Madonna featured on Quavo track 'Champagne Rosé'

BatBro

2 hours ago, Iconic Fetus said:

Keep streaming and sharing the song!!! Mostly in the USA so at least hits #100 on Billboard, one can only dream.

I'm streaming, but in Germany but seriously though... does anyone even care anymore? If people love the song and it maybe becomes a party/drinking classic or whatever, that’s much more valuable than some chart entry at around 100, lmao. If people remember it as a hit and keep playing it, then it’s a hit. Fuck the charts, they just a lot of useless data from the past century. 

6 minutes ago, Bette Davis Dub said:

Nonetheless the song is cute, refreshing and recovers a little bit of the disastrous VMA mischief.

To be honest nobody remembers those MTV except for the Moroccan jewelry.

I'm enjoying the song for what it is but it doesn't scream hit single to me.

I don't see the point in caring about chart entries these days at all.

Whether something is a hit or not shouldn't affect your enjoyment of the song, seems like wasted stress to me.

6 hours ago, drunkbysix said:

The community is loving this song! And I love it too. There’s a general consensus that this is the best song on the album

why its not the most streamed too then? its like one of the lowest actually 

27 minutes ago, dollhouse said:

why its not the most streamed too then? its like one of the lowest actually 

Probably because 1. Madonna isnt a streamimg force and 2. Women always get less streams including Cardi. Especially when the other songs feature Drake, 21 Savage, and Travis Scott.

1 hour ago, humanracin said:

I'm enjoying the song for what it is but it doesn't scream hit single to me.

I don't see the point in caring about chart entries these days at all.

Whether something is a hit or not shouldn't affect your enjoyment of the song, seems like wasted stress to me.

it totally scream hit single to my ears, people love drinkin songs..

and love thats mid tempo

10 minutes ago, FreeMySoul said:

I heard it comes as a free iTunes download with every $300 purchase of mdna skin

You also receive by mail a sample of the brand new product of the line, Champagne Rosé mist. #Soon

First ad :

F155D939-3314-4CDC-9CEB-8E0FD80D6983.gif