New album: 2019 release confirmed by Madonna in new interview

spazz

Hoes looking for something that ain't even there. The facial expressions during the Madonna reveal became a 'thing' (and were the best thing about that whole hellish tour) Someone should make a compilation.

10 hours ago, runa said:

Here is what Mirwais did for Sophie Calle, a contemporary artist. It’s brand new, the album is out since yesterday:

Beautiful. Thanks for bringing this to my attention! A whole album dedicated Sophie Calle’s dead cat!! Interesting.

....also I see Lauren is back London! 

4 hours ago, Jim34 said:

Sounds dated. Could be something that Mirwais produced 15 years ago.

Dated ? Next time I hear this word not sure what I'll do but I swear it's not going to be good. Dated compared to what ? Your own conception of what is music today ?

And let me remind you Champagne Rose is not your cup of tea either. Why ? Does it sound dated too ? :rolleyes:

13 hours ago, runa said:

Here is what Mirwais did for Sophie Calle, a contemporary artist. It’s brand new, the album is out since yesterday:

i love it. but now an early pre fame M aong keeps repeating in my head. it reminds me of “love for tender” from M w the Emmys. somethingabout the melody i guess. 

having said that I still think it has a cool futuristic and experimental sound😋

5 minutes ago, Crazy4MadonnaVzla said:

I don't think its sounds dated. I think is the same Mirwais sound... This song could be part of Production.

That’s coz most people progress vertically but Mirwais progresses horizontally 

7 hours ago, peter said:

Thanks ... yeah, can tell the gif is from 2009 because of the hair. I just didn’t know  when the mechanical problem happened. Could have been more than once. The “turning” in that gif doesn’t seem so smooth, but that could just me the image quality....

you're welcome???

1 hour ago, runa said:

Dated ? Next time I hear this word not sure what I'll do but I swear it's not going to be good. Dated compared to what ? Your own conception of what is music today ?

And let me remind you Champagne Rose is not your cup of tea either. Why ? Does it sound dated too ? :rolleyes:

Indeed

6 hours ago, Vogue992 said:

S&S tour in Oslo, the crowd seems dead tbh :lmao:

I knew it! I know my Queen! I could tell her reaction was "Oh god what a shit show this crowd!"

5 hours ago, Kim said:

Hoes looking for something that ain't even there. The facial expressions during the Madonna reveal became a 'thing' (and were the best thing about that whole hellish tour) Someone should make a compilation.

looking for something that aint even there? you should be talking to the 20 people in the last few pages analyzing Madonna's feelings on Cardi/Nicki feud, what it means and what each of the girls must be feeling and how they must've known about this so long ago. Now that's crazy talk. Madonna is infamous for making expressions or saying something when a crowd is DOA.

"Dated" Mirwais is progressive in the depleted and nearly defunct industry.  M's Mirwais songs all still sound so fresh.  If Mirwais is "dated" .... bring on the retro.  Love me some M and Mirwais.  

10 minutes ago, Mensch said:

looking for something that aint even there? you should be talking to the 20 people in the last few pages analyzing Madonna's feelings on Cardi/Nicki feud, what it means and what each of the girls must be feeling and how they must've known about this so long ago. Now that's crazy talk. Madonna is infamous for making expressions or saying something when a crowd is DOA.

The fact remains that during S&S, after every pro news report came in, we all laughed at the various faces she made as she turned around. 

And seeing as it was pishing down with rain during this show and she sported a raincoat and umbrella for a lot of it, then the suggestion that the sun was in her face, the audience was shit etc being the reason for her funny face is just a tad disingenuous. If anything, her expression was her getting ready to brave the elements.

1 hour ago, sul8323 said:

"Dated" Mirwais is progressive in the depleted and nearly defunct industry.  M's Mirwais songs all still sound so fresh.  If Mirwais is "dated" .... bring on the retro.  Love me some M and Mirwais.  

agree. Mirwais sounds fresh to me because his style wasnt copied outright after Music /AL ...

On 10/16/2018 at 9:31 PM, Bette Davis Dub said:

That's your opinion, mine is different. I think American Pie, Amazing, Runaway Lover and Gone are so strongly connected in their production, that they would have make a cohesive E.P.
And American Pie never screamed "bonus track". It sold nearly as much copies as the title track. Outside the US it's a regular album track and worldwide it's one of her most successful singles. 

American Pie IS a bonus track at the end of the he record, not even released in the American version of the album. DAD is not the last song and was released on the album everywhere. Madonna too said she regretted putting AP as a bonus and that’s why it wasn’t included on GHV2.

Edited by cosmic_system