New album: 2019 release confirmed by Madonna in new interview

loowee

1 minute ago, Suedey said:

Oh pipe down

don't get me wrong ,it's one thing someone doesn't like something she does and it's another thing that her entire work is a puzzle of other's 

Considering this forum is to celebrate a woman who has always maintained express yourself don’t repess yourself sometimes people’s opinions (which is what a forum is for) are horribly and nastily dismissed.

Thats all ✌️

5 minutes ago, rebelheart said:

I think we can officially say that MDNA Skin from 2016 till now has become it's own era in between albums lol!!😆

She heard you...mama is not happy now...she's gonna wait till next year now 🤣😄

20180923_051918.gif

Guest eroticerotic

The skin creams are great and worth every cent; def luxury n lovely.   the videos  for the line are fun n she looks beautiful in them more n more. She looks incredible for 60. 

Her album is coming soon n will likely get the same promo or better.

i don’t see what the problems are??

1 hour ago, eroticerotic said:

The skin creams are great and worth every cent; def luxury n lovely.   the videos  for the line are fun n she looks beautiful in them more n more. She looks incredible for 60. 

Preach!!!! 🙌

2 hours ago, eroticerotic said:

+ 1, agreed album is coming within 6 months, some of us just need to chill!

10 hours ago, rebelheart said:

I think we can officially say that MDNA Skin from 2016 till now has become it's own era in between albums lol!!:lol:

FOR SURE! After the Rebel Heart Tour of 2015-2016, it's been all MDNA skin promos for the last two years, and it was all fun, we shouldn't be complaining.... As real fans, we should be glad she is not idle long into her career.... Her skin care line is like the bestseller among DIVA sidelines... 

7 minutes ago, mtzlplk said:

FOR SURE! After the Rebel Heart Tour of 2015-2016, it's been all MDNA skin promos for the last two years, and it was all fun, we shouldn't be complaining.... As real fans, we should be glad she is not idle long into her career.... Her skin care line is like the bestseller among DIVA sidelines... 

FBBBB1E2-7DB6-407B-AFB5-D123D1AD524E.gif

1 hour ago, BrendanT1993 said:

Maybe she'll spray the CD with the MDNA Skin rose mist like she did for the Like a Prayer LP and the patchouli oils. 

:lol: My original still smells of Patchouli. does yours?

On 9/22/2018 at 3:16 PM, cosmic_system said:

There is one cover though. This album is from 2013. Funny that it’s a cover by Mondino!

sebastien-tellier-new-album-confection.j

He was classy about it though. I wonder what Mondino think about it.

oh,and an artist i respect ,no less

i don't exactly feel the need to defend this.They faced a lawsuit for "Hollywood" by Bourdin's estate so i'm sure Mondino can understand creative "lending"

Now I know it probably means absolutely nothing but Mirwais has started following & liking Mark “Spike” Stent’s instagram......should I take it as a sign and get excited?!?.......I really shouldn’t I know, but I just want him to be on board so bad!!!

On 9/22/2018 at 1:16 PM, cosmic_system said:

There is one cover though. This album is from 2013. Funny that it’s a cover by Mondino!

sebastien-tellier-new-album-confection.j

He was classy about it though. I wonder what Mondino think about it.

Wasn’t she meant to have ripped-off Mondino before for the Rain video. It was an ad staring Catherine Deneuve - don’t know where I read that.