Madonna featured on Quavo track 'Champagne Rosé'

BatBro

1 hour ago, luluthecat said:

See now this comment scares me 😟

I really hope she doesn’t think filtering her voice disguises her age too. Personally I don’t get the baby-tone, I know this song is distorted to hell and back but she doing it and it’s annoying. She doesn’t “sound old” she just has a low-register than she did at 25, I don’t understand the point of replicating it 🤨 

It depends on the taste. I like it. So dont  need to agree with u. Her voice is versatile. So  she  uses it. So  what. Nothing wrong to sound young. She doesnt  need  to  sound raw in  this  song and  act  like older barbra kind of thing. Too bad  its not  your thing.

1 hour ago, luluthecat said:

See now this comment scares me 😟

I really hope she doesn’t think filtering her voice disguises her age too. Personally I don’t get the baby-tone, I know this song is distorted to hell and back but she doing it and it’s annoying. She doesn’t “sound old” she just has a low-register than she did at 25, I don’t understand the point of replicating it 🤨 

You're forgetting about Mirwais--who brought out her deeper register and encouraged her to use it for the entirety of AL

7 hours ago, AmericanLife95825 said:

Let’s not re-write history folks where Madonna only does serious songs with a message... Madonna on a fun happy dance bop; it’s hardly a stretch.... and quite honestly it’s a very good example of “music makes the people come together.”  Let it all go and have fun....

Exactly and this shows how versatile, intergenerational, modern and humble she is 🙂 I don't wanna name other artists, but very few would do this and would be considered for collaborations like this 🙂 She will be forever young 🙂

I love this song, especially M’s verse by the end of the song. It’s dreamy and fun! Exactly what I need for my trip to Miami this November!! 

Fun.  I don't hate it.  It is definitely a catchy tune.  The more I hear it, the more I like it.  So experimental.  I can dig it.

20 minutes ago, Bette Davis Dub said:

I hate it to say - but it's fresher and more inspiring than the most tracks on Rebel Heart.

It's different..the lyrics suggest it's a funny song created after the met gala..they refer at themselves like the met gala gang 🙂

12 minutes ago, rayofgod said:

I've done a remix of the song.. No Quavo and more Madonna :madgemanson:

Many compliments 🙂

It's pleasant enough and typical of the RnB playlist muzak that's big at the moment.

Great she's included and gets some exposure. Fun and throwaway really. 

No idea who the main artist is though. 

32 minutes ago, systemvalues said:

It's different..the lyrics suggest it's a funny song created after the met gala..they refer at themselves like the met gala gang 🙂

Yes, I like the casual atmosphere the song creates. It's the light and daring opposite of her last (nearly) risk free albums. 

24 minutes ago, bliss94 said:

Repetitive! REDUCTIVE ? Don't like this shit

A star is born soundtrack is there for you sis

along with excrement and dust

I leave this here too.

By the way, the way she pronounces champagne is exactly like we say it in German. Champagner. Sounds a little weird to me. 

53 minutes ago, elijah said:

At least we know Madge wrote it, judging from the pics with the mandatory rose.

I genuinely thought Madonna wrote her lyrics but Spotify says otherwise? 

A77D056B-3663-4CE5-9B56-43BDCF430B92.jpeg