New album: 2019 release confirmed by Madonna in new interview

loowee

of course people from the label will always listen in advance, but aren't there usually a few other listening parties for the press or some friends, to get some good word out when the album is finished or close to being finished? maybe they're having a listening party as they normally would have, but now ask money for it (for that charity)? it's probably something they planned all along in oct/nov. Another member said Mirwais is following a producer they previously worked with who did the final mixing.. correct? To me all signs point to the album almost being done.. I really don't think she'd allow people - some complete strangers - to listen to even a FEW songs MONTHS before a release.. keep in mind it's for one person with 4 friends.. probably all madonna fans. they KNOW they'll talk. I think they expect them to. 

4 hours ago, Nikki said:

of course people from the label will always listen in advance, but aren't there usually a few other listening parties for the press or some friends, to get some good word out when the album is finished or close to being finished? maybe they're having a listening party as they normally would have, but now ask money for it (for that charity)? it's probably something they planned all along in oct/nov. Another member said Mirwais is following a producer they previously worked with who did the final mixing.. correct? To me all signs point to the album almost being done.. I really don't think she'd allow people - some complete strangers - to listen to even a FEW songs MONTHS before a release.. keep in mind it's for one person with 4 friends.. probably all madonna fans. they KNOW they'll talk. I think they expect them to. 

Theres only a handful of sessions for selected monthly magazines in advance then a bigger listening party for press and media, usually a week in advance of release. This doesn't sound like part of that at all because it will be 'sometime in October or November' to be mutually agreed  which sounds like she anticipates not being finished in October and at least some of Nov. I think this is pretty likely means it will possibly be very end of Nov or early Dec, but most likely 2019.

On 9/21/2018 at 2:55 AM, ULIZOS said:

nobody was talking to you you asshole

The insulting is necessary! Let's stop being negative!

18 hours ago, luluthecat said:

Now I know it probably means absolutely nothing but Mirwais has started following & liking Mark “Spike” Stent’s instagram......should I take it as a sign and get excited?!?.......I really shouldn’t I know, but I just want him to be on board so bad!!!

This is very very good news!

album : Beautiful Game

release date: Feb 14

first single: Magic 

release date: Jan 29

secod single: LISSEN 

release date: end of March / early April

Tour kicks off in July In Europe, either Copenhagen or Budapest. 

5 minutes ago, GOD said:

yourewrong.gif

Edited by Royal T

1. Dangerous Path

2. The Fado Song

3. Britney Don't Do It

4. Solar Salvation

5. Reason & Passion

6. Waving To the Crowd

7. Sitting on the Whole World

8. Trust

9. Beautiful Game

10. Magic

11. Rose Mist

12. On Eagles Wings

13. Defying Gravity

Deluxe: 

14. No Hats

15. Eight Ball

16. Magic (acoustic)

15. Beautiful Game (Offer Nissim remix) 

16. Beautiful Game (remix feat. Cardi B)

1 hour ago, GOD said:

tenor.gif

54 minutes ago, Suedey said:

1. Dangerous Path

2. The Fado Song

3. Britney Don't Do It

4. Solar Salvation

5. Reason & Passion

6. Waving To the Crowd

7. Sitting on the Whole World

8. Trust

9. Beautiful Game

10. Magic

11. Rose Mist

12. On Eagles Wings

13. Defying Gravity

Deluxe: 

14. No Hats

15. Eight Ball

16. Magic (acoustic)

15. Beautiful Game (Offer Nissim remix) 

16. Beautiful Game (remix feat. Cardi B)

What happenned to We Need More Windows In Hell? Was it given to Laura Pausini too?