New album: 2019 release confirmed by Madonna in new interview

spazz

4 hours ago, peter said:

Except it has NOT been five years!! 

I’m starting to get irritated with people’s creative math. In December, it will be FOUR years since we got the first six tracks of RH. Then we got three more before the rest of the RH album was released in March. In March 2019, it will be four years since the last release of new recorded material. (And that is discounting the RHT, which some are willing to consider — it is an official release, after all. Just not completely “new” unheard songs.)

:thumbsup:

3 hours ago, Suedey said:

I’m sure all 32 of them are greatly disappointed 

You might take a listen. It's a great album. My point is that I don't mind waiting for Madonna's new album a little bit more. 😊

3 hours ago, BrendanT1993 said:

I have a feeling this is what the Netflix rumors were about. I would have loved this for all of her albums tbh

I hope so 😉

17 minutes ago, Rebel Saviour said:

I'm loving her new Twitter/Facebook team finally focusing on her career, milestones, accolades, anniversaries and so on. About time!  Yes, a documentary on her new album would be amazing.

yeah totally ! I like that!

Twitter and FB have changed recently, instagram has not (yet)

13 hours ago, humanracin said:

4-5 years is nothing really.

Compared to some of my other favourite female artists:

Grace Jones took 19 years to release her last album and its been another 10 years since that waiting for the new one.

Siouxsie hasn't released any music in 11 years.

Kate Bush's last album was 7 years ago.

So yeah for a 60 year old artist who's been in the business for over 35 years she's still very prolific.

Oh dear...

Now we have to be happy because Grace Fucking Jones took 19 years to release an album in her non existent music career? 

What's next, applaud because she's not like Dannii, whose last album was in 2001? 

5 minutes ago, karbatal said:

Oh dear...

Now we have to be happy because Grace Fucking Jones took 19 years to release an album in her non existent music career? 

What's next, applaud because she's not like Dannii, whose last album was in 2001? 

You don't need to be rude about these other artists. Opinions are not facts, big boy.

Btw, since I'm starting to feel that M is going to release music in a more slowly way from now on, I'm kinda enjoying this months of wait.

Somehow I feel that hype ends after album release, TV promos and tour opening night (if she goes the same path of avoid doing MV during the tour); so, for me, having something music-related to talk about during so much time it's actually cool.

53 minutes ago, AlvaroLiam said:

You don't need to be rude about these other artists. Opinions are not facts, big boy.

Btw, since I'm starting to feel that M is going to release music in a more slowly way from now on, I'm kinda enjoying this months of wait.

Somehow I feel that hype ends after album release, TV promos and tour opening night (if she goes the same path of avoid doing MV during the tour); so, for me, having something music-related to talk about during so much time it's actually cool.

Get lost.

Whoever that puts Grace Jones as example of dealing with a music career has to stop. Full stop. 

30 minutes ago, karbatal said:

Get lost.

Whoever that puts Grace Jones as example of dealing with a music career has to stop. Full stop. 

Nah, I'll be here for a while dude.

HJ7.gif

Now, back to topic...

2 hours ago, david86 said:

yeah totally ! I like that!

Twitter and FB have changed recently, instagram has not (yet)

I love this too! I RT some of the facts that they post to educate my followers on Twitter, haha.

Hope her digital team convices her to let them manage her IG account in some way. It's the most important platform these days, and I think that M could exploit it incredibly well without quitting for complete with her usual daily-family-posts. 😂

Guest NewYorkCam

There's something very cynical about demanding M release an album on whatever calendar you've constructed in your head. Whatever happened to putting out new music when she's inspired to?

I don't like the wait either, but M doesn't owe me or anyone else anything.  If the wait bothers you so much, move on to some new pop diva that releases forgettable music every year.

Edited by NewYorkCam

1 hour ago, Adriano said:

I LOVE THIS

Me too! Wish he would’vE avoided ANY shots of her with rose mist, chrome clay etc...probably could’ve used other footage as well (I can see the angels with all the girls footage, mixed with the live performance, mixed with some of the shots that are already in this video) and also I can see the arrangement a little different. 

22 hours ago, side_streets said:

Sky Ferreira's fans have been waiting for her delayed sophomore album since 2013. 

16 hours ago, Suedey said:

I’m sure all 32 of them are greatly disappointed 

Lol:rotfl:

On 10/10/2018 at 10:37 PM, humanracin said:

4-5 years is nothing really.

Compared to some of my other favourite female artists:

Grace Jones took 19 years to release her last album and its been another 10 years since that waiting for the new one.

Siouxsie hasn't released any music in 11 years.

Kate Bush's last album was 7 years ago.

So yeah for a 60 year old artist who's been in the business for over 35 years she's still very prolific.

10 hours ago, karbatal said:

Oh dear...

:lmao:

Shocked by some of the nastiness on this forum, I hope you don't talk like that to people face to face.

Things seem to be turning a bit toxic in here.

Maybe it's time for me to take a break from this forum until we get some solid news.

See you next year. 

25 minutes ago, humanracin said:

Shocked by some of the nastiness on this forum, I hope you don't talk like that to people face to face.

Things seem to be turning a bit toxic in here.

Maybe it's time for me to take a break from this forum until we get some solid news.

See you next year. 

Don’t... your post and opinions are valid, just like anyone else.

Just don’t take it too much seriously... we’re all just craving for some new M music.

14 hours ago, karbatal said:

Oh dear...

Dannii might as well be retired musically. Too busy raising the kid and planting her perky ass on the judging panel. She fucked up her winning streak after the highly successful Neon Nights album.

5 hours ago, Ghost Town said:

Dannii might as well be retired musically. Too busy raising the kid and planting her perky ass on the judging panel. She fucked up her winning streak after the highly successful Neon Nights album.

What a pity. She's so great 🙁