New album: 2019 release confirmed by Madonna in new interview

loowee

Patrick had said she over thinks things and wants to redo takes, etc....

within a month or two he had to force her to just get it done and let it go....Like A Prayer!

2 minutes ago, petrag said:

Oh God, really annoying. So i have to find someone to fuck or suck today...or both

image.png

Seriously, have you seen the pic ?? Don't you feel a sexual tension between both ?? I was like... wtf, he wants to take it deep inside !!! :lol: :lol:

I’m glad she reminded me. I need to pop into Superdrug and buy some ‘art’ somewhere next to the cotton buds...think it used to be called toilet paper.

1 minute ago, runa said:

Seriously, have you seen the pic ?? Don't you feel a sexual tension between both ?? I was like... wtf, he wants to take it deep inside !!! :lol: :lol:

The pic made me really horny.

But the 2019 release annoys me, as much ..

Guest eroticerotic

funny enough in previous albums we had some official detail to speculate over and nothing was completely certain, where as for this album there are literally no details this time around, and people seemed super sure of everything lol :lol: 

the disappointments are self inflicted :lol:

when she is officially back pretty sure she won't disappoint!

4 hours ago, Danny Bubbles said:

Thats irritated me. She has no respect for her fans. She could have mentioned this casually in an instagram post months and months ago. To preview a few lines from a song in May and say 'Coming soon' for a release the following year is crazy. She takes her fans for granted. 

No respect? What?? Face it, you hyped yourself up. She never stated the progress of her album, only that she's still working on it. No one has ever said it was finished lol.

4 hours ago, Luard said:

This.

And I really doubt she will ever release a truly great album again. Its been 13 years since COADF was released already.

And theres a good bunch of female singers making great music better than her in all this years. So good luck with her beauty creams and movies.

Wow. How pathetic of you!

3 hours ago, cosmic_system said:

So, MDNA Skin is ART but the album is her daily job. Ok. 

That's a good thing....

She said inbetween rose mist sprays and applying serums, she's working on music. It's her day job. And she's working very hard at it! I can't wait to hear it!

43 minutes ago, petrag said:

Oh God, really annoying. So i have to find someone to fuck or suck today...or both

image.png

who are these two...or what film is it from?

And the drought continues...... :megamanson:

Oh well. 'Next year' is only 3 months away. I can't imagine it would be LATER next year into summer or fall. She'll follow her same release formula that she obviously seems to like from a touring standpoint. 

I do find it strange she performed Beautiful Game and teased the #soon shit for weeks. Does make we wonder if she went in a different direction with this project. Wouldn't be the first time. 

At least we'll get more MDNA Skin videos..... :fuckoff:

The 2019 release was very predictable, she always drop an official announcement about 2/3months before release and we don’t have any info about it, plus she has not done the album photoshoot yet. I think she is back in the studio maybe for change direction and work with new people ( i really hope that Mirwais work will be minimal,  he sounds so 2002)...there’s no reason to put in hold an finished album 6 or 7 months at least you are still working actively on it, mastering can take 6 weeks or less... (sorry for my bad english)

They can have as much time as they want if that means that they get it right.

2015-2019 feels like 2008-2012 to me. Such a torture. We were spoiled with albums every 2 and a half years before she left Warner.

She stopped wearing also this beautiful game hat  

1 hour ago, animalinstinct said:

giphy.gifAt least drop a single to tie us through till next year.!

THIS. What happened to the beautiful game hat by the way. She stopped wearing it 

8 minutes ago, iasonas said:

They can have as much time as they want if that means that they get it right.

2015-2019 feels like 2008-2012 to me. Such a torture. We were spoiled with albums every 2 and a half years before she left Warner.

For the fans since the 80s, when we were spoiled with an album every 2 years and a soundtrack between the 2, it’s particularly difficult to live these long periods of 4 years between albums with nothing of interest in between.  😢

5 hours ago, Andra said:

"Making music inbetween rose mist spray and serums"...Well I see where her priorities are. She sounds as excited about this record as everyone is about her skin creams.

:lmao: Fixed a bit but still

4 minutes ago, Martin B. said:

For the fans since the 80s, when we were spoiled with an album every 2 years and a soundtrack between the 2, it’s particularly difficult to live these long periods of 4 years between albums with nothing of interest in between.  😢

Hate to break it to you but it's not been the 80s in nearly 30 years. Wake up Pearl, wake up! 

On 9/29/2018 at 10:31 AM, the-queen said:

My money is all ready to go. Just waiting for the signal and I’m all guns blazing.

I want front row or near the stage. Never been up close. Are there any members webtrust that i could email and send money to to get near stage tickets? Im terrible at buying tickets... but will have the money for the concert for sure. 

53 minutes ago, Aries said:

who are these two...or what film is it from?

regular guy on the left, on the right...well his last name is macron. 

13 minutes ago, Suedey said:

Hate to break it to you but it's not been the 80s in nearly 30 years. Wake up Pearl, wake up! 

😂😂😂😂 and even with that said, she’s graced Magazine covers, done philanthropic work, shown a lot of her life on social media, performed and appeared at different events, went to political events...I mean it’s not like she’s been hiding under a rock and we’ve heard NOTHIN from her. And on top of that she’s given us hints on when she’s recording. I mean I don’t get people. I understand if the ONLY SINGLE music you listen to is Madonna but seriously that would be crazy. Take up a hobby, go out dancing, read a book, listen to other artists, go to a concert...meditate...yoga maybe? Take your mind off her schedule (that you created in your own mind) and let her do it when it’s time. 

27 minutes ago, Ringmybell said:

She stopped wearing also this beautiful game hat  

THIS. What happened to the beautiful game hat by the way. She stopped wearing it 

It got burned by accident so she discarded it. I think she mentioned it on Instagram. 

3 minutes ago, Mensch said:

😂😂😂😂 and even with that said, she’s graced Magazine covers, done philanthropic work, shown a lot of her life on social media, performed and appeared at different events, went to political events...I mean it’s not like she’s been hiding under a rock and we’ve heard NOTHIN from her. And on top of that she’s given us hints on when she’s recording. I mean I don’t get people. I understand if the ONLY SINGLE music you listen to is Madonna but seriously that would be crazy. Take up a hobby, go out dancing, read a book, listen to other artists, go to a concert...meditate...yoga maybe? Take your mind off her schedule (that you created in your own mind) and let her do it when it’s time. 

:clap:

Exactly. The fact that some people want her to work the same hours & same pattern that she did in her 20s and early 30s when she was decades younger and only focused on her career is just ridiculous. 

And as you say, even with that being said, she's consistently always been a lot more active than her peers. We should be grateful we have had her and continue to have her for as long as we have. Be grateful! 

1 hour ago, karbatal said:

It's clear she started all over once Mirwais got into the picture. 

I agreed and I think this to.

Not sure much of the previous stuff she did with Starrah and Billboard will remain (perhaps fragments of what they created like Avicci on RH) but I believe she re-wrote the direction when Mirwais came on board.

And I think that might turn out to be a good thing she did say in Vogue all music sounds the same which hopefully means no more rent-a-rappers!

29 minutes ago, petrag said:

regular guy on the left, on the right...well his last name is macron. 

thanx....I'm not political, so I had no idea who he was....

macron.jpg

I do now!!