A HIT!!!!

Omg what's that? US spotify?

2 minutes ago, horn said:

What happen to the "I-tunes means nothing nowadays" statement? :1251: 

In 2018 Spotify is more important, so stream😉

1 minute ago, Rebel Saviour said:

Omg what's that? US spotify?

In 2018 Spotify is more important, so stream😉

it SHOULD do better on streaming than on iTunes.. nowadays it has more impact cuz people barely buy music on iTunes.. I guess this could also mean that not many fans are buying it, but a lot of people are streaming it..

1 hour ago, veroelectronica said:

her tone of voice whether over-autotuned or not, sounds so pretty. no one could recognise her age when hearing her voice.

See now this comment scares me 😟

I really hope she doesn’t think filtering her voice disguises her age too. Personally I don’t get the baby-tone, I know this song is distorted to hell and back but she doing it and it’s annoying. She doesn’t “sound old” she just has a low-register than she did at 25, I don’t understand the point of replicating it 🤨 

9 hours ago, CalinB said:

If you feel this way, please, please don't leave ugly notes in the comments section of the song (and later video). I see that only Madonna fans lost in the 80's, 90's, etc. are leaving ugly comments. The Hip Hop crowd has been so far so positive with her vocals, etc. Please be kind and keep your hate here on this forum.

This! 

When I first looked at the thread title this morning, I dismissed it as another MNation joke until I opened up Apple Music and it recommended me the song :laugh:

Anyways, I feel surprisingly indifferent about it...it's not the type of music I'd like to hear on M's own album, but hey, it's just a little harmless collab, so no worries here! She's done these things before, with much more questionable results (ie humping Miley Cyrus on stage :sneaky:)

I can't at the "No hate please" comments here, though. This is a message board and the world is not black and white. Disliking the song doesn't equal 'hate' :wacko: