New album: 2019 release confirmed by Madonna in new interview

spazz

On ‎10‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 7:50 AM, tasteinmen said:

So for the past 2 days Popjustice have been talking about a Mixtape, like she's mentioned it somewhere but I can't find it anywhere? Has this been discussed? I don't dare ask there as I'll likely get shot down.

Madonna 10.21.18.JPGIMG_4929.PNG

1 hour ago, Suedey said:

There's less 'commercial expectation' from a mixtape than an album. 

I wonder sometimes what goes on behind closed doors with her team and label. 

Honest to God. WTF.

Team? Label? Oh, you mean M and Guy sitting at a table wondering how they can make max amount of money with minimal effort...

Spoiler

its a joke dont come for me guys

I can’t take this “mix tape” thing seriously. I honestly just saw that when she posted and thought absolutely nothing of it (like I usually do). She posts so much random crap, it’s a struggle to believe that it’s somehow some cryptic message.

2 hours ago, luluthecat said:

I can’t take this “mix tape” thing seriously. I honestly just saw that when she posted and thought absolutely nothing of it (like I usually do). She posts so much random crap, it’s a struggle to believe that it’s somehow some cryptic message.

Actually, a mixtape would be great while we wait for an album.  The material is already there.  Just a reward for fans and a bit if cash... especially if she put some fantastic demos on it.  Broken... Revenge... Nothing Lasts Forever... Never Let You Go... You Thrill Me... Gone Gone Gone... Never Love a Stranger... Goodbye to Innocence... Substitute for Love (Demo)... Like a Flower... Tragic Girl... Hold Tight ft MNECK.... Fighting Spirit... Get Together (Demo)... Heaven... Power of Goodbye (Demo)... Little Girl... Dear Father... Shame... Queen....Madonna Mixtape... I am so fucking ready.  BRING IT!

On 10/19/2018 at 11:37 PM, YannBouch said:

all bonus songs, or demos that has never been so... if those song are his worst work, I can deal with that 

Literally what I wanted to say. 

5 hours ago, Starman said:

Mixtape is probably a word she just learned :lol:

Um, no. She was well aware of it during the RH era promo when they asked her about the song 'Madonna' on Drake's (*spits*) Mixtape and she was all, "Oh that's the best song on the whole thing...." etc. etc. 

It's the one from the same interview session where she tells people to drink tequila if it's a stupid question etc. 

During rebel heart pre era. Her insta was full of hints on lyrics. Song titles etc. I think she’s not doing the same thing at this point. Not on the same level at least. We can’t over read her post much.

BREAKING NEWS !!!

Madonna mixtape. Oldies but goodies will include

-candy shop (champagne rose trap in the mix)

-rebel heart (text book masochiste re-edit)

-Spanish lesson (but in Portuguese) 

and the brand new song: We need more windows vista in hell

C98C7797-31A5-42D0-AB43-3C825E9E5AA4.jpeg

I’m done with Lauren posting studio pics in London, the wait is killing me, I guess that they want to finish the album before the year ends of before December, so M can go on vacation and then in January she can focus on the first single and the campaign.

On 10/20/2018 at 12:02 PM, Rock said:

Fighting Spirit is everything! :dramatic:

On 10/21/2018 at 4:17 PM, todsmod said:

I just LOVE the bells during the chorus.!!!  :drool:

On 10/21/2018 at 6:40 PM, runa said:

Preach it babe !! ❤️❤️ I love it too !! ❤️❤️

23 hours ago, Kurt420 said:

Yes!! Same here. Very Blondie-ish

That song is perfectly amazing! How can anyone not like it? I would take Sorry of the album and replace it with FS in no time. 

11 minutes ago, Lolo said:

That song is perfectly amazing! How can anyone not like it? I would take Sorry of the album and replace it with FS in no time. 

Ok now youve had too much Champagne Rosé. Put the bottle down.