New album: 2019 release confirmed by Madonna in new interview

loowee

5 hours ago, Bette Davis Dub said:

You can not compare her political activities before 2003 with American Life, when she stood up against W. Bush's "War on Terror". The first actions were socially and medially widely supported, the latter was not (in the U.S.).

I agree! She straight up criticized America and Bush and his horrid war plans. She was right about it all! The war only caused much suffering and pain in the Middle East, while Americans sat there watching it like some kind of a show. Often times looking back truly processing the American Life era, I’m still in awe of her bravery. Not only did she criticize the war, she also criticized the “never enough” delusional American life aka dream, where everyone is so far up their own ass, they can’t even make a friend. Obsessed with Hollywood and fame, and all the pretty pictures all around them. No wonder Americans got their little feelings hurt and it backfired at Madonna’s career. Hard!! 

6 hours ago, Bette Davis Dub said:

It was Madonna's fateful decision to position herself as a rebellious political activist in 2003. It was a very risky game and she lost epically. Her brave decision nearly killed her career in the States. Since then she's stamped as a persona non grata for many Americans and U.S. radio stations. Above all she had overlooked the fact that not all her fans and admirers share her personal political attitude.

Madonna did not lose "epically". Instead, she gained even greater credability as a Rebel Heart. Some of her biggest successes were yet to come. The Sticky and Sweet Tour was massive.  Her biggest selling single was Hung Up.  Give Me All Your Luvin' beat Elvis' top ten record and Madonna extended her dance floor dominance with a unprecedented number of number one dance songs.  Madonna is an artist that has never played to a common fan base.  Madonna delivers the message that moves her..... ALWAYS.  Thank God for that or we would have never had the Erotica album, the Like a Prayer video, the SEX book or the Secret Project.  Madonna is a legend and her bravery has immortalized her.  American Life was mislabeled a political album but it was a fantastic body of.work.  Nothing about it was a failure.  

explain her instagram with new hair by some hair dresser she @ - could it be for a photoshoot dun dun dunnnn2

and drownedworld.com just said some actor wrote on her latest post "thanks for letting me hear your new song this morning i cant stop thinking about it."

7 minutes ago, tuckeye said:

and drownedworld.com just said some actor wrote on her latest post "thanks for letting me hear your new song this morning i cant stop thinking about it."

So if she's already playing the song for people.....the release should be right around the corner. :stir:

22 minutes ago, tuckeye said:

explain her instagram with new hair by some hair dresser she @ - could it be for a photoshoot dun dun dunnnn2

yeh.. I saw this guy wrote that on her insta too- wasn't sure what to think of it.  he's not some random person, has the "public figure" insta icon under his name...

28 minutes ago, tuckeye said:

Links please...

He’s an “actor” like driver number 5 in 90210 in 2011. So .... as an actor. No. As someone who works in the industry and was in a room were someone from inter scope listen to the song maybe....  he is followed by former viners who work in publicity mainly

but I think it’s a we r superstar moment. Or like the SoundCloud nobody who claim to work with “the queen”

Madonna WWD:

"I’m finishing my record, which I’m going to release next year In between rose mist spray and serums, I’m actually making music. Can’t quit my day job."

Rip 😂

Source