Jump to content
MadonnaNation.com Forums

New album: 2019 release confirmed by Madonna in new interview


spazz
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 959
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing Mirwais has done sounds dated.

He has his own unique sound and that clip sounds like a logical progression of that.

If you don't like Mirwais you're going to be very disappointed next year...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, humanracin said:

Nothing Mirwais has done sounds dated.

He has his own unique sound and that clip sounds like a logical progression of that.

If you don't like Mirwais you're going to be very disappointed next year...

Imho she made with him some of her best songs ever so I’m perched even though I was expecting something else this time

Edited by Kurwisko
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, humanracin said:

Nothing Mirwais has done sounds dated.

He has his own unique sound and that clip sounds like a logical progression of that.

If you don't like Mirwais you're going to be very disappointed next year...

Eh i wouldn't go that far. His stuff is very similiar to Daft Punk but more...darker or serious? Not a bad thing but Mirwais isnt as unique as people are saying. AL i feel was very much her VS being very him on Music. Im not expecting anything new sonically for her next album if he is the main producer but im expecting it to be proper album songs as opposed to radio edit length songs. I really liked Production and songs he did with Fischerspooner and still listen to them so it will be a better album over all i think.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I think she’s in nyc to work on album visuals+videos ...is that too far fetched? How would that play on the idea of Lisbon being an influence? Wouldn’t she be better doing shoots and videos there? I’m just guessing but the fact that’s shes in nyc means something 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, Mensch said:

I think she’s in nyc to work on album visuals+videos ...is that too far fetched? How would that play on the idea of Lisbon being an influence? Wouldn’t she be better doing shoots and videos there? I’m just guessing but the fact that’s shes in nyc means something 

Didn't she just leave NYC based on the airport pics or was she arriving?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, dcbyebyebaby said:

Just because something is a bonus track doesnt mean its bad. Success and quality have nothing to do with bonus track status. 

What ever happened to Mirwais' album? Has anymore info come out on that?

M probably heard it & took most of it & reworked it for her album like she did with some of Music...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, rebelheart said:

M probably heard it & took most of it & reworked it for her album like she did with some of Music...

I was thinking that. I was just hoping for a preview of what we might expect on her album.  Maybe even a Paradise (Not For Me) type preview. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

59 minutes ago, rebelheart said:

Didn't she just leave NYC based on the airport pics or was she arriving?

I thought she was arriving...isn’t that latest pic her nyc bathroom?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

last week i was thinking "what if she does/releases a mixtape with unreleased songs from her past albums?" I would be here for it tbh. She liked that idea when she did that Q&A in 2015.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Mensch said:

I thought she was arriving...isn’t that latest pic her nyc bathroom?

I tried to do some research by matching up photos...

While it's kinda hard to tell, since we only ever see her in the bathroom with the tub pictured behind her, this new photo doesn't really match everything else in the nyc bathroom.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, RebelMe said:

I think it’s her NY bathroom, guys 🤔

Oh...

Ok can anyone positiviely ID the bathroom?

15 minutes ago, rebelheart said:

Makes sense she is in London mixing the album if Lauren is still there too...

It's a mixtape now... A trap mixtape. 

Edit: About the bathroom... Even if we can say for certain which one it is, what if the photo is a few days old?

Edited by White Heat
Because
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, caba1 said:

last week i was thinking "what if she does/releases a mixtape with unreleased songs from her past albums?" I would be here for it tbh. She liked that idea when she did that Q&A in 2015.

 

What if she's release 1 new album + 1 mixtape with unreleased songs? Like she did in 2003 with American Life + Remixed & Revisited

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/1/2018 at 11:44 PM, rebelheart said:

I knew once she hadn't shot the album cover/artwork by September that we weren't getting a new album this year as Confessions which was shot in August, came out in November.

Defiantly expecting a March/April release now followed by a August/September tour...

You actually do not know that M has not shot the album art.  Stop the fake news.....  You just do not kbow.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Sparks said:

God, what a horrible sound, i’m just playing it and my dog got scared!

Your dog needs a new agent....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share


×
×
  • Create New...