Madonna featured on Quavo track 'Champagne Rosé'

BatBro

For the first time since 4M or maybe longer than that even, I have people that wouldn't normally give two shits about a new Madonna song asking me about this. Even if it doesn't end up getting single treatment, people are exposed to her for the first time in a long time......or maybe for the first time even. This was a smart move on her part. 

4 minutes ago, Kurt420 said:

For the first time since 4M or maybe longer than that even, I have people that wouldn't normally give two shits about a new Madonna song asking me about this. Even if it doesn't end up getting single treatment, people are exposed to her for the first time in a long time......or maybe for the first time even. This was a smart move on her part. 

I still lowkey hope she will pursue more urban sound on her upcoming album. When I heard a rumour about Madonna working with Starrah my heart stopped for a second 💀

Listened to Champage Rose three times this morning and my husband added two more spins.  The tune is a bop and exciting all sorts of people.

7 hours ago, Confessit said:

Thats what made me think it was him!!

Your comment/question really made my day!!  I'll never be able to look at that album artwork w/o laughing now!!!  :kiss2:

10 hours ago, peter said:

Cardi and Nicki both contributed to a track (Motorsport or something like that?) ... and after that the beef started. Cardi accused Nicki of changing her verse, Nicki claimed she was asked by the producer (or the other artist whose track Motorsport  was) to change the verse. 

I don’t know ... I didn’t really follow what the big deal was. But that is supposedly the origin of the beef. Sounds to me like both of them may have had some things to say about each other privately.

I highly doubt Nicki said anything like “don’t do this” or “don’t work with that person” ... the scenario is just laughable. Who tells Madonna what to do? (As fans on this very forum complained, neither Nicki nor MIA told Madonna that GMAYL wasn’t as strong a track as she may have thought it was ... so ... I doubt Nicki is bossing Madonna around ... esp. not about Cardi.)

Madonna was chumming it up with Cardi at her Oscar party, and then she was chumming it up with Nicki at the Met Gala and at the VMAs. People are making drama where there is none. 

There s a track "Huncho dreams " on Quavo s album where he sings about Nicki or someone called Nicki anyway , and "Give  it to them" starts like Live to tell but that s me overhearing😆

10 hours ago, peter said:

Cardi and Nicki both contributed to a track (Motorsport or something like that?) ... and after that the beef started. Cardi accused Nicki of changing her verse, Nicki claimed she was asked by the producer (or the other artist whose track Motorsport  was) to change the verse. 

I don’t know ... I didn’t really follow what the big deal was. But that is supposedly the origin of the beef. Sounds to me like both of them may have had some things to say about each other privately.

I highly doubt Nicki said anything like “don’t do this” or “don’t work with that person” ... the scenario is just laughable. Who tells Madonna what to do? (As fans on this very forum complained, neither Nicki nor MIA told Madonna that GMAYL wasn’t as strong a track as she may have thought it was ... so ... I doubt Nicki is bossing Madonna around ... esp. not about Cardi.)

Madonna was chumming it up with Cardi at her Oscar party, and then she was chumming it up with Nicki at the Met Gala and at the VMAs. People are making drama where there is none. 

I've heard of some dispute over that song so maybe that is where it began. Either way, a lot of people including Cardi have claimed that Nicki was telling people not to work with her. Laughable as it may be, it could have happened. 

By the way I wasn't suggesting that anyone could tell Madonna what to do, quite the opposite. 

4 hours ago, Kurwisko said:

First of all what do you mean but who am I? I didn’t know I had to share my identity with random strangers on the internet. Smh.

And to answer your another question: Hmm. I don’t know, maybe contributing in other sections cause this track came out like few days ago? Lmao.

It’s just not good. I like the fact she’s having fun but this doesn’t work. At least not for me. And yes, I am free to say I dislike it just like you’re free to say you love it. Just saying 🙂 

EDIT: It’s even more disappointing for me cause I love the way she ventured urban vibes on Rebel Heart (I think it’s my favourite Madonna’s album from this millennium) but this “experiment” didn’t work out. 

I didn't ask your idendity, I was noticing you put little to no info about yourself, to present you... so I was naturally  led to think you are 1 of the several trolls who come here from time to time and that share, quite often, "human nature" as their favourite song  🙂 enjoy your experience..just saying 🙂

6 hours ago, systemvalues said:

I didn't ask your idendity, I was noticing you put little to no info about yourself, to present you... so I was naturally  led to think you are 1 of the several trolls who come here from time to time and that share, quite often, "human nature" as their favourite song  🙂 enjoy your experience..just saying 🙂

Cause there’s no need for me to do it. Simple 🙂 

Unpopular opinion but BS is my favourite M’s album. Hard to believe that “Human Nature” can be somebody’s favourite song, right? 🙂 Smh

4 minutes ago, Kurwisko said:

Unpopular opinion but BS is my favourite M’s album. Hard to believe that “Human Nature” can be somebody’s favourite song, right? 🙂 Smh

HN is very popular among fans 🙂

7 minutes ago, Kurwisko said:

Yeah, so strange, because Human Nature is generally considered one of her worst tracks 🙄

9 minutes ago, Plaything said:

Yeah, so strange, because Human Nature is generally considered one of her worst tracks 🙄

Ikr? And the message behind the song... disgusting 😉 

19 minutes ago, Plaything said:

It's a shame. Even Billboard just realized two years ago that the song is a hidden gem. https://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/pop/7438922/madonna-human-nature-unapologetic-anthem

My post was ironic. Most fans love Human Nature. I just couldn’t help myself when Kurwisko made it sound as if he‘s stanning for B-Day Song and not for her most memorable and iconic single from the mid 90s.

Anyway, let’s get back to Champignon Rosso.

19 minutes ago, Plaything said:

My post was ironic. Most fans love Human Nature. I just couldn’t help myself when Kurwisko made it sound as if he‘s stanning for B-Day Song and not for her most memorable and iconic single from the mid 90s.

Champagne Rosé, I'ts my name! Oh, wait, it's M's name. :) 

While we are waiting on the song to be reposted on Quavo's YouTube official site, we can prop up the comments section for the three versions currently published on Hot Trap and HipHop Sites. :)

8 hours ago, Kurwisko said:

Madonna loves the song... Enough said....  It is her mantra... Miles above Material Girl or Like a Virgin.  

1 hour ago, sul8323 said:

Madonna loves the song... Enough said....  It is her mantra... Miles above Material Girl or Like a Virgin.  

Preach it 👏🏻

9 hours ago, Plaything said:

Oh boy, if you were right I wouldn’t mentioned it on my profile. My post was also ironic. Lowkey causing a commotion when there’s no need for one 💀