New album: 2019 release confirmed by Madonna in new interview

spazz

44 minutes ago, badboydrunkby6 said:

my source at universal music in santa monica says Q4 2019 Madonna album. He said shes still looking for more producers and rappers to work with so the new album is perfect 

tumblr_ncjyaioc6s1sq0qzoo2_400.gif

20 minutes ago, badboydrunkby6 said:

my good friend Guy O says the new album will feature every Tidal artist on at least one track (except jayz and Beyonce)

they are going for a 20 track record (5 of which are comedy skits by M herself---think jerky boys meets janet interludes)

tumblr_ncjyaioc6s1sq0qzoo1_400.gif

4 hours ago, badboydrunkby6 said:

my good friend Guy O says the new album will feature every Tidal artist on at least one track (except jayz and Beyonce)

they are going for a 20 track record (5 of which are comedy skits by M herself---think jerky boys meets janet interludes)

Oh wow!! Seriously?? That means she actually read the DM I sent her. I hope I get a cut. 💰

I told her how badly the fans here wanted rappers on the album and to please consider. Here's to hoping Jay and B will end up on at least 3 of the tracks. She can have a few guests on each song. We'll love it!!

I also mentioned how we love her stand up comedy as a side comment and lo and behold, she's even going to incorporate that into the album!! 

https://ionline.sapo.pt/631291

Dino d'Santiago giving clues again:

Has coexistence between suburbia and center also pacified?
(...) It is possible to pick up modern sounds and get into a semba or marrabenta. Do the same with fado. You have the gospel that is ultraconservative, soul is already the devil but it is still forgiven, the r & b is already sin ... It is an evolutionary tradition. It's time to do this.

Will Madonna use these beats?
I am absolutely sure. She won a lot with Lisbon. It is of great value to the city to have someone like Madonna loving our rhythms.

13 minutes ago, karbatal said:

Every time I get into this thread hoping that there's some real news I remember why I don't visit this mess. 

:rotfl: This thread is like a bad train wreck - derailing everywhere - but there is no concrete news so we have to just laugh and cope with the mess ! 

21 minutes ago, Jazzy Jan said:

:rotfl: This thread is like a bad train wreck - derailing everywhere - but there is no concrete news so we have to just laugh and cope with the mess ! 

If we did a mock thread taking the piss, the results would be the same :lmao:

My source told me she ll release a rap album with countless features. The first single "100 people" literally has 100 rappers and M is heard crawing for 1 sec.

1 hour ago, elijah said:

My source told me she ll release a rap album with countless features. The first single "100 people" literally has 100 rappers and M is heard crawing for 1 sec.

Great

11 hours ago, Rock said:

https://ionline.sapo.pt/631291

Dino d'Santiago giving clues again:

Has coexistence between suburbia and center also pacified?
(...) It is possible to pick up modern sounds and get into a semba or marrabenta. Do the same with fado. You have the gospel that is ultraconservative, soul is already the devil but it is still forgiven, the r & b is already sin ... It is an evolutionary tradition. It's time to do this.

Will Madonna use these beats?
I am absolutely sure. She won a lot with Lisbon. It is of great value to the city to have someone like Madonna loving our rhythms.

Madonna get into new sounds :cool:

On 10/23/2018 at 4:45 PM, badboydrunkby6 said:

my source at universal music in santa monica says Q4 2019 Madonna album. He said shes still looking for more producers and rappers to work with so the new album is perfect 

My source said #Soon

the auction bid to listen to (some of?) the new album was for oct-nov, so it's likely that he's indeed in London to talk about the album and listen to it (good sign, they shouldn't send files to each other)

3 hours ago, Nikki said:

she's following another rapper. 

https://www.instagram.com/yunglean2001/

at least he's more experimental and eclectic than migos/drake. he seems to get a lot of respect from the more underground rap community for being innovating and original

I don't think that means she is working with him, doubt any rappers will be on the album after what she said a few months ago but who knows maybe Interscope forced her into including more rappers?

3 hours ago, Nikki said:

at least he's more experimental and eclectic than migos/drake. he seems to get a lot of respect from the more underground rap community for being innovating and original

He looks like he is 16 y.o. Must be one of Rocco‘s friends. :lol:

His rapping is horrible btw

1 hour ago, rebelheart said:

I don't think that means she is working with him, doubt any rappers will be on the album after what she said a few months ago but who knows maybe Interscope forced her into including more rappers?

I doubt anyone forces M to include rappers.

This guy’s shit. I understand why she doesn’t work with someone like Frank Ocean.

2 hours ago, Plaything said:

He looks like he is 16 y.o. Must be one of Rocco‘s friends. :lol:

His rapping is horrible btw

that's what I thought too until I saw the millions of views (10m-20m) he got on his music videos. he can't be a random underground rapper with connections. Anyway, I hope you're right that he won't be rapping (or doing anything else) on the album

22 minutes ago, James0479 said:

My best friend Mercy told me the socks from the Bitch I'm Madonna video will be included on 3 tracks one of which is called "Theres A Hole In Me".

I mean oh god don’t get me started what the fuck was that socks thing all about. Most random shit probably Guy Oseary creation. 

40 minutes ago, GOD said:

I mean oh god don’t get me started what the fuck was that socks thing all about. Most random shit probably Guy Oseary creation. 

Hahaha OMG tell me about it!!  I mean...maybe it was almost cute but...nah even my fanboy ass cant excuse it.  Lol

14 hours ago, Nikki said:

Ugggghh I hate yung lean, he’s honestly trash and I never thought he’d be popular, especially outside of Sweden. I’d rather she worked with one of his producers instead, (yung) gud.