New album: 2019 release confirmed by Madonna in new interview

loowee

Reggaeton is NOT Latin Pop, people.

This guy is great at Latin Pop. He's the main Maluma producer and Maluma has the hottest music in Latin America now. 

She could be aiming for that world music sound. Or maybe is just one song with Maluma. Or maybe is a song for Maluma.

Let's wait and see. 

1 hour ago, rebelheart said:

How do we know she is working with him? Has she tagged him or posted a photo of herself in the studio with him?

Bro check the scrrencaps in the next post, 

and check his IG Stories. He's in the London studio where M has been spotted before,

More obvious impossible.

Edited by BatBro

1 hour ago, Mat.Guy said:

Reggaeton is NOT Latin Pop, people.

This guy is great at Latin Pop. He's the main Maluma producer and Maluma has the hottest music in Latin America now. 

She could be aiming for that world music sound. Or maybe is just one song with Maluma. Or maybe is a song for Maluma.

Let's wait and see. 

He also did ‘El anillo’ by Jlo and the recent Shakira song, he can bring something urban and cool for M, I’m here for it and his songs are great.

I don't get it, one minute she's mixing, possibly mastering the new album, the next she's back to the drawing board with new producers?

Other forums seem convinced that the album is coming before Xmas because of the listening parties etc, but most people here are saying next year?!

#whattobelieve?

^ I hope Interscope (or whatever — Live Nation — whoever has any say in what she releases) didn’t interfere and insist she add some material that might have more chart appeal or something.

I don’t know what I’m saying, and I have no inside knowledge — just viewing the continuing process through the lens of her comments at Guy Oseary on Instagram earlier this year ... makes me hope no one is exerting undue pressure on her.

If she’s doing a last minute Maluma  collaboration, it’s probably a separate thing and being rushed because he said yes and they would have already oked the song and are just meeting to record the song. But that’s just speculation on my part if THEY ARE WORKING TOGETHER!

2 hours ago, runa said:

I’m sorry but I don’t remember that. Many people (including me) said he butchered every song he touched. 

And that’s still my opinion.

Posters on here were saying it was a shame he didn't produce the whole album. Probably the same people who raved about the album when it first came out and then changed their mind when it under performed 

51 minutes ago, humanracin said:

I don't get it, one minute she's mixing, possibly mastering the new album, the next she's back to the drawing board with new producers?

Other forums seem convinced that the album is coming before Xmas because of the listening parties etc, but most people here are saying next year?!

#whattobelieve?

I WANT TO BELIEVE.

4 hours ago, Rugbyguy said:

Her work on Rebel Heart with Kanye was great. At the time it was unanimously agreed on here that his tracks were the best.

I donno who redid Inside Out and Rebel Heart, but both were ruined. Illuminati too. 

3 minutes ago, Beastialg said:

Edgar Barrera is recording in the Abbey Road Studios. Does Madonna record there when she is in London?

No, she usually records at Sarm West or east studios, the only recording she's ever done at Abby Road was the W.E soundtrack!

2 hours ago, Katypatra said:

I donno who redid Inside Out and Rebel Heart, but both were ruined. Illuminati too. 

Inside Out was Mike Dean, who has become an in-demand producer.

Avicii was credited for Rebel Heart, even though we know there is a demo out there which sounds more like his style than the official album version.

Illuminati was Kanye.

Inside Out is one of my all-time favorite songs. I fell in love with the demo, and initially found the album version quite a shock and almost off-putting. But I grew to love it quickly.

14 minutes ago, peter said:

Inside Out was Mike Dean, who has become an in-demand producer.

Avicii was credited for Rebel Heart, even though we know there is a demo out there which sounds more like his style than the official album version.

Illuminati was Kanye.

Inside Out is one of my all-time favorite songs. I fell in love with the demo, and initially found the album version quite a shock and almost off-putting. But I grew to love it quickly.

I love Inside out. It reminds me of a sort of science fiction love song with the unusual but effective mood of it all.  Great melody, vocals, bridge and lyrics.