Madonna featured on Quavo track 'Champagne Rosé'

BatBro

1 hour ago, promise to try said:

I don´t wnat her to do a Sheryl crowish album...but I would like her to have a few songs , yes, pop-rock inspired.Well, I guess we have that in Music

And American Life

11 hours ago, promise to try said:

I don´t wnat her to do a Sheryl crowish album...but I would like her to have a few songs , yes, pop-rock inspired.Well, I guess we have that in Music

I wouldn't want it to be Sheryl Crow-ish either....I know technically she's rock but that and AL are both a little softer/acoustic than what I have in mind. Think more in line with some of the live versions of her other songs like CPG, ILNY, ROL.....but with all the bells, whistles and sleekness the studio brings. 

I was trying to think of someone recent to use as an example but damn.....rock and roll really is pretty dead I guess. In a time when some people consider Pink to be "rock", you know it must be pretty bland all around. I'm thinking more Debbie Harry, Pat Benatar, Chrissie Hynde kind of vibe than Sheryl Crow, Pink etc......but obviously far more updated to today's sound. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 2/5/2019 at 3:27 PM, Nick said:

Quavo should've released it as an official single.....

This. 

It would’ve charted well. Maybe even a top ten on billboard. (Cause Of cardi B) 

• 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...