New album: 2019 release confirmed by Madonna in new interview

loowee

3 hours ago, runa said:

Hey guys ! Read again what @GOD wrote in his post. There's a few key words there to let you understand where are his source coming from... !! 

Not sure if I should laugh or cry. :banghead:

43 minutes ago, YannBouch said:

People who write source shouldn’t be allowed to vote. 

35 minutes ago, dcbyebyebaby said:

God is obviously sarcastic

It’s so depressing that so many people here can’t see a joke.  Good grief. 

i think Madonna+ team don't know when it will or could be released as of yet because probably the album is not finished and madonna is a perfectionnist. 
IMO she wants her next album to be a real new step in her career and to experiment something more daring hence the "change the pattern of today's music".
I'm ok with her releasing it after xmas if : 
- the result is equal to RAY OF LIGHT + TRUE BLUE + LIKE A PRAYER + new sound
- it is a better time for sales (after xmas, after new year's eve) 
i dunno...

10 minutes ago, Golechunkymonkey said:

i think Madonna+ team don't know when it will or could be released as of yet because probably the album is not finished and madonna is a perfectionnist. 
IMO she wants her next album to be a real new step in her career and to experiment something more daring hence the "change the pattern of today's music".
I'm ok with her releasing it after xmas if : 
- the result is equal to RAY OF LIGHT + TRUE BLUE + LIKE A PRAYER + new sound
- it is a better time for sales (after xmas, after new year's eve) 
i dunno...

Agreed.

Her comments in Vogue I think were music to all our ears when she spoke about music all sounding the same...

...I think she’s going to walk away from rent-a-rappers and the hipsters for a refreshing different sound.

I think she’s even thinking out of her usual artwork box as well intrerested in a painted album cover over the usual glamorous photo shoot.

Im so excited for this new era.

22 hours ago, Suedey said:

People are still talking about a 'surprise release' after a whole year of her posting updates about recording music and debuting a new song a few years ago? Clearly some have an interesting definition of a 'surprise' .

same definition as "soon"?😂

Still can't believe she said "I am coming to you, next year...". And nothing. I mean, if she wouldn't said it, I would have been ok for not having announce/release something this year. But when you say this in December 2017 and "soon" in May 2018 and still nothing... Anyway, a 4 year-gap in this age of music is kinda absurd, but she knows it better. She's not a performing monkey put on this Earth to only make songs for us. 

3 minutes ago, zephyralexxx said:

Still can't believe she said "I am coming to you, next year...". And nothing. I mean, if she wouldn't said it, I would have been ok for not having announce/release something this year. But when you say this in December 2017 and "soon" in May 2018 and still nothing... Anyway, a 4 year-gap in this age of music is kinda absurd, but she knows it better. She's not a performing monkey put on this Earth to only make songs for us. 

I'm coming to you, with a new serum..  :smoke:

1 minute ago, Runaway Lover said:

I'm coming to you, with a new serum..  :smoke:

I know :))) But she was asked about music/touring. You wait 4 years for an album which is consumed in a few months (in terms of general public and commercial success, cause she is a commercial artist). 

7 minutes ago, zephyralexxx said:

Well it's technically our fault for believing "I'm coming to you" means with a new album.  She's done plenty of stuff this year like the Met Gala, she appeared at the VMAs, and she's released MDNA skin videos. 

Yes i agree 4 years between albums is suicide but she is older.