Madonna featured on Quavo track 'Champagne Rosé'

BatBro

I love it - wish she had a better vocal tho.  It’s auto tune Donna 

so fucking glad it’s Madonna and Cardi B on this track tho and it does get catchy.  Now I want some Rose’ I’m here for anything M dolla 

7 minutes ago, tuckeye said:

this is what M should be doing...just do her own albums...and guest feature on other artists albums. that way no one will be all 'no more rappers' rants.

I totally agree.  It keeps her name out there and lets her experiment with different sounds/artists.  She might even get a little hit out of this

I love the song and I can't wait to hear Quavo and Cardi on Magic

And seriously. It’s enough for me to wait for the album/first single. A little something. Different. Fun and a surprise. So yeah. I’m happy even if it’s not the song of the year 

Guest eroticerotic

I  love it! This has crossover appeal; it will be a conversation for sure. A surprise too!

its my type of vibe n her vocal n melody give me 90s Madonna a bit

catchy party song

if this gets a video treatment I expect to see her snatched!

3 hours ago, BatBro said:

“It’s also such a nice antidote to what’s going on in the music business now where everything’s so formulaic, and every song has 20 guest artists on it, and everyone sounds the same. Something’s gotta give,” she said.........

Edited by rol1974

She complaints about all the music sounding the same, then she does this? her voice sounds like a snapchat filter! why does her voice sound so dry and thin? also, a song about champagne rose?

10 minutes ago, rol1974 said:

“It’s also such a nice antidote to what’s going on in the music business now where everything’s so formulaic, and every song has 20 guest artists on it, and everyone sounds the same. Something’s gotta give,” she said.........

"I don't envision myself making pop records and videos when I'm 50 years old.....I can always do Holiday Inn's"- Madonna 1998

7 minutes ago, rol1974 said:

8d80bd2749696c15d21d20f517cb2220

WTF ARE YOU SUGGESTING, BIACTH? WATCH IT.

{BRUCE THE HANDSOME STREET SHARK}

For fuck sake can't you people be happy about anything?? It's a featuring NOT her song....she didn't write nor produce it. Just a fun little cameo. That ok?? Probably not a reflection at all of the album unless Mirwais has DRASTICALLY changed his sound. We finally get thrown a crumb and nope....can't be happy for 5 seconds that we have a little bit of new music. 🙄

16 minutes ago, Kurt420 said:

For fuck sake can't you people be happy about anything?? It's a featuring NOT her song....she didn't write nor produce it. Just a fun little cameo. That ok?? Probably not a reflection at all of the album unless Mirwais has DRASTICALLY changed his sound. We finally get thrown a crumb and nope....can't be happy for 5 seconds that we have a little bit of new music. 🙄

okay.. I just hope she won't be inspired to add in a few "cool bops" like this when she sees fans liking this..even if some people say it's catchy, it's still trash.

5 minutes ago, Nikki said:

okay.. I just hope she won't be inspired to add in a few "cool bops" like this when she sees fans liking this..even if some people say it's catchy, it's still trash.

Madonna gives zero fucks about what she sees fans “liking” (thank g*d). Let her live! It’s our October surprise.

4 minutes ago, Nikki said:

97555393a85396b1243f05e965956da7.jpg

{FROM BRUCE THE HANDSOME STREET SHARK}