Madonna featured on Quavo track 'Champagne Rosé'

BatBro

I love it. It's on repeat and it's better every time.

And this was really well thought out, I like that too.

Not my cup of tea personally, but it's his album, not hers. And I do think that the vocal production on her part from 2:48 onward is very crisp and clean, which is promising since Lauren worked on it and is now obviously part of the family! Oh well, another talking point untill she finally releases her own vision on what music should sound like in 2018/2019!!!

27 minutes ago, acko said:

It's bullshit, I'm sorry. What a waste of energy.

If you feel this way, please, please don't leave ugly notes in the comments section of the song (and later video). I see that only Madonna fans lost in the 80's, 90's, etc. are leaving ugly comments. The Hip Hop crowd has been so far so positive with her vocals, etc. Please be kind and keep your hate here on this forum.

10 minutes ago, dcbyebyebaby said:

Its already at 367 on itunes. Get them 69 copies Madge!

It's 5:30 AM (in the night) in the East USA and 2:30 AM in the West USA. :) We can do this!!! I bet we can get 100 members in US to buy it today. I already got my copy. :) (now I need to get to sleep... once I come down from the excitement!!!).

My brain upon first two listens: WTF? So repetitive, yuck, horrible vocals and production, dire pronunciation of champagne (like some Ohio-based French-teaching school marm daydreaming of one day going to Paris). I hate songs about drinking at the club with the faux elite crap references. 

Upon third and fourth listens: of course it’s repetitive; her vocal is treated like a sample that comes to life with the onset of intoxication. Best rap I’ve heard Cardi B do...her voice sounds smooth and sexy for once. Sick beat, and I like  the flute. Love the “crazy what I’ll make you”. Like Nobody’s Perfect meets Justify My Love meets Best Friend. It’s an earworm. 

Fifth listen: I’m hypnotized. Get me to my pole at the strip club! Another song about M’s pussy! Yassssss!

🥂👍🏿👍🏽👍🏻💫💕🙏🏼

Edited by Herfaceremains

26 minutes ago, Herfaceremains said:

My brain upon first two listens: WTF? So repetitive, yuck, horrible vocals and production, dire pronunciation of champagne (like some Ohio-based French-teaching school marm daydreaming of one day going to Paris). I hate songs about drinking at the club with the faux elite crap references. 

Upon third and fourth listens: of course it’s repetitive; her vocal is treated like a sample that comes to life with the onset of intoxication. Best rap I’ve heard Cardi B do...her voice sounds smooth and sexy for once. Sick beat, and I like  the flute. Love the “crazy what I’ll make you”. Like Nobody’s Perfect meets Justify My Love meets Best Friend. It’s an earworm. 

Fifth listen: I’m hypnotized. Get me to my pole at the strip club! Another song about M’s pussy! Yassssss!

🥂👍🏿👍🏽👍🏻💫💕🙏🏼

Same reaction, now I'm hooked.:lmao:

Well we knew something was cooking with this homophobic trash. As it turns out, it's not bad...but then it's certainly not good either. Just stay away from her own album and it's all good.

Listening to the song again and her part in particular and I get strong Bedtime Stories vibes personally. Like a Sanctuary/Let Down Your Guard sound, especially the line "I'll take you for a ri-i-i-i-de".

Great surprise and hopefully it exposes her to a new generation. In terms of collaborations I rank this higher than most.

1 hour ago, CalinB said:

If you feel this way, please, please don't leave ugly notes in the comments section of the song (and later video). I see that only Madonna fans lost in the 80's, 90's, etc. are leaving ugly comments. The Hip Hop crowd has been so far so positive with her vocals, etc. Please be kind and keep your hate here on this forum.

Calm down Béyonce.