New album: 2019 release confirmed by Madonna in new interview

spazz

I guess that Madonna really needed to give us something over the last five years....  haha. An EP... a soundtrack song... a compilation... a duet...  sonething.  The crowd is growing restless.  

I don't mind waiting for some more months, or even years if she thinks its better. M has an enormous and diversified discography to fulfil my desire of listening to a song in any mood I am. 

Then again I am a Sade fan. Imagine having 35+ years of career and only releasing 6 studio albums. 💀

This is my first time posting here after creeping for a few weeks, but I just knew my first post had to be a response to a comment about her being a magician:

LOL. 

43 minutes ago, Nightvision said:

I don't mind waiting for some more months, or even years if she thinks its better. M has an enormous and diversified discography to fulfil my desire of listening to a song in any mood I am. 

Then again I am a Sade fan. Imagine having 35+ years of career and only releasing 6 studio albums. 💀

True.  Quantity is not everything but we are owed a "Best of" album from music on.  It could make filled the gap. There have been a ton of number one dance songs since the Music album.  It could have been a retrospective dance/remix collection.  Celebration was a rehash of IC  a smattering of 90's and 00's, and the incomplete representation of post Music albums.  A follow-up ballad album could have worked too. The hunger is real. 

6 minutes ago, sul8323 said:

Celebration was a rehash of IC  a smattering of 90's and 00's, and the incomplete representation of post Music albums. 

I wouldn’t say Celebration was a re hash of IC. Celebration brought torgther the original versions of what IC had for the first time ever on a compilation and of course it had many other songs as well.

I would say it’s a totally different experince.

11 minutes ago, sul8323 said:

True.  Quantity is not everything but we are owed a "Best of" album from music on.  It could make filled the gap. There have been a ton of number one dance songs since the Music album.  It could have been a retrospective dance/remix collection.  Celebration was a rehash of IC  a smattering of 90's and 00's, and the incomplete representation of post Music albums.  A follow-up ballad album could have worked too. The hunger is real. 

No, thank you. Best of/compilations albums are a thing of the past. Nobody is doing it since at least 5 years ago. Besides that, another compilation album would dilute the strentgh of her studio albums on Spotify as a body of work.

1 hour ago, Nightvision said:

YEARS...????  I can't.... 

Image result for girl bye gif

Guest NewYorkCam

Any idea/guesses if there will be some Netflix component with her new album?  Wasn't she meeting with folks there a while back?

5 minutes ago, NewYorkCam said:

Any idea/guesses if there will be some Netflix component with her new album?  Wasn't she meeting with folks there a while back?

I thought that was about a film project she was connected to?

25 minutes ago, shelita-buffet said:

image.png

What a weird name for a fansite!

It is indeed..with all the beautiful titles that M gave to her songs, they could have chosen a better one.. .:) but we like freedom of expression, so   🙂

2 hours ago, systemvalues said:

It is indeed..with all the beautiful titles that M gave to her songs, they could have chosen a better one.. .:) but we like freedom of expression, so   🙂

To be fair, maybe Drowned got lost on translation  as I think it's ran by an Italian guy. Drowned may have been interpreted as saturated or in abundance or swamped or something.

19 minutes ago, stevo208 said:

To be fair, maybe Drowned got lost on translation  as I think it's ran by an Italian guy. Drowned may have been interpreted as saturated or in abundance or swamped or something.

Sure but I'm italian and the first meaning I gave to the adjective drowned is "affogato"..maybe it's my fault 🙂

18 minutes ago, stevo208 said:

True. Drowned IN Madonna. I get it. But I would have pitched the idea to other people before selecting it as final. Madonna Drowned World makes better sense imo.