rock oriented album. It's the only major genre she hasn't really fully explored on record. I don't mean a full on Led Zep rock album either, I mean a Madonna-ized "pop/rock" album.

Me too!

On 1/3/2019 at 4:36 PM, promise to try said:

Guilty by assosiation!what a perfect song!and her vocalss!!!

I love this song. I wish she had made a full album with Joe.

On 1/4/2019 at 4:44 PM, Kurt420 said:

I don´t wnat her to do a Sheryl crowish album...but I would like her to have a few songs , yes, pop-rock inspired.Well, I guess we have that in Music