New album: 2019 release confirmed by Madonna in new interview

spazz

Doesn’t read like lyrics for a song to me. Rather just some prose written down to capture the mood and sentiment. It’s interesting. I wonder where she sees herself now, after the veil has come off. I hope it’s not just another ‘I just realized that nothing is what it seems’ teenage afterthought...

9 minutes ago, stevo208 said:

I don't think they're lyrics, but if they are I'm not here for recycling. It's like she's trying to be deep and personal and it feels a little forced reading that.

+1

11 hours ago, Miphiwart said:

When hes not on his game songs like "Fighting Spirit, "Super Pop",  "Triggering", "Keep the Trance". "It's So Cool", are happening IMO. 🙄🙄 they are terrible. Cant stand their basicness. 

Errrrr they're b sides ! 

They're not album worthy. Name at least album tracks if you want to add negativity

So for the past 2 days Popjustice have been talking about a Mixtape, like she's mentioned it somewhere but I can't find it anywhere? Has this been discussed? I don't dare ask there as I'll likely get shot down.

9 minutes ago, tasteinmen said:

So for the past 2 days Popjustice have been talking about a Mixtape, like she's mentioned it somewhere but I can't find it anywhere? Has this been discussed? I don't dare ask there as I'll likely get shot down.

I got this from Peppermint in the Madonna Instagram Thread . Praying that she doesn't mean it's DECEMBER 2019 ...

Screenshot_2018-10-17-20-37-08.thumb.png.8db8b937bd0b42d4cf49c26bf83eeee6.png

4 minutes ago, Butter9 said:

I got this from Peppermint in the Madonna Instagram Thread . Praying that she doesn't mean it's DECEMBER 2019 ...

Screenshot_2018-10-17-20-37-08.thumb.png.8db8b937bd0b42d4cf49c26bf83eeee6.png

Thanks! Did she delete this?

5 minutes ago, tasteinmen said:

Thanks! Did she delete this?

Did she ? I have absolutely no idea . Saw it on the other thread so I thought that's what you were talking about .

11 minutes ago, Iconic Fetus said:

She posted that one on her stories, so it disappeared afte 24hrs.

oh Thanks ! 

17 hours ago, Miphiwart said:

When hes not on his game songs like "Fighting Spirit, "Super Pop",  "Triggering", "Keep the Trance". "It's So Cool", are happening IMO. 🙄🙄 they are terrible. Cant stand their basicness. 

Fighting Spirit is fucking amazing.  The others are essentially unfinished demos and still superior to many artist's album tracks.  If I was in a club and they played Super Pop.... I would just die.  I hope she sings it on tour some day.  It is an extremely motivating song to me.  We all need to realize that we are all pretty amazing in our own way.  For me, it is Spotlight 2.0.  Just remember that they are all essentially demos.  

11 hours ago, YannBouch said:

1FA94713-2FC4-47E8-9E94-8A85CBFA24E5.png

The blacked out line says "This is what I was trying to articulate on the phone when we spoke" if anyone's interested

I'd love some spoken word interludes

3 minutes ago, dollhouse said:

Who wants another glass of Champagne Rose?

Nah.

I drank too much, threw up and had the worst day of my life coping with the hangover.

Never drinking it again.

56 minutes ago, dollhouse said:

Who wants another glass of Champagne Rose?

Me!!!!

Please fill my cup, Champagne Rosé!!!
Drink, drink, drink, drink, drink!
It’s my game

56 minutes ago, stevo208 said:

Nah.

I drank too much, threw up and had the worst day of my life coping with the hangover.

Never drinking it again.

too much? One bottle? two bottles? three bottles?

8 hours ago, stevo208 said:

Nah.

Never drinking it again.

Me toooooo!!! Omg! I feel like shit all day but gotta keep smiling. It’ll pass lol