Madonna featured on Quavo track 'Champagne Rosé'

BatBro

On 10/11/2018 at 9:15 PM, BatBro said:

Btw is this the same awful rapper who said homophobic stuff ?

They're probably on M album too, she follows all the Migos

unfortunately I dont know why she has to work with them

12 hours ago, Ghost Town said:

Surely this can go top ten. Still early in the game

Doubt they would even release it as a single at this point.... 6 other non-singles from the album charted higher that Champagne Rosé , and only one song charted below Champagne Rosé in the US, so they probably have a clear indication on what might work

38 minutes ago, functions_X said:

Doubt they would even release it as a single at this point.... 6 other non-singles from the album charted higher that Champagne Rosé , and only one song charted below Champagne Rosé in the US, so they probably have a clear indication on what might work

can you please share the source please (link preferably). Is it Billboard charts?

13 hours ago, Ghost Town said:

Surely this can go top ten. Still early in the game

and once again prove that today’s music is shite. at least considering charts. 

Edited by Isaac

3 hours ago, CalinB said:

can you please share the source please (link preferably). Is it Billboard charts?

Yes, it's data from the Billboard charts

Hot 100 Rank

• No. 48, "Flip the Switch," feat. Drake
  • No. 53, "Workin Me"
  • No. 61, "Pass Out," feat. 21 Savage
  • No. 86, "Biggest Alley Oop"
  • No. 88, "Rerun," feat. Travis Scott
  • No. 93, "Huncho Dreams"
  • No. 100, "Lose It," feat. Lil Baby

Give It to Em, Champagne Rosé and Shine charted only on the Bubbling Under, at #10 #20 and #23

At this point, Champagne Rosé is the ninth most successful track, out of ten songs that charted, so unfortunately it doesn't look too promising, unless they decide to give it a push regardless.

https://www.billboard.com/charts/hot-100/2018-10-27

https://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/chart-beat/8481500/quavo-quavo-huncho-takes-7-spots-hot-100

Edited by functions_X

1 hour ago, functions_X said:

Yes, it's data from the Billboard charts

Hot 100 Rank

• No. 48, "Flip the Switch," feat. Drake
  • No. 53, "Workin Me"
  • No. 61, "Pass Out," feat. 21 Savage
  • No. 86, "Biggest Alley Oop"
  • No. 88, "Rerun," feat. Travis Scott
  • No. 93, "Huncho Dreams"
  • No. 100, "Lose It," feat. Lil Baby

Give It to Em, Champagne Rosé and Shine charted only on the Bubbling Under, at #10 #20 and #23

At this point, Champagne Rosé is the ninth most successful track, out of ten songs that charted, so unfortunately it doesn't look too promising, unless they decide to give it a push regardless.

https://www.billboard.com/charts/hot-100/2018-10-27

https://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/chart-beat/8481500/quavo-quavo-huncho-takes-7-spots-hot-100

Thank you for the links! Good to have for when the album come out. :)

It is strange to me that Champagne Rose was not higher, making the top 100, since it is still more popular than most all other songs on the album on iTunes, still second in popularity as of this afternoon here in US. 

Madonna Champagne Rose - track 9 stats on iTunes.JPG

I think,  they have plans for this song, otherwise they would not keep it low in the charts for now.  I would not expect it to be released as a single for a couple of more weeks since Cardi just released a single yesterday.

It’s high on iTunes and low on streaming because those are Madonna fans buying the song, it seems like his fans weren’t here for it and he has a way bigger streaming force, more in Apple Music than Spotify, anyway at least she will earn a few coins for this.

42 minutes ago, Iconic Fetus said:

It’s high on iTunes and low on streaming because those are Madonna fans buying the song, it seems like his fans weren’t here for it and he has a way bigger streaming force, more in Apple Music than Spotify, anyway at least she will earn a few coins for this.

This.

2 hours ago, Iconic Fetus said:

yes, I also think that's the reason.... Quavo's album had 99,000 album-equivalent units and just 6,000 came from pure album sales, so he's definitely a streaming artist

I see that every time a YouTube site gets to 50,000 views of Champagne Rosé, it gets taken down. :( The exceptions seem to be the lyrics site below by  Carter Knwls with more than 200,000 views.

On 10/25/2018 at 2:09 AM, Iconic Fetus said:

so we can expect another chart miss for her solo stuff?

1 hour ago, stevo208 said:

My thoughts are. Expect it not to chart. At all. Anything else is a bonus 

Well at least Champagne Rose charted!!! It could fit right in Erotica or Bedtime albums..

I am actually surprised 7 Quavo songs charted... they barely sold anything on iTunes... wow... streaming must have a big chunk of the HOT 100 now... what is the new make up of the Hot 100?

5 minutes ago, mtzlplk said:

I am actually surprised 7 Quavo songs charted... they barely sold anything on iTunes... wow... streaming must have a big chunk of the HOT 100 now... what is the new make up of the Hot 100?

0% logic, 100% ridiculousness