Madonna featured on Quavo track 'Champagne Rosé'

BatBro

11 minutes ago, BatBro said:

Btw Is this the same awful rapper who said homophobic stuff ?

They're probably on M album too, she follows all the migos

Did she record her vocals via Snapchat filter

Guest NewYorkCam

Quavo track Champagne Rose featuring Madonna and Cardi B - it's up on Spotify (and I'm assuming other platforms) .. thoughts?

I'm still processing this ..

3 minutes ago, le smoking said:

omg the song is amazing!!!! She sounds so good, I hope it becomes a single.  I bet she did this to return the favour after Cardi and Migos did verses for her album

Probably this! 

We need a fucking video of this, just imagine wow, Queen snapped, get that Gold Single cert.

https://pitchfork.com/news/listen-to-quavos-new-album-featuring-drake-madonna-cardi-b-more/

Listen to Quavo’s New Album Featuring Drake, Madonna, Cardi B, Kid Cudi, More

QUAVO HUNCHO also features Travis Scott, Migos’ Takeoff and Offset, Pharrell, and more

Quavo-Drake-Madonna.jpg

Migos’ Quavo has unveiled his debut solo record Q U A V O H U N C H O (via Quality Control Music/Capitol Records/Motown). Listen below. The album features Cardi B, Drake, Kid Cudi, Madonna, Saweetie, Takeoff, Travis Scott, Lil Baby, Normani & DaVido, Pharrell, and his Migos bandmates Offset and Takeoff. It includes his singles “Bubble Gum,” “Lamb Talk,” and “Workin Me.”

21 Savage, Last year, Quavo teamed with Travis Scott for the collaborative LP Huncho Jack, Jack Huncho. The Migos dropped off their latest record, Culture II, this past January.

Guest NewYorkCam

There will likely be a lot of press about this in the coming days

I don't hate it - but not loving it either .. sounds kind of silly / not too serious, which is fine, I guess

Get that Billboard hot 100 entry!!!

I love it, it’s dumb but who cares, it’s great that she’s getting some street cred and because it’s a feature she can do whatever she wants.

Streaming the shit out of this so maybe they will release a video.

This will distract me until mid November 🙂 

Guest Future feat Quavo
4 minutes ago, dario said:

why? i'd love more Cardi, hope it get a video with both doing a stripper routine lol

Cardi has some good songs but there's always something weirdly annoying about her music :ohmy:

The more I listen though the better she sounds on this song

Edited by letemmove