Madonna featured on Quavo track 'Champagne Rosé'

BatBro

Guest CzarnaWisnia
3 hours ago, CalinB said:

I am not trying to be insulting.

I am not surprised to learn that it just comes to you naturally.

1 hour ago, Andra said:

They LOVE IT and they love MADONNA on it:inlove::wow:

Still listening to it on repeat today with the headphones.

I love how before they heard the song they’re excited about Cardi, and after the listening it’s ALL about Madonna. :rotfl: It’s absolutely HER song...

1 hour ago, Martin B. said:

It's charming to be enthusiastic but some of you are still inventing stories that will end with a bitter disappointment.. This song has no chance of being top 10. If it becomes a single, it will probably enter the top 100 but no more. There is no buzz around the Quavo solo project so the large audience of Migos does not seem to answer the call. 2 of the 3 singles of the album have not even entered the Top 100. Why not enjoy this surprise collaboration without worrying about the charts?

At this point of her career even a Top 100 entry would be remarkable. The song is still rising on Itunes (currently at 83). If they send the song to radio stations and they shoot a video, this song will have a great potential to chart. I hope they won't waste this. Sadly, this won't go too far as an album track.

Not really a fan of this type of music but this is EXACTLY the type of features she should be doing, and should have been doing for years instead of having her lead singles as collabs.

i agree with what others have said - her part is really catchy, which is great.

I didn’t know what to expect before I listened but honestly, my heart swelled hearing her sing something brand new... the hunger is real!

Ugh.. this doesn´t hurt but I have no desire to listen to it at all.

It might be "current", but there have been "current" sounds in the 80s 90s 00s 10s that I didn´t like so I don´t have to force myself to like it (ofc nobody has to).

Still having high hopes and a good feeling about the album tho..💪

1 hour ago, Martin B. said:

It's charming to be enthusiastic but some of you are still inventing stories that will end with a bitter disappointment.. This song has no chance of being top 10. If it becomes a single, it will probably enter the top 100 but no more. There is no buzz around the Quavo solo project so the large audience of Migos does not seem to answer the call. 2 of the 3 singles of the album have not even entered the Top 100. Why not enjoy this surprise collaboration without worrying about the charts?

I have been wondering what the rollout of Quavo’s album has been.. did he just drop it with no promo? Surely he’ll not release the album and just let it hang there til it fades away?

My son, who is 20 knew he’d released an album, he said about CR it will do well because Quavo/Mingos know how to ‘do’ Spotify... 

I think with all the positive reactions coming from none M fans, were people genuinely love/like the song, it could easily be released as a single? Bit of promo, a video, it could easily be a hit because it’s good and current! 

4 hours ago, Toni said:

Where are you getting those figures? ... I’m one of the old ones, I don’t know what I’m doing. What’s a trap? 🤪

mouse trap.gif

:lol:

I'm loving it more and more. I don't really mind if it doesn't get into the Top 100 or whatever. 

It's a good track and I don't usually like Migos / Cardi B's music .

15 minutes ago, Butter9 said:

I'm loving it more and more. I don't really mind if it doesn't get into the Top 100 or whatever. 

It's a good track and I don't usually like Migos / Cardi B's music .

In the non Madonna world when I see a negative it’s that they’d like LESS Cardi! Nothing but praise for M 😃❤️

52 minutes ago, dcbyebyebaby said:

Open my mind to what? I was making a joke because he said what is a trap.

I was also  joking 😉

14 minutes ago, Toni said:

In the non Madonna world when I see a negative it’s that they’d like LESS Cardi! Nothing but praise for M 😃❤️

Madonna's part was very surprising to me and I honestly thought this would be a total disaster but Madonna always save the day ! 🙏🌈

Just a thought I have. Ok this song is great I like it. Not an unusual trap song etc but to see the positive comments from the GP Praising M etc. I mean why now. Why on this. I mean she’s making good music since forever but the gp doesn’t response so well on that for the last years. Mdna rebel heart y’all know. 

My question. Why now ? Are they only impress because as a new artist to have Madonna is just cool for the reputation of it. 

Is all this attention on that will influence M to adjust her upcoming album with a few tracks close to trap?

10 minutes ago, YannBouch said:

Just a thought I have. Ok this song is great I like it. Not an unusual trap song etc but to see the positive comments from the GP Praising M etc. I mean why now. Why on this. I mean she’s making good music since forever but the gp doesn’t response so well on that for the last years. Mdna rebel heart y’all know. 

My question. Why now ? Are they only impress because as a new artist to have Madonna is just cool for the reputation of it. 

Is all this attention on that will influence M to adjust her upcoming album with a few tracks close to trap?

Maybe this audience is very different from the usual trolls.. who are busy with other targets..for now 🙂

12 minutes ago, YannBouch said:

I think it’s a mix of things but mainly that with the current hip/hop/trap tastes in popular music young artists r creating new language which goes down well with the “yoof” - think of all the new pronunciations that have come about in the last few years from black/queer culture : ‘okuuuur’, ‘fam’, ‘brrap’ etc 

So Madonna’s pronunciation of ‘champagne’ works with this...

46 minutes ago, YannBouch said:

...will influence M to adjust her upcoming album with a few tracks close to trap?

Maybe it already is. Maybe it's a whole album of Champagne ROSÉ(s)  Maybe Madge is the new female trap superstar the world's been waiting for?!

Just now, Kim said:

Maybe it already is. Maybe it's a whole album of Champagne ROSÉ(s)  Maybe Madge is the new female trap superstar the world's been waiting for?!

Gonna be nuttin' but Rose', Champagne', twins rappin', grillz flappin', beauty roller clappin', rose mist sprayin', body cream latherin', ....what's next?  M booty-poppin'/twerkin'?  From the current looks, get used to it....M is the new Cardi-O (minus the gym).  Pop it/lock it/roll it....mombo?  

I know, it's only a feature.  I'm sure (and hopeful) she'll deliver the goods......she just threw us all a curve ball?  :dazed: