Madonna featured on Quavo track 'Champagne Rosé'

BatBro

7 minutes ago, Andra said:

He skipped parts all over the song not just M's verse. His review isn't negative and he actually likes M too so we can calm down.

Sure, except that he skipped M’s actual part! 

On 10/14/2018 at 7:24 AM, Ghost Town said:

38 top tens in the U.S. more top tens than any solo artist or group. "4 Minutes" I think was the track that broke Elvis record.

A record that will probably fall with Drake's next album... Drake now has 31 Top 10s... sh*t Billboard rules... 

6 hours ago, Kurwisko said:

It’s not a good song 

Enlight us.. who are you mr/ms Kurwisko? What were you doing before deciding to come here and give your precious  opinion? p.s.: the line " ops I didn't know I couldn't speak my mind" has been already used.. just saying 🙂

2 hours ago, Katypatra said:

Why are you posting this crap here? Stopped watching after the little notification in the beginning of this “video” that said that Madonna wasn’t needed? Is this dumbass serious? This whole song is Madonna! 

I guess he doesn’t know who Madonna is nor how Rosé is pronounced. Lmao

4 minutes ago, letemmove said:

At 4:24 he says Madonna is great on Champagne Rosé taste confirmed

Is that Quavo?

I hate it when people refer to themselves in the third person.

Guest Future feat Quavo
37 minutes ago, Confessit said:

Is that Quavo?

I hate it when people refer to themselves in the third person.

I'M SCREAMING

The more I look at the album cover though the more he looks like the reviewer :rotfl:

4 hours ago, systemvalues said:

Enlight us.. who are you mr/ms Kurwisko? What were you doing before deciding to come here and give your precious  opinion? p.s.: the line " ops I didn't know I couldn't speak my mind" has been already used.. just saying 🙂

exactly

15 hours ago, CalinB said:

Looks as Quavo moved the album from Quality Control Music YouTube site to a new site he created for himself QUAVO HUNCHO. But, notice it now only has 18 tracks... yes, Champagne Rose is missing. 😞

It was on this channel when it was released because I definitely listened to it there the first time I heard it. So if it's not there now it's been removed from the channel for some reason. 

As far as this little feud between Nicki & Cardi goes... To me this track confirms that M has no intention of taking any sides.

The beef started, not because of likes on social media but because Cardi believed that Nicki was being two faced by being nice to her when they met yet telling various other people that they shouldn't work with her. M has now featured on a track alongside Cardi who raps "Somebody told you not to fuck with me I would listen (Nope)". I doubt M is going to suddenly shun Nicki but I think there is a possibility that doing this track may be in part M's way of showing her that she can't tell people who they should or shouldn't work with. 

10 hours ago, mtzlplk said:

A record that will probably fall with Drake's next album... Drake now has 31 Top 10s... sh*t Billboard rules... 

Trash like Drake someday getting more top tens. The chart of today is a joke with that streaming digital crap.

4 hours ago, White Heat said:

As far as this little feud between Nicki & Cardi goes... To me this track confirms that M has no intention of taking any sides.

The beef started, not because of likes on social media but because Cardi believed that Nicki was being two faced by being nice to her when they met yet telling various other people that they shouldn't work with her. M has now featured on a track alongside Cardi who raps "Somebody told you not to fuck with me I would listen (Nope)". I doubt M is going to suddenly shun Nicki but I think there is a possibility that doing this track may be in part M's way of showing her that she can't tell people who they should or shouldn't work with. 

Cardi and Nicki both contributed to a track (Motorsport or something like that?) ... and after that the beef started. Cardi accused Nicki of changing her verse, Nicki claimed she was asked by the producer (or the other artist whose track Motorsport  was) to change the verse. 

I don’t know ... I didn’t really follow what the big deal was. But that is supposedly the origin of the beef. Sounds to me like both of them may have had some things to say about each other privately.

I highly doubt Nicki said anything like “don’t do this” or “don’t work with that person” ... the scenario is just laughable. Who tells Madonna what to do? (As fans on this very forum complained, neither Nicki nor MIA told Madonna that GMAYL wasn’t as strong a track as she may have thought it was ... so ... I doubt Nicki is bossing Madonna around ... esp. not about Cardi.)

Madonna was chumming it up with Cardi at her Oscar party, and then she was chumming it up with Nicki at the Met Gala and at the VMAs. People are making drama where there is none. 

18 hours ago, systemvalues said:

First of all what do you mean but who am I? I didn’t know I had to share my identity with random strangers on the internet. Smh.

And to answer your another question: Hmm. I don’t know, maybe contributing in other sections cause this track came out like few days ago? Lmao.

It’s just not good. I like the fact she’s having fun but this doesn’t work. At least not for me. And yes, I am free to say I dislike it just like you’re free to say you love it. Just saying 🙂 

EDIT: It’s even more disappointing for me cause I love the way she ventured urban vibes on Rebel Heart (I think it’s my favourite Madonna’s album from this millennium) but this “experiment” didn’t work out. 

Edited by Kurwisko