Madonna featured on Quavo track 'Champagne Rosé'

BatBro

36 minutes ago, Lolo said:

I leave this here too.

By the way, the way she pronounces champagne is exactly like we say it in German. Champagner. Sounds a little weird to me. 

same in dutch/flemish.. which I like of course. 😉

10 minutes ago, Barbie said:

This sounds so good in the car :dramatic: especially Cardi’s verse. Can’t stop listening! A true bop :confessions:

Dying to hear it in the car! So far just the iPad on a respectable volume 🙄😂

25 minutes ago, LSD said:

Queen of dropping hints :lmao:

I didn't see this post..is it safe to say that this is one of her new songs or is it anything already existent? 

7 minutes ago, systemvalues said:

I didn't see this post..is it safe to say that this is one of her new songs or is it anything already existent? 

I believe it was a tune that came with the Snapchat filter.

1 minute ago, Toni said:

I believe it was a tune that came with the Snapchat filter.

oh.. thanks 🙂

17 minutes ago, YannBouch said:

1- My sugar is raw

2- See my boody get down like

3- Drink me up Champagne Rosé, it's my game

XOXOX 

People all over non-Madonna websites are loving this, especially the Madonna contributions.  I rather like it.  So fresh.  

And it's totally what we needed to survive until m14!!! something out of nowhere, cool. fresh a bit for Madonna. Accessible for some of the GP 

I mean yeah! IMO it's this thing I wanted I didn't know I want!! 

Just now, YannBouch said:

And it's totally what we needed to survive until m14!!! something out of nowhere, cool. fresh a bit for Madonna. Accessible for some of the GP 

I mean yeah! IMO it's this thing I wanted I didn't know I want!! 

Amen x 1000

Wow I actually really like this song and I'm usually not into this kind of beat!! Love it. It's just fun!! And knowing that Cardi adores Madonna just makes it even better.

11 hours ago, Kim said:

LOL. I see you edited to include the other incident when they said they world was "fucked up" for showing support to ILoveMakonnen when he came out. Should probably have also removed the "easily offended" nonsense while you were at it.

A matter of opinion, but thanks for your input. 😝

It's catchy, not the kind of thing I would personally choose to listen to but it seems to appeal to people who like that sort of thing & lately there are a lot of them. It's nice to hear people outside of M's fanbase saying she is the best part of the song (which a lot of people are). It keeps her on peoples minds & it's not terrible... This is mumble rap so it could have been a lot worse. 

I’m impressed that she managed to keep it a secret until the day it dropped! 

I read as far as I could be bothered in the YouTube comments and there wasn’t 1 single negative comment which is a first! 

I’ve only heard it a few times and it’s stuck in my head, i can’t get it out.